How to earn easily from Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

How to earn easily from Yobit

Hi guys,
Is there another way to earn from Yobit like?:
1- buy any coin from Exchange "A" and sell this coin on Exange "B".
2- Buy for exemple " Dogecoin" by bitcoin and sell this coin by Etherium 
i want auther methodes to earn easily from Yobit. thanks

4 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, those tactics are not enough (and they are cliche) to earn cryptocurrency. You need to find a promising project/gem to invest. Spend a around 100 usd to a gem and when it makes 100x you will have 10k bucks.

7 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

You are on the right path buddy and using your brain. That can be very effective when you find these "Arbitrage" trades. Don't see them as much as say 2017, but there are still opportunites. I do this all the time but I have my calculator handy as it's a lil bit of math. For instance, maybe you buy Doge on the ETH market as you see you can make a profit when you sell him on the Waves or Yo market. Or maybe sell for $$, then buy ETH with $$ and repeat. This is just an example but you will find some if you stay at it. Keep going my friend as you are already thinking smartly outside the box. 

• Useful or interesting 1

50 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

You think all people on Yobit "earn"? 😀

There are no "way" to "earn" from Yobit, you can trade and if price go up then you "earn". 😀

Actually there a "way" to earn, you can earn from referrals commission. That is only "way" to earn from Yobit. 😉

And sometimes you can find InvestBox for BTC,ETH,ETC,WAVES,DOGE 0.1% daily but you must to calculated (example, if you have 1000 DOGE 0.1%=1 DOGE daily and you must to play Dice 10 times/bets that is 10 DOGE minimum for 1 DOGE).

I can suggest you only to hold Bitcoin or some strong altcoin, and is IB active you putt all coins in IB.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

well it depends how much you invest...otherwise the fees will kill your earning and you can change as many time you want but you will lose only money. Sadly. 

3 hours ago, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

To use this tactic you need:
1) steel nerves
2) time
3) significant amounts
If I'm not right, correct me.

you can earn from yobit by different ways, you can earn money by investing and holding the coin, you can also earn money by invest box option in yobit, you can earn by posting in the forum, you can earn by dice in yobit also.

Hard Worker 😎😎

The way to earn from yobit for newcomer is free coin, hodl it until its have bigger price, and try to click every hour, and dont forget to pray everyday 😀

22 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

You are on the right path buddy and using your brain. That can be very effective when you find these "Arbitrage" trades. Don't see them as much as say 2017, but there are still opportunites. I do this all the time but I have my calculator handy as it's a lil bit of math. For instance, maybe you buy Doge on the ETH market as you see you can make a profit when you sell him on the Waves or Yo market. Or maybe sell for $$, then buy ETH with $$ and repeat. This is just an example but you will find some if you stay at it. Keep going my friend as you are already thinking smartly outside the box. 

This méthode is great and most of trader s outsid do that ..and in my opinion it's take long time to see your profits

your way its very simple, but have you calculated how much profit you have per day? and plus fees for yobit market?

14 hours ago, rocsus said:

1. Steel nerves.     No

2. Time.                Yes

3. Significant amounts     No.

You need to go around checking all the exchanges for price difference of the target coin. Then you have to find out the fees, withdrawal/deposit and make calculations if you would actually profit. It can be done, I have done it, but it needs a lot of time and probably luck as well, coz sometimes while in process of transactions, some new FUD comes up and everything goes down...

Yes, I really didn’t say anything about luck; here, certainly, nowhere without it. Regarding transactions - I had a case when I lost my deposit on the way. This is how I transferred it several times from Birzha to the stock exchange and as a result, my deposit was never credited to the stock exchange. All attempts to contact the support service were unsuccessful. As a result, I lost my money.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:29 AM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

Just simple method. You can open many exchange. And watch crypto and see different price for action. can you execute for buying and transfer at another exchange for selling and make a profit and dont forget to note how long transfer and other. Time is important for arbit 

I use the method of buying new currencies, which is cheap at the beginning and I wait for the price rise and sell
It's a bit risky, but it's a big profit

Life is great and enjoy it

the best way to earn from yobit is by targeting small crypto currency project before they on yobit, the first week on the exchange these project are usually pump way more than their initial selling value. This is the best way.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, BitcoinCase said:

Good answer. Another way to do this is to send money from one exchange to another. For example if the price of Doge/BTC on Yobit is 30 satoshis, but another exchange is selling at 45 satoshis - you can buy at the cheap price on Yobit, transfer across to the other exchange and sell, then transfer the BTC back to Yobit and repeat. However, I find that Yobit transaction fees make this impossible unless you are buying and selling extremely large volumes. Other exchanges have better transfer fees, so it might be possible on other exchanges.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Many ways to earn from yobit, you can earn by posting in the forum. And you can earn money by investing. 

The methods you described shows like it's arbitrage trading, but it involves multiple exchanges to exchange in between not just on yobit you can do it and if you want to earn only from yobit, you can checkout their invest box.

12 hours ago, williamz902 said:

Good answer. Another way to do this is to send money from one exchange to another. For example if the price of Doge/BTC on Yobit is 30 satoshis, but another exchange is selling at 45 satoshis - you can buy at the cheap price on Yobit, transfer across to the other exchange and sell, then transfer the BTC back to Yobit and repeat. However, I find that Yobit transaction fees make this impossible unless you are buying and selling extremely large volumes. Other exchanges have better transfer fees, so it might be possible on other exchanges.

That was my thing in 2017, wish it was still possible as often as then. Lots of 10-20% easy winners back then. The worst part was waiting for the coins to arrive at the 2nd exchange. Was like an eternity lol.

I think thats not easy to do to earn in via trading because we cannot predict the outcome price of altcoins, for now the market is down especially btc and eth. So i think its a gamble or risk, just go for the new potential and little price altcoins ranging the price of 0.001 usd

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

On 10/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, jubairhamza said:

You can earn from investbox. InvestBox is a helpful tool for making profit on free coins. It is also a good option for making profit for those people, who are not fond of trading. If you control deposits, you can find good currencies with a good interest rate. Interest is paid in time. 

For users it is a good opportunity to invest funds on early stage of development in promising cryptocurrencies. It is a good option to make money not only on fluctuations of exchange rate, but also on ROI from deposit.

you are right, investbox is a wise choice. In an easy and guaranteed way, crypto is the most effective way of increasing assets. especially in a "bear market", which is constantly falling.

This kinda of trick work for short time in long term you have to find proper project or job in your mind where you do work and get result .if you do some search you can find it .you can do it stop looking for shortcuts.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:59 PM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

it seems a good idea. i will go for it in long term . its not limited to only yobit you could do it almost on every exchange. 

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/14/2019 at 11:45 PM, AlexZander said:

invest box is the easiest way for easy money))

just buy some coin and invest it,, but dont forget to read all the terms for successfull invest, cause if its wrong you wont get profit after that

the point is you have to  choose the coin right, because if it falls you may loose more then investbox profit

Sometimes, the price of a coin goes down while it's in the investbox - meaning that the amount of money you are earning is not keeping up with the devaluation of the coin. I would caution people to use it with care.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin