How to earn easily from Yobit - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

How to earn easily from Yobit

This is not an easy method to make money as you have to transfer them to both exchanges, but it is hard in every aspect. Try with some coins that will make you good profit for one time exchange, than doing multiple exchanges.

Some people may say they are making good profit by doing arbitrage, but they will lose on some day. By the way you will get experience so their wouldn't be any problem in the future doing such things. I suggest you try with small amounts and test it.

12 hours ago, Mathers said:

That is why it is usually advised that investors should make sure that they make proper research before making any investments.

when you buy a ****coin on yobit it's like you're buying a new Founded company stocks so you have accepted the risk for huge profit. you just can blame yourself for that decision.

Edited by mo.mirzaeipour

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

6 minutes ago, Magister8 said:

The way to earn from yobit for newcomer is free coin, hodl it until its have bigger price, and try to click every hour, and dont forget to pray everyday

i don't think so that's a good idea ! because your account must be at least 7 days old and makes 20 orders on yobit to let you collect free coins again. and btw those coins almost 0$.

the best way is import some money and start trading.

4 minutes ago, GGWP said:

The best thing to do to earn a profit in yobit is just to invest your token in the website long term investment the best thing to do but not recommended in exchange you you just need to pick or invest in a high volume token so that so could earn a good profit in a short term investment.

i just once invest some egold with 1% daily. which investbox you suggest for low traders? some of yobit investbox has a low maximum and some of them with high minimum .

On 10/11/2019 at 6:29 PM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,
Is there another way to earn from Yobit like?:
1- buy any coin from Exchange "A" and sell this coin on Exange "B".
2- Buy for exemple " Dogecoin" by bitcoin and sell this coin by Etherium 
i want auther methodes to earn easily from Yobit. thanks

The method you're referring to is also known as arbitrage trading, it is not really profitable this because there is not too much difference across exchanges.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:34 PM, mostawda3 said:

There is no way to make money easily, I think the profit from this forum is much easier than making money by buying Bitcoin in the Bitcoin market and selling it in the Ethereum market.

first u learn about how to make money in Bitcoin after this you suggest to make money easy way frome Bitcoin.First  You learn about cryptocurrency and after invest money in cryptocurrency .

Arbitration is not perhaps the easiest method to win since you must support it very well with knowledge and get the accounts very well otherwise what you can get is lost because the profits can go in commissions and even the variations are fast and sometimes the Price falls and you get stuck until it goes back up.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:29 AM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

The two options you offer are not feasible because the price of coins between exchanges is not much different and between pairs of coins, so you should invest in investbox perhaps it will be better, it pays you interest. daily

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

Although I don't use the investment from yobit, I heard that it could give us a good income for some time. And if we can pick the right coin, I think we will see that what we invest will grow in the future. And that is the reason why we use cryptocurrency. We want to see our investment grows day by day so we will make a big profit in the future. But we must remember that the investment will not give a nice return in a short time, but that will work for a long time. As we can commit to the investment, I think we will get benefits from the investment.

i don't think there is a easy way at earning from yobit. if it was easy many people would get rich. the point is lower the risk and have patience to do the right actions.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:29 PM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

bro, i think you have to first know much more about yobit and then you will know what is the right way to earn.. but i think there is no easy way to earn from crypto, there is no easy way in crypto some scammer offer people easy way and they cheat people so i request you don't try to find any easy way just try to hard work and try to trade on yobit then you can get profit from it...

Be active in this forum and follow the rules is to already make money through Yobit, if you like it you can follow the campaign on the bitcointalk forum. The way they work is the same, active in forums and using cryptotalk signatures

If you have enough money you can invest it, or also you can try trading. If your wallet contains no money, you can write posts here and receive btc for it

On 11/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, kotopes7 said:

If it were that easy we would all be millionaires. It is true that you can win like that, but you must use other actions to really see profits and I think you should have a large capital.

That's very true. Nothing is easy in trading and earning money online. If the method that he said worked then everyone would just quit their jobs and work from home doing money very easily

Do you mean arbitrage? I think it's almost work not only yobit but almost on all exchange but need deep research and some long calculating, Why didn't transfer you Bitcoin or other altcoin to yobit then buy Doge and then invest on their invest box? I think it's good choice since you get some profit from your asset.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:29 PM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,

In the Invest Box, Yo Pony, with the campaign, trading some low-priced coins in Yobit, this exchange gives you a long range of options so that you invest in a free way and with good securities, the important thing is that you analyze the options well So you are not lost when you invest in Yobit, take your good options.

1 hour ago, Coinlover121 said:

I think you should join in yobit exchange cryptotalk campaign.you will earn btc for your post after done 50+ posts.this is great news for everyone.

Yeah it is very easy way to earn bitcoin if he write post on daily bases, and you are saying that if he make 50 post then after that the payment will be going to start but no it is not right, because now the crytotalk.org moderator has change their payment rule so now according to the new rules of the forum is if a person complete 100 post then his payment will be start.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, mostawda3 said:

There is no way to make money easily, I think the profit from this forum is much easier than making money by buying Bitcoin in the Bitcoin market and selling it in the Ethereum market.

Yes it is true what you think that everything is not easy to get money or profit from this forum even though it is much easier than making money by buying Bitcoin on the Bitcoin market, but I am sure with your enthusiasm for work there will be many results and profits.

4 hours ago, ludapul said:

You suppоsе all peоple on Yobit "еаrn"? 😀

Aren't we on crypto to earn and profit as much as we can?I don't think someone could spend their fiat money on there just for the lulz. We're all after the profits, without spending years studying or sitting on a desk 8 hours per day. Of course some people win and other lose...

35 minutes ago, aika said:

Aren't we on crypto to earn and profit as much as we can?I don't think someone could spend their fiat money on there just for the lulz. We're all after the profits, without spending years studying or sitting on a desk 8 hours per day. Of course some people win and other lose...

good point my friend. earning from yobit as a professional/ regular trader and make some money from yobit campaign is really amazing and no one can tell you it's a bad move.

The method is indeed commonly done by the majority of people. Try to find a job that is more profitable than just trading coins in YoBit.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, webdeals said:

well it depends how much you invest...otherwise the fees will kill your earning and you can change as many time you want but you will lose only money. Sadly. 

Yes the time lag before you can even more your coins from one exchange to the other, the arbitrage opportunity would have closed up. People who profit from arbitrage usually have deposits in many exchanges and they employ robot to scout the markets for arbitrage opportunities and placing those trades with a click.

I highly suggest that you trade coins. If you really want fast and efficient income, trading and stock market is the answer. But before doing so, do some research and read some articles.  

Just now, korsoli said:

Invеst boх is thе mаximum sinсere way for simplе cаsh))

Right to say investbox is a very good way if you want to make or if a person who want to earn easily money from yobit exchange.

I think you will not going to profit much from this method, I don't know any better one but I just wanted to give you my opinion about what you said