Stellar Lumens ready to Rise - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Stellar Lumens ready to Rise

I usually use World Coin Index (www.worldcoinindex.com) to check the prices of Crypto. Looking at the "All" graph for Stellar Lumens (XLM), I can see that the price against BTC has practically bottomed out and getting ready to rise. Now would be a good time to get some - though I think the rise is going to be gradual over the next few months. It's a case of holding - not really day trading. That's what I'm doing anyway. And when it starts to come down again, I intend to short - that is, Margin Trading. Anybody else have thoughts on Stellar?

• Useful or interesting 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I have always thought that Stellar XLM is a project with a good amount of potential. Never had an issue using XLM tokens and transfers are always lightning fast and cheap! Remains to be seen what happens over the next few years, but keeping a bag of Stellar is a good bet!

Stellar. org is non profit organization , they create stellar for all people all around the world to be have dcentralized payment, and this organization have charity program too..

• +1 1

Stellar is good coin ,big community very promising..and i think this is one of the top cryptocurrency to be watchout..very smooth and fast in terms of payment purposes

Stellar they are laying the foundations for a new decentralized global financial system. A few must always be carried in the portfolio.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I'm waiting for that rise for almost three years. Which are the appropriate combination of circumstances for Stellar to rise at least next year?

every coin has a chance and if we predict the price will rise, we must refer to the project that carries the coin, the development and the team greatly influence the price of a coin.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Apparently I'm eligible for the airdrop, but for some reason when I try and sign up I keep getting an error. I googled it and it seems they stopped subscribing new users. Not even sure how to use keybase to be honest. It seems like a decent app, but not very well known in my circles.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Stellar lumens will surely grow day by day especially now that they reduced the total supply resulting in a very limited supply of it. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yeah, the stellar lumen is ready to fly now. They did great progress in these past years and even now they made a burning that reduced the total supply of it.

This is very good news for me, as I recently bought a little Stellar because of the recent news about the event, which will be already this year in December. Well, what else would you like to say, I hope it is not just growth, but the really big growth in contrast to other coins.

if you look to the market you will see that all altcoins have the same chart almost , they are ready for altseason but not all the altcoins , only those who have a good team , project and community 

Not only are the stellar from the bottom, there are a lot of currencies currently at the bottom and ready to go up, but when the currency season comes, few of them will rise only those that have a large project and society.

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Not only are the stellar from the bottom, there are a lot of currencies currently at the bottom and ready to go up, but when the currency season comes, few of them will rise only those that have a large project and society.

Yes it is not just XLM that have bottomed out but virtually every other coins out  there, but to ensue that a coin is not left behind when the bull market is back, there's need to focus only on those coins that have proven to have potentials and XLM is one of such,

8 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes indeed, 2020 may be the year of the shake out! There are so many currencies (ICOs and IEOs) that it is hard to believe most will survive. In the long term there maybe is room for four or five crypto currencies, for different purposes.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

10 minutes ago, Abir said:

According to the Wall Investor, long term forecast about Stellar says that XLM can be a very good option for long term investment. Within a five year investment, the revenue from XLM is expected to be around +50.77%.

That is a good ROI but I fear the risk is pretty high. Why would Stellar thrive for another five years? If I were looking at a five year window, I would go for the big ones, like (obviously) BTC, ETH, and LTC. Maybe Ripple or NEO, but I have doubts about both.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

6 hours ago, johant123 said:

Yes indeed, 2020 may be the year of the shake out! There are so many currencies (ICOs and IEOs) that it is hard to believe most will survive. In the long term there maybe is room for four or five crypto currencies, for different purposes.

Yes, we are close to the stage of breaking the bone, meaning that many traders will leave the market because of despair, only a few currencies will survive in the next bullmarket . 

10 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Yes it is not just XLM that have bottomed out but virtually every other coins out  there, but to ensue that a coin is not left behind when the bull market is back, there's need to focus only on those coins that have proven to have potentials and XLM is one of such,

Yes, of course, all currencies are at the bottom, but not all of them will rise in the next bullmarket so  we must make sure to choose only strong currencies with big projects , good luck .

9 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course, all currencies are at the bottom, but not all of them will rise in the next bullmarket so  we must make sure to choose only strong currencies with big projects , good luck .

Agreed. There will be a shake out. I think even the Ripple CEO recently predicted that over 90% of all coins will perish over time.

Unless there will come a killer application for some of them, I think that those who have the tiniest volumes now will disappear in the next few years.

3 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Agreed. There will be a shake out. I think even the Ripple CEO recently predicted that over 90% of all coins will perish over time.

Unless there will come a killer application for some of them, I think that those who have the tiniest volumes now will disappear in the next few years.

Yes, of course, not only the cashless banks, even the ones that have the cash, but do not have a strong project or team that will be disapired in the future, thats what i think . 

I have hold a lot of stellar coin in the past because i have thinking that the price will grow up very fast because they have a good project and a wonderful future but the price falling down day after day 

Yes, the stealer is among the strong currencies that are currently witnessing a rise. This indicates that it is a good investment and will have a great future in the coming years. You can invest in it , play safe .

On 1/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, muhmmad noman334 said:

Earlier this year, the Stellar Lumen's team announced that 30 banks and up ... In this article, you will learn more about the current XLM price predictions. .... that the price of XLM will only go up this year and well into the future!

Whoaa i that was really good news for stellar team and community too, This was good step on this year for stellar grow their partnership. I'm gonna check some history to analyze and make plan to buy some stellar now, Thanks for sharing this mate!

On 10/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, williamz902 said:

I usually use World Coin Index (www.worldcoinindex.com) to check the prices of Crypto. Looking at the "All" graph for Stellar Lumens (XLM), I can see that the price against BTC has practically bottomed out and getting ready to rise. Now would be a good time to get some - though I think the rise is going to be gradual over the next few months. It's a case of holding - not really day trading. That's what I'm doing anyway. And when it starts to come down again, I intend to short - that is, Margin Trading. Anybody else have thoughts on Stellar?

I too appreciate Stellar for the speed of its transactions and the low amount of network fees. I also like the many airdrops they distributed and their relatively high amounts. I also appreciate the fact that it is a non-profit foundation. However, I don't think Stellar will ever cross the $ 0.015 price again. Long live Stallar!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

We will wait as prediction of  JIO Phone
 This cryptocurrency forecaster has a very optimistic future for XLM price predictions in 2019, until 2020. They say that the forecast for April 2020 is $ 8.08 (Rp. 115,083), and climbs higher to more than $ 12 (  Rp 170,916) towards the end of the summer of 2020.hope it will be 

Stellar Lumens has biggest fanatic more than other other old coin and they focus to increase rank using development program specially about wallet. The progress is not running well but already give powerful foundation for next level. Stellar will keep rising in slow movement, so replace money is good decision.