Can I use Referral link in the Signature Section ? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Can I use Referral link in the Signature Section ?

Dear Crypto Talk Family,

I have a question, Can I use refferal link to other crypto website in my signature section? As I read in the forum rules, Don't use referral links the posts. 

Kindly share your experience and thoughts. 

thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't automatically say that it's legal on the bases of the signature on your accounts, but when looking at it only based on your signature which you expressed on, I think the link to the site actually is legal, and so the ref link is also good to use there

I have seen many users that have posted links on their signature but I will advise you against this at it might get you warned or banned from the platform completely.

You can not post referral link but you can put your referral link in the signature just like mine, but make sure you should follow the rules of putting signature there is a limit of it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the link to the site actually is legal and so the ref link is also good to use there .I think some opinion i have same opinion i like you to the sit.

Yes, you can include referral links in the signature but only a maximum of 5 referrals, but if you want to include it in the post you have to make the pist in the specific section for referrals

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I saw the users with website advertisements and reference links in their signature and guessed that they did not have any problems and gave the answer as yes.

Yes, this site never deals with referrals, and this is something I see very well, because it deals with the efforts of each one of us, because I saw in other forums the referral matter and it does nothing.

I don’t really know it and what is the decision about that. I saw a lot of members posting a referral link and were not held accountable, but I advise you not to do that.

Yes, you are right. I agree with you and your opinion. I have the same opinion as you. I believe that something similar to a website is actually legal, and I recommend using links too.

Actually i don't know i am junior member of the Cryptotalk platform,

But i am also reading all comments because i want to know if referral link is allowed in signature then I will use my referral link.

I think you can do this because in the signature you can add anything, but I think this will be very dangerous if two different accounts will be using the on ref link signature

don't post referral link you can post referral link only referral section otherwise maybe admins banned your account for accurate information you can contact to moderaters.

4 hours ago, khan188 said:

Dear Crypto Talk Family,

I have a question, Can I use refferal link to other crypto website in my signature section? As I read in the forum rules, Don't use referral links the posts. 

thank you. 

I suggest to you to follow the rules of the forum to prevent mistakes. If the forum says don't use referral links in the post then don't use it. Following the rules is the best key to prevent mistakes. 

5 hours ago, khan188 said:

Dear Crypto Talk Family,

thank you. 

Its ok to use your refferal link in the signature its Ok but you should take in mind that only put links that are legit and paying because if your promoting a scam or any other frauding business i think you gonna have a problem.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

yes, the rule cannot include a link in the post. but I see some people have included a link in their signature, and I think it's okay because it's not included in the post or considered a spammer post.

I don't think it will be a problem, because there is already some members who are using their refferal links in the signature campaign, but they didn't have any problems with the forum, so it is OK, I don't have any signatures in my profile but like I saw, there is nothing wrong here 

As i read forum rules and about link sharing i found that we can not share our referal link here.But i find too many referal link which many people have shared in there posts please clear about that we can share or not.

As I know that you can use the link on your signature where you have not faced any problems and you can also add up to 5 links in your signature which is limited.

I really don't know if you can since I myself havent done that yet. But maybe you can ask senior members here because they may know more about it.

You cannot do that because it violates the rules because the signature box is specific to placing matters for Bounty campaigns. Therefore, if you want to place your referral link, you must place it in its own section, which is the referrals section.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:31 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Crypto Talk Family,

thank you. 

I'll assume that you are beginners and that you dont know anything about forum.

For sure that you can to insert your advertisement/referral link/banner (etc.) in your signature that’s why it’s intended. You can not to putt link into your post or topic but you can in signature and if you want to share more referral links you can create topic in Referral links section in that section is allowed but of course read rules before you start to write in that section.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png