Which exchanger is always best what you think? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Which exchanger is always best what you think?

5 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Bro there are many good , trustable and secure exchange in the crypto market which provides good profitable features to their users. Some of the top exchange are Bittrex, Yobit, Binance, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Bitmex and many more. You can choose any one of these based on your convince.

I use all of them except bitmex ,you can add Huobi exchange is the best in the moment for me and all exchange with his own coins like binance kucoin huobi ,i dont know if bitmex have his own coin or not 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I have used all the exchanges said above. And of course different from that many features, safety and comfort. But because it is a big exchange, it is certainly not possible to use these exchanges together and choose one of them.

I really use two or three exchange for all my investment i don't focus just in one and advice from me never leave all your money in one exchange use different to store your coins

• +1 1

My most used exchanges are yobit and binance.Binance is the best exchange so far in the whole world and yobit is also a very good exchange.

13 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I just agree with the steps you take. But because I am the person who does not want too many exchanges, therefore I usually use one exchange that I think is safe and can store it in the exchange.

It's a choice you can work like that without any problem ,if you choose the binance or bittrex or any other famous exchange it will be good for you 

10 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For now I really choose binance as an exchange that I often use to trade. And usually use another exchange occasionally. only for transactions.

Binance is a good choice I have two account on it fr a big amount ,because they have a highest volume in the business,Why i told that you have to choose many exchange because binance in his last update has restricted many countries to use the exchange and ask them to withdraw her money from,But if it's not in your case it's good for you. But you need just to take this issue in consideration 

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Because I did not enter the country concerned. Of course I'm not a friend, but thanks for the advice. I usually do use other exchanges. But, because my funds are not so much. so it is difficult to use multiple exchanges.

Well if it's not a big amount dont worry ,but still your money LOL ,if you have a big amount dont put all your capital in ne exchange that's how i do 

I used generally 2 exchange first is binance and second is yobit . I used binance From longtime due to leverage system is amazing there we earn a good amount of money by it . in yobit I got good experience in trading and work Same as binance .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Those exchanges which are reputable and have strong security are best for me. I always uses Binance, kraken, Kucoin and Yobit exchange. These are the best exchanges for me in which in I haven't faced any issue.

There are many exchange sites out there including scam ones and i advice you to only use recommended ones,also carrying out a research on every exchange you want to use will be helpful.

On 2/24/2020 at 3:11 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Share you best exchanger for helping each other every time.

Exchanger is a valuable asset

For me the best exchange is yobit exchange since i am currently using it and in my experience of using it i can give it 5/5 stars. Because of fast transaction in deposit and withdraw compared to other exchange i use before. That's  why i always choose yobit exchange over other exchange.

In my view, binance and kucoin exchanges are very best . They are top exchanges and very easy to use and safe . We find more facilities and many earning methods in this exchanges . They build trust on users .

• +2 1

Will there are many exchanges that are fully trusted nowadays. You can choose between them according to need of feature of trading. The most common are binance, kucoin, huobi, bitfinex, yobit, coinbase. And talking about best one you can go with yobit or binance for trading.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For me it's mainly 3 as the best always: Binance, Coinbase Pro, Yobit without any specific orders.

All of them a good support system which is reliable and trustable and you get your answers in no time unless there's unusual support requests at a specific time.

Other point to mention is their Interface is very suitable to your investment / trading needs which makes the exchange even worth.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well for me I have three exchanges in mind which I could call the best among all the exchanges and there are yobit , binance and coinmarketcap, these three exchanges are very much reliable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Whenever i read any topic for suggesting an exchange i will start with yobit first and others will follow. There are many exchanges which are good aparet from yobit which are binance, okex, huobi, bittrex and bitfinex.

• +1 1

For the past 3 months I had been using d-obmen exchanger. First of all, he was on the top list on bestchange. Secondly, exchanger has very small fees. I usually exchange eth to visa (EUR) and it takes approximately 25 minutes. I recommend to try this one.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Yobit and binance is always the best exchanger according to my thinking because it contains most popular cryptocurrencies and most of the exchangers are stay there for better profit.... Their fee low and transaction very fast..... You can withdraw any amount through quickly... 

• +5 2

Let me be sure that am selffish this is the best side for me, there is a lot of work here that am so happy about the good thing about this place the right thing would be to really keep everything everything its everything that works for us, we  need to really enjoy this place perfectly

Best exchanger for me is yobit and binance. Its contain world popular crypto currencies. Their fee of exchanging are high but transactions are done with in seconds and safe.. When we use yobit we feel relax and it is easy to use.. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are several items that allow you to take into account a great swap to become excellent a single. Enough time it will take to be able to distance themself and also downpayment and in addition just how quickly the particular swap indicates purchases. My partner and I nonetheless really like Binance due to the fact this is the best swap for all.

• Useful or interesting 1

With my personal recommendation, I think Binance is the perfect exchange platform which is most secure and keep your funds safe. Apart from Binance, I often use Mercatox and HitBtc exchange, but I would not recommend them to be most secure like Binance.

Yes, if you want to use an exchanger then the best exchanger I know is Binary Exchange. It is much better and much more secure.  Hackers cannot hack easily.  And you will never be harmed by it.

Yobit is one of the best exchanges for me and always impresses me, it is an exchange that really cares about its users and always shares their profits in some way

Nowadays we have many good and reliable exchanges, but Yobit and Huobi is one of my favorites, they are simple and easy to use with quite a variety of currencies

which one is good between bybit and phemex? can any one give some advise.

On 9/27/2020 at 1:51 AM, pacific said:

With my personal recommendation, I think Binance is the perfect exchange platform which is most secure and keep your funds safe. Apart from Binance, I often use Mercatox and HitBtc exchange, but I would not recommend them to be most secure like Binance.

I agree with you but with Binance it difficult to leverage trading (future trade) so i switch to Bybit it more easy with leverage trade.