How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

In 2020 there is not much changes on price. If its go up 4K; it will go down 5K bla bla bla. If there isn't huge development on cryptocurrency sector; it will be trade year in 2020 .

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

There is a lot of speculation regarding the price, the good thing is that most are positive, I think the last ATH will be exceeded as soon as Bitcoin begins its bullish trend phase, but with precision it is not possible to give an exact prediction, it would have to have an analysis fundamental in great detail to be able to determine it.

i guess 50k usd in 2020 so meaning bitcoin for me is now under value it will rise 5x ormaybe 10x soon due to lack of supply and the demand is very high..if all country approve bitcoin .. im sure will be hit 500k usd

4 minutes ago, alther said:

if I think bitcoin in 2020 will not rise so significantly, if I see the habit of bitcoin rising only occurs in odd years. 2013 and 2017 are real examples of how bitcin rises so significantly. So maybe in 2020 it will only touch $ 15000 at the highest price and $ 8000 at the cheapest price.

Some of my friends say 2020 will be a year of cryptocurrencies. When Libra was officially released and used on Facebook. More people will know about cryptocurrencies and this is the benefit. However I wonder if Libra will compete with BTC?

4 minutes ago, gerry said:

i guess 50k usd in 2020 so meaning bitcoin for me is now under value it will rise 5x ormaybe 10x soon due to lack of supply and the demand is very high..if all country approve bitcoin .. im sure will be hit 500k usd

I think in the future BTC could reach $50000. If the SEC accepts and Libra is released. We can only wait and hold BTC. It will increase and decrease non-stop, those who have a heart attack should bring medication with them.

1 hour ago, Saoha said:

Some of my friends say 2020 will be a year of cryptocurrencies. When Libra was officially released and used on Facebook. More people will know about cryptocurrencies and this is the benefit. However I wonder if Libra will compete with BTC?

I think in the future BTC could reach $50000. If the SEC accepts and Libra is released. We can only wait and hold BTC. It will increase and decrease non-stop, those who have a heart attack should bring medication with them.

yes hold is the key..we all know how powerful bitcoin is..if they want to go up the altcoins down ,..when bitcoin want to go down altcoin also down hehehe..so prepare a medicine what you have said for heart attack hahahha

29 minutes ago, Saoha said:

Not possible, lower it down to $30k at the end of 2020.  Halving won't create a FOMO that will make Bitcoin price skyrocket to $50k.  It needs a lot of capitalization and the money capitalization that push the the price increase on 2017  needs to be multiplied by several times in order for Bitcoin to achieve your target OP, and I think the market cannot support that.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

6 hours ago, alther said:

in the future it's possible and bitcoin will reach $ 50000 maybe even more, and I hope too 😎😎😎😎

while for libra it might be a bitcoin competitor would be a little difficult in my opinion because there are still many altcoins who first played and of course offers better updates and security.
But when talking about volume, libra might shift Altcoin in trade and use a lot.

I agree. Libra is not the best coin because more coins will appear and have better technology. But Libra will have a strong community, which is its greatest advantage. It will greatly affect the cryptocurrency market.

In 2020 I feel it will be more than $5k but less than $50k as because of halving the price will rise and even break the mark of $20k but still, I am seeing it at $50k anytime in 2020.

10 hours ago, Saoha said:

It will like 2017 in 2021 as the cycle is a 4-year time period. We will see a bull run in 2 years. In 2020 it may be over $20,000.

it could be $15K up to $20K. depend from the community. the reason bitcoin survive is because their community to keep promising that they will use bitcoin as standard. we must giving education for people about bitcoin, it will push our crypto more known by many people.

44 minutes ago, Saoha said:

My prediction is that it will not each to $5000 and also not to $50,000 as it all depends on the market trend and it has to first reach $25k target.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

Actually, no one knows what could be the price of bitcoin. All of the price of bitcoin that will be post here are all just an opinion but not guarantee the price will happen in the end. So, instead of thinking of this things do trade in the exchange if think you are knowledgeable for it, at least you can get a profit unlike thinking what will be the price of bitcoin by 2020.

Oh. Of course we are only speculating. And we are still living in the real world. Everyone debates and offers opinions. The future no one can know in advance. You don't want to make your opinion about BTC?

yep BTC could reach $50,000, but not in the year 2020, that's too early for bitcoin to jump up in the highest level. I guess bitcoin will reach around $15,000 in the next year.  

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Saoha said:

I think it should be more appropreate if we compare to all available data in the market before we predict its future price because Crypto works just like a dream all is not impossible my prediction is $15K per BTC.

I think Bitcoin will not reach $ 50000 and will not reach $ 5000.
I predict it will reach $ 25000.
It will be interesting if it reaches $ 20000 in 2020. )

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

It is very difficult to estimate the price of tomorrow, but it is impossible to make forecasts for years. There are too many elements that can influence the price.

19 hours ago, Saoha said:

Around $20.000. BTC drop because Bakkt issue. Well, no one know future of Bitcoin, but least positive thinking, Bitcoin for future. 

I am not seeing anything to be the reason for the 5,000 USD per Bitcoin.

I am more possible to 20,000 USD each and that 50,000 still have doubt.

This halving might let us see reasons and can speculate the price much better once done!

Just now, cryptokram said:

I am not seeing anything to be the reason for the 5,000 USD per Bitcoin.

I am more possible to 20,000 USD each and that 50,000 still have doubt.

This halving might let us see reasons and can speculate the price much better once done!

there are enough negative news about the crypto market, a takeover of cryptocurrencies, or even two Trump tweets, and that's it. The price goes down 🙂 perfectly valid for vice versat to.

1,800 Bitcoin are mined per day. This equals a value of $15M sold to the market daily. In May 2020, the block reward cuts in half to 6.25 $BTC which results in $7.5M less needed to absorb miners' BTC. Bitcoin will not stay this cheap for long. Accumulate before it's too late!

10 hours ago, miskyming said:

yep BTC could reach $50,000, but not in the year 2020, that's too early for bitcoin to jump up in the highest level. I guess bitcoin will reach around $15,000 in the next year.  

Oh. Btc will certainly reach $ 50,000. It is only a matter of time. Investing in BTC is the right choice for investors now. How much Bitcoin are you holding?

23 hours ago, Saoha said:

As I see it, the BTC has surpassed the $ 20,000 barrier for sure, because by 2020 its reward will be adjusted because of halving!

4 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

As I see it, the BTC has surpassed the $ 20,000 barrier for sure, because by 2020 its reward will be adjusted because of halving!

Is your opinion that it will probably reach $ 40,000 in 2020? Anyone who holds BTC wants this. As long as we believe and be patient, we will succeed. What do you think?

My prediction is $25k in 2020, for 50k it will take little time, Because total market cap is not increasing, new funds is not coming to this market. If this thing will continue then 50k is very far.  

• +1 1