Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

On 2/24/2020 at 8:34 AM, Sohail111 said:

Yes.

Because in my country sometimes crypto talk becomes too much difficult to use.

Sometimes it doesn't connect to server.

And sometime it shows that cant connect due to high security .

So i guess app will be a much better option.

If you have some difficult to connect to the website that's mean that your country are banned from the forum and even the forum have the application they cant connect to the server 

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not need help from the application I need help from members of this forum, I want to learn from a trusted person everything related to the cryptocurrency, and also I want to learn to trade heavily

l think that, it would be good, but not better. l mean here is really enough for us. With app l can not imagine, how will it happen. 

There is no application for r the forum but still there is a member here made a simple application to make the work easier but this just like a browser but better for the speed of browsering.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, Soaib khan said:

I not want cryptotalk app because cryptotalk website working fine not facing any problem in browser but I think cryptotalk launch mobile application because most of users want app.

Right the website version work good and fine we really dont need application because he support the mobile version not like yobit exchange who dont support the mobile browser version 

Everyone want crypto talk app. it is easy for everyone to asses the site. It will become more social but i think there will be some security issues that why tgey are not offering crypto talk app. 

On 2/24/2020 at 1:34 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Cryptotalk app will help you all the way you want 

I also want cryptotalk app. If we get cryptotalk app then many people use cryptotalk app easily. I think there are many people who want to use cryptotalk app.

I honestly do not need such an application, I use the forum only on the computer, even if such an application is created, I will not use it.

I want the developers to do this, but it is unlikely that this will happen, even the bitcointalk forum, which has been running for many years, has not made such an application. (official app)

Edited by NevermindNe

Cryptotalk is one of the best site in this platform. Many people used this platform. But cryptotalk team is not making cryptotalk app. Many country some times huge problem for crypto talk. But cryptotalk app solve this problem. So I think cryptotalk app is very important for all crytotalk users.

that would really be a great improvement in addition to the cryptotalk forum site if an app would be created to help ease using out native mobile browsers, do any one have an idea if the site moderators are working on it..? 

On 2/23/2020 at 10:04 PM, NAFIS287 said:

The suggestion of the mobile application for this forum cryptotalk is a good one though the website just works fine to me.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:04 PM, NAFIS287 said:

I think it is a good idea for the site to create its own application
But doing the use of the mobile, I think it is possible, through the use of the browser on the mobile phone, to access your account on the site and write postings.

An application would be a good idea, however, creating a mobile application and putting it on the download platforms costs money and I think it would lower the reward of the forum for users, so I don't even think about it.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, NAFIS287 said:

Yeah it will be easy to have cryptotalk app, but i think they didn't develop it yet, hope they will develop it because its better to use app more than mobile browser.

Having an application for cryptotalk is good in terms of accessibility. We can easily dive in to cryptotalk without opening browser because we all know that sometimes the browser crashes. And also browser occupies lots of memory specially chrome browser. So it is very helpful if there's an app created for cryptotalk.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:04 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Yes, of course. If cryptotalk will have an app, it will be more convenient for us to use it. We just need to open the app and make post using it. You don't also need to type or enter captchas before logging in the forum because you are using an application. I also hope that yobit will also have an application so we don't need to use browsers to visit it. We just open the app and that's it, we can now earn easy money through those two applications.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:52 PM, Kutulay said:

I want a cryptotalk application because I think the cryptotalk application will be very useful for us. I hope our application can run faster. That is why I want the Cryptotalk app. And by doing this, I can earn more money.

Now because the phone browser dont work on the cryptotalk if you want to post you can just read ,we really want this application because the majority use there phone to login this forum 

I think that a cryptotalk app will be a very good idea because it will allow us to make use of this app even when we are out and about and it will be very convenient. As it stands it is very hard to log in using the mobile browser which is not as user friendly. I woudl suggest that you guys think about an app and i think it will increase your number of users as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Developing an app for the cryptotalk forum might demand really hard work from the admins part, but I think that it can be actually a really good opportunity, only in the case that the campaign allows new people in. This would mean though that the same spammers will apply so there is need to fix this issue first of all. There can be options to discourage spammers from registering and making them just spent their time without profiting at all. This has to be discussed though with the community. A mobile app might demand watching a few ads which would allow another stream of income for cryptotalk, so I think that it should be considered.

It will be great if we have something like that but as of now, there is no official application for the forum. And I will advice everyone to keep off something like this as your account security might not be safe with it. The same thing is applicable to Yobit. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Ctyptotalk app version launch good its gives good features like connect speedily and work easy, but I don't think we need any app version because website version is nice and its interface also good, then why we need, and  it's easy to hack app version so I don't think app is safe because so many fake app we see in online.

Personally would not feel me comfortable by using an app, I need a real keyboard to write what I really want to say.

However, i can understand that some people need an app to solve their internet problems (lags).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-