Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

Ideally, access cryptotalk directly without having to open the browser. Hopefully the developers think about this option, I really like that idea. However, while we access in this way and continue learning. 👍👍👍

It's a good idea to help people who are not yet familiar with this application, but for beginners, I think it’s too early to know, they can still advance from sites in the field of cryptocurrency, but perhaps in further promotion they will need it as I needed.

Although I registered on this site not long ago, I like it here. Therefore, the application would not hurt, it is convenient and quick to respond to messages from the phone - what I need

image.png.827235dc1c1a4d33a6c99dff9c6eca0b.png

Yes, the cryptotalk app is a great idea! Or at least improve the mobile version of the website. It's not very convenient to open an existing website on your phone

It would be a great idea to develop an application for cryptotalk, this would help the project reach a greater number of users and work better for mobile devices.

Oh, by my opinion most of people, that know about this forum, wants crypto apps, it will be much easier to work

I want but there is no officiall app with the name of cryptotalk i think they should need to create it and have must to remove the waiting timeperiod.

It will be more practical to have an mobile application. It is significant for a site to have one especially in crypro world

Такие приложения действительно помогут многим пользователям заработать криптовалюту в любом месте в любое время, ведь это мобильное приложение, а телефон всегда под рукой. Все что нужно это доступ в интернет.

• -1 1

i want this app very much) site letters are too small and it's hard to push some buttons. i'm waiting for app and i hope it will be easy and comfortable 

~ жирный заработок BTC на просмотре рекламы

~ огромная база просмотра рекламы за ВТС 

~ просмотр рекламы за BTC быстро и минимальные суммы вывода

~ проверенные кран, игры, буксы, быстрый вывод 

Hello, i think cryptotalk and Binarium. Binance and Yobit there are good companies for airdrop and other offers. For example, for me better to use something usefull, because it costs a lot of time and u need to invest in it.

It is good question , if they launch new app we will be happy i like to use  more  apps than site version . It is good idea . I hope one day they will do it.

Much, I have always said that an app is better than a page, it could have a better interface and greater security

No doubt I, and I think most users. It tends to get a bit tedious to enter from the browser, besides that it usually throws a lot of errors when accessing the forum. I think that a Cryptotalk application would be wonderful, besides it shows development and growth of the project.

I would like to have the cryptotalk app, because it is not really comfortable to open a browser and search for cryptotalk app, so it is not easy to work. That`s why I think it will be better if authors create such app.

I think it would be cool if cryptotalk created their own mobile app. why? this is convenient for those users who want to read a post or write it, but the laptop is not nearby. Yes, the site is adapted for mobile devices, but it is more familiar with apps in this regard. thank you for your attention.

On 23.02.2020 at 22:04, NAFIS287 said:

Cryptotalk app will help you all the way you want 

Sorry for my English. I use a translator because I haven't learned the language very well.

I think it would be great if CryptoTalk released its own application. It would be much more convenient than the browser version. That would be a huge + for the service. And would make it much easier for users to work with it

honestly i would appreciate an app for this forum. having light & dark mode option and being responsive at the highest level and less login error would be sweet.

Edited by TommyMoonD

Yes I would like a app to be available for crybto talk the website is actually very laggy and unusable on mobile phones

if I would like to have one but I do not know how to use if they can guide me I would be very happy, I hope your comments I do not know the page

Unfortunately cryptotalk is in its infancy and that is why they have not yet released a mobile application like yobit, but that does not mean that in the future we will not have it, otherwise! 

It would be very good if they will launch a mobile app because for Android or iOS users it would be much easier to use. 

Personally, I would love that cryptotalk will manage to release an application for Android, it would be much easier than entering the tedious Google browser, it would be much more practical and professional, it is only a matter of time before they do it. 

On 23/2/2020 at 16:04, NAFIS287 said:

La aplicación Cryptotalk te ayudará en todo lo que quieras 

I will help a lot to publish from the phone more comfortable and simple