Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

If I think it is a very good option to launch the application for the sake of forum users, I think that more than 70% or 80% of people prefer applications for use on the cell phone before the PC, it is very easy In many aspects, if you go out you always carry your cell phone and therefore you can open the applications whenever you like, that's why people like it better, but it is not such a simple job, I hope that soon we will have news about this particular topic, for the good of the users and also of the owners since we suppose that there would be more traffic

El 24/2/2020 a las 3:38, Jhadhasan dijo:

Por supuesto, la presencia de una aplicación que siga el sitio nos ahorrará mucho tiempo. Pero podemos decir que el sitio aún está en sus inicios y tiene mucho tiempo para desarrollarse. Es posible que veamos esta aplicación en el futuro

Creating an app for cryptotalk will be great that if if they do it with the integrated translator, hey it would be a great help for many Latin Americans who work on the platform, remind us that not everyone has the understanding of knowing English and being able to integrate a translator to a page is the best that a platform that offers paid tasks could become even more viral and used by thousands more people

cryptotalk is still a forum, not an application, or some kind of exchange. Yes, there are many opportunities here, but at the moment I do not see the need to create a separate application for cryptotolk

i think i want a crpto app i will use it daily on my phone or computer and i want want it to talk about crpto coin or any thing daily yes i need realy crpto talk applicatin and i will install it and my brother 

It's a good idea to help people who are not yet familiar with this application, but for beginners, I think it’s too early to know, they can still advance from sites in the field of cryptocurrency, but perhaps in further promotion they will need it as I needed.

Of course, the presence of an application that follows the site will save us a lot of time and be updated with the news that it brings us at any time without having to be glued to our computer.

In my opinion Cryptotalk creating an application would be a good thing for users, it would become a "social network".

I would really like such an application. I don't know if there is a project for them to practice, but the practice would make everything easier. I would use the application if I had.

I imagine that more than 80% of the people on this forum would like it and actually benefit from it. Being able to write posts on the go sounds like fun and much more efficient as it will allow people to take advantage of idle or free time so that you could post on the go. I have read that the commuting time in some cities is up to 4 or 5 hours. I'd like an app with speech recognition, so you don't even have to type. I guess that with speech recognition the word count will increase dramatically. What do you think about that?

Edited by Rolandosmart
add some information
  • +5 1

It is something difficult to expect, but very likely to happen, one of the reasons that makes it difficult to happen is the little control that states can exercise over cryptocurrencies, which for them is not convenient, on the other hand, for the community it is very profitable and I benefit from being in the cryptocurrencies away from the media manipulation of the perverse world system that only wants to sink us and make us dependent on them

• +2 1

It's useful for many people who search about any information about Crypto , website is more denied server but app i think it's more easily.

I do love it and I adore it, one because it allows us to make and answer topics exposed by the members and therefore obtain a payment reward and another because I learn more about the cryptocurrencies in their wallets etc ....

Yup it is really a fantastic news when there is a new app launched at playstore , just imagine that there will be availability for Cryptotalk app in mobile phones that would make life easy.

indeed I concur with you I likewise need crypto application in the event that we have crypto application we effectively accomplish work here, in wireless expectation in future will dispatched crypto application

• +4 1

Many people want to use the Cryptotal app. By using it or investing in it, you can get more profit in a short time.  There are many more in this crypto currency so many people want to use it. Thanks for letting me know.

• +4 1

I think the forum's mobile app would greatly simplify the use of the resource from mobile devices and thus increase the popularity of the resource. It would also be much more convenient for people to find the information they need through the app.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I hope this app continues. It's great for connecting with others to solve problems
And to understand Amul he did not know before
Questions and responses for more understanding, thank you

On 10/11/2020 at 11:57 AM, JoeMp75 said:

A crypto talk app will be a thing of gold. Getting notifications on your mobile phone from people you follow, getting to like their content quickly and also replying instantly will be a great addition to an already beautiful platform.

These additional benefits were nkt in my mind yet but if you are taking this serious to work than an app is surely  good to do or accept  this thing.

El 23/2/2020 a las 17:04, NAFIS287 dijo:

La aplicación Cryptotalk te ayudará en todo lo que quieras 

De hecho, aunque incluso sin tener la aplicación no he tenido problemas para usarla. 

It would be great to have an application of this forum, because it is very difficult to use the desktop version of the mobile, and it also becomes tedious. Hopefully they launch it soon.

I've been thinking at my leisure. A mobile app, it is convenient and opens access to the forum from any device. But the forum in fact has an adaptive design, and it is convenient to open on any device. unless the app will have additional features and capabilities that the website does not provide.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Of course it is a very good application that informs you of the latest news, currencies and other posts about many other applications