Stellar Lumens ready to Rise - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Stellar Lumens ready to Rise

Stellar Lumens is one of the profitable coins as an investment. so it is not surprising that the price of Stellar is ready to rise. I hope this happens quickly, because I am a Stellar holder.

The Miller digital bias so far is trading in a bearish trend that is being formed on the 240-minute time frame. This trend is going through a weak state as a result of decreasing bear's torque, as can be seen by analyzing the torque indicator. The fast moving average and the slow moving average mean are neutral, as a result of not trading in a clear direction.

I don't think so, stellar have no good news and positive movement, this coin look's dying for me. We can see from chart history and every portal news about crypto, nothing happen with stellar. If stellar only using give away but never up grade system and development, this 2020 will make their last journey in crypto world.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, williamz902 said:

I usually use World Coin Index (www.worldcoinindex.com) to check the prices of Crypto. Looking at the "All" graph for Stellar Lumens (XLM), I can see that the price against BTC has practically bottomed out and getting ready to rise. Now would be a good time to get some - though I think the rise is going to be gradual over the next few months. It's a case of holding - not really day trading. That's what I'm doing anyway. And when it starts to come down again, I intend to short - that is, Margin Trading. Anybody else have thoughts on Stellar?

After their airdrop XLM suffer a major down turn in their marketcap, people just dump their coin as soon as they receive it. No one HODL their XLM coin after the airdrop. I hope they can recover from their own mistake.

spacer.png

Yes the price XLM i think time to time is going up. That coin is good to know for some trader. Maybe good for invest in the future. Just take some minutes to research first that coin. Because this is only fast analysis from me. From birth that coin the price is low if we comparing with now the price is expensive. That is indication the coin is good in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes I think this is the moment for XLM is still the lowest price for early this year 2020. Holding is the best choice before the altcoin cycle begins to move to follow the trend of bitcoin. I have not found any projects in Stellar but coins that have a rating of 1-20 are not wrong for future projects. Don't be afraid to hold back sometimes it's very beneficial.

I think stellar lumens xlm is a good but when this coin dump but not recovered present  all altcoin increasing so think in 2020 this coin do very well because bitcoin pump in market and another side top five coins also increase their prices so we hope stellar lumens xlm also gain their reputation in long term

On 2/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, MarketGuru786 said:

After doing much technical analysis, the experts are saying that the price of stellar lumon will be pumped, and it will give much and bigger profit to every person, so keep buying xlm.

I hope it will rise too. So far I gained some 20% but prices have been very volatile over the last few months. i agree that the short term technical analysis looks bright though.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

currently price of xlm is 0.067$ cent may be more high price soon so try to avoid from investing in xlm coin not performing well from last year it's price down and down. 

I already know about Stellar XLM and the thing that caught my attention is that the project is good and has great potential. I see it has a future. I still follow it till now.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:26 PM, williamz902 said:

I usually use World Coin Index (www.worldcoinindex.com) to check the prices of Crypto. Looking at the "All" graph for Stellar Lumens (XLM), I can see that the price against BTC has practically bottomed out and getting ready to rise. Now would be a good time to get some - though I think the rise is going to be gradual over the next few months. It's a case of holding - not really day trading. That's what I'm doing anyway. And when it starts to come down again, I intend to short - that is, Margin Trading. Anybody else have thoughts on Stellar?

I think Stellar is an excellent project, but its currency has not risen much yet so it is eligible for a very large spike soon

3 hours ago, Anum Shaheen said:

Stellar is going to rise many more currencies are also rising but it is also risky it's hard to believe and investment in stellar there is less chance of profit and it take more time a long period a long term trading and you need a patience for it and ready for both results good r bad.

Yes, here is the problem. Many currencies now have no future so that you can choose failed currencies and think they will rise, but they will not do. Make sure to choose only strong currencies.

In recent years Stellar has experienced a significant price reduction, if it continues, Stellar Lumens will be abandoned by the holders. If the price of XLM this year does not increase, I think this project will die.

Xlm is indeed a good investment,recently it shown growth especially that month. It gained lots of partnership across the globe and good thing about xlm it also has lowest transaction fees.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:49 AM, williamz902 said:

Apparently I'm eligible for the airdrop, but for some reason when I try and sign up I keep getting an error. I googled it and it seems they stopped subscribing new users. Not even sure how to use keybase to be honest. It seems like a decent app, but not very well known in my circles.

Stellar is a good coin, a big community is very promising..and I think this is one of the leading cryptocurrencies to be watched. we predict the price will go up, we have to refer to the coin project, the development and the group that greatly influence the price of the coin.

Stellar begins to increase, and severa ICOs make use of the Stellar degree, so the advance right here is lovely excellent. In spite of the truth that he includes a touch inching esteem, his future gives remarkable believe.

Yes i think it will rise as we saw that it is now more popular and stellars price will hit the most price.in adition i already store some stellar now on my crypto wallet for the future pump of the price

2020 will probably expertise this congruity from the success connected with Stellar, where by it can be drifting all-around $0. 505 with January in addition to Walk, after which you can perhaps it will are able to grow all-around $0. 611 from the succeeding 1 fourth. With light-weight connected with it is relationships while using the known support mammoths IBM in addition to Deloitte, will probably be a place gambler with 2020.

Some people say that stellar is a project that will lose from XLM. Other state that XLM will explode and we can expect prices up to 40 USD. I hope that XLM will remain at least at the current levels and eventually grow to 0,70 USD during the year.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:14 PM, TucoRamirez said:

I have always thought that Stellar XLM is a project with a good amount of potential. Never had an issue using XLM tokens and transfers are always lightning fast and cheap! Remains to be seen what happens over the next few years, but keeping a bag of Stellar is a good bet!

Of course it is a good coin to purchase and now I think the price has started to increase in the market. XLM is good for you and me

This is similar to the dollar index that is adopted in the Forex market. In any case, it is not possible to rely on entering transactions on this indicator alone, it must be supported by other factors to ensure the success of the deals.

Stellar become interested in DeFi and invested $715,000 into decentralized stock exchange of DSTOQ.https://cryptobriefing.com/stellar-invests-defi-stock-exchange-dstoq/

Would not be surprised if Stellar move into DefI direction.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:21 AM, cryptex said:

I'm waiting for that rise for almost three years. Which are the appropriate combination of circumstances for Stellar to rise at least next year?

they make it so that people all over the world are paid for in focus, and this organization also has a charity program. Stellar they are laying the foundation for a new decentralized global financial system. A few must always be done in the portfolio.

Stellar.org is not really increased provider, consumers come up with stellar for any individual customers over the network they will have actually decentralized value, this company right now provides a superior produce job application rather.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot