Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 15 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

Hello everyone i am a beginner in this platform. I think its very helpful to have an cryptotalk application. Because I am not good at website, so i wants cryptotalk application. And i am a good learner and this website is very easy to use. 

• +2 1

Yes dear im agree with you crypto app is necessary because a lot of people use it now a days through app its working method is easy and other many people also joined it 

Yes of course on crypto talk there is your desire able content according to me ever individual needs to main thing in his life. One is earning and second is learning both are available on the forum. 

• +1 1

Yes very good to ask about it .because i think we can work on crypto app is better than crypto site .so i will give this suggestion that app is good for use

Of course, my friend, we all want to apply Krytotal, I'm singing management by activating the app at full speed, it's going to make it easier for us to work here, and we have more speed, it's really a great idea. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,there should be an crytotalk app.It will save our time.And from this we will easily use chrome for other work.And security will also increase. Hope so there will be an cryptoapp in future with more features.

I think crypto site is better than crypto application because many people's do not believe on mobile apps and then they do not use earning applications compared to earning sites.The ratio of sites by users is much than applications.So in my opinion crypto app not better than crypto site.

I think crypto app can add more members than crypto website because in my my experience we can can learn and and use any application easily.

I think that an application based on the forum would be very helpful, in my specific case it is essential since I spend more time on my phone than on anything due to my investments, the mobile version through the browser is good but it has errors at the same time time to create topics or post, unfortunately this is not among the staff's plans so we will be left with the desire.

Very well suggestions as it would be very good to have an mobile app cryptotalk as it would make things easier and anyone can find easily rather then searching on your browser. Having an app is a good idea still whatever u have u have to post valuable comments so that the level of the forum should maintain and u can earn.

• +2 1

I think cryptotak website is best but if this platform having it's official application that is best for all of us if that application having more features than this platform if both are same then I it's own choices of users what they choose some feel comfortable with application and some feel comfortable with website. 

In my opinion everyone want cryptotalk. Everyone want to work on cryptotalk. Everyone easily work students young or old. Overall cryptotalk help all of you.

Good post dear, personally my point of view of course crypto application such a great platform,there are a lot of time save ,we all of members a lot of time itself and we will enjoy, crypto app is wonderful application,good luck.

Yes of course my friend, you are right. The application of the Cryptotalk should be made now. This will be very useful, easy to access and also will bring a lot of members to use it. It is because sometimes I face the low speed internet while browsing this site. Through application, it will be turn fast to access this site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It will be amazing for all in my opinion because we can excess easily to all content of that website. And you can excess directly to the forum instead of time wasting.

There are a lot of fake application are working on internet. But I like cryptotalk app due to following reasons :

1- We easily do work here 

2- Save as a lot of time 

3- It will be easy to make money 

14 hours ago, Altaf hussain said:

I want crytotalk app due to some following reasons :

1- We easily do work here 

2- Save as a lot of time 

3- we can earn on complete daily basis tasks 

@Altaf hussainNice explain brother. I agree with you. If we get official cryptotalk app,  it will be very good for us.  We can access easily and can save our time. Some developer make cryptotalk app. I suggest you not to use those and  please wait for official app. 

• Useful or interesting 2

This app will be good for everyone who works in cryptotalk forum . Because when we use web version this consume a little bit time to reach crptotalk.if there exist a app for this purpose this will save our time.

Hello Friends.

Is a very good website.There is a website in which you can earn a lot of money in a very short time. But it has a lot of problems Many times its display stops coming, The fault sign shows and it shows that this site is not available .

If its application is made then it will be very favorable for us .It will save a lot of our time.

• +4 1

Cryptotalk make easy work. I really appreciate. And good experience this application. It's not a bad it's very fantastic application. To make easy work. Thanks, Have a good day 

Yes, I also wish that it has a strength too. Open the App by Directly and open your account and start working so that our time is not wasted. I have also read the response of the people and people also want that you be so that the direct work is started but the time is not busy.