How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

You are right that it is very difficult to give accurate information about Bitcoin at the moment. It is difficult to say when prices will rise and fall due to the rise and fall of the market. But by 2020, it is likely to cross 10,000. Just wait patiently.

The price is about to hit 10 grands again with few days left for the bullrun. So i think the price will rise beyond that in just a matter of months. $50000 is still too much to expect as the highest price recorded is just $20000 but this year i hope bitcoin will reach a new highscore atleast.

468x60-3.png

New Year Bitcoin will cost upwards of $15,000. Because of the high demand for more users to earn Bitcoin, I am sure bitcoin prices will go up. Also, I think Bitcoin is very unlikely to go for $4000.

I think that bitcoin price at the end of  2020 bitcoin price will be 9,000 dollar because many people will sell their bitcoin when the price reach up to 10,000 dollar ! but no one know 

As for me I think bitcoin this year of 2020 will pump in due to the halving event and it can test the 20k level before the end of the year if corona virus also stabilizes.

2020 is really an important year for bitcoin! Especially because of the halving event.. So i think after the halving, its price would be really high! But this may take a year to reach a high price for bitcoin.. Because there would be a volatility in the market after the halving event..

To be frank. I will say that it is not going to reach $50,000. But probably it will go higher at the end of December if this pandemic session will over there are chances for increasing of value of Bitcoin

Your question is hypothetical and no one has the exact answer about it, especially since bitcoin is subject to of supply and demand in the crypto market, but I do not think that bitcoin can reach $ 50,000 until the end of 2020 This is difficult in my opinion, it may reach 15,000 $ Or $ 20,000 maximum

• +2 1

Bitcoin would definitely not be at 5 thousand dollars in average because two previous years were already bad for it. so 2020 must be a year when bitcoin reaches some new heights.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this 2020 the halving occurred which was something that we almost realized but personally I think that bitcoin would reach $20000 this year

I do not think that the two numbers are correct, because I think it will reach a new summit and will exceed 20,000, but I do not think it will reach 50,000 dollars soon.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:55 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

There is no possibility of going to 50K this year. If this happens then the market will reach other people. The price is really unpredictable B but I don't think the price will be so high. Because the price is now around 6K. However, the maximum price will probably go up to 15k US dollars this year

I think that right now Bitcoin has a chance to end the year at 20K and perhaps revisit it's ATH, only if it gets adopted by retail investors again though. 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

It is impossible to bitcoin to go up to 50000 dollars, but it can go down to $5000 this year. Yes, halving will happen this year but I don't think that bitcoin will not pump to high. It may reach $20000 like what happens in the year 2017-2018, but I don't think it will not reach $50000 because I think it will only happen in the future, not in the present time.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

From the starting of 2020 we saw a healthy growth on bitcoin price. And I think it won't touch the $5000 usd price. Because btc halving already happened and it's mining reward decrease. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Bitcoin in 12th March 2020 was at 5000$ and even lower then 4000$ but luckily now it's price again pumps to 10290$ today morning so we are waiting some huge amounts of corrections in crypto market so that earn some extra money from market movements. 

Well in this year 2020 there have been ups and downs in  crypto, the price of bitcoin has actually fell below the price of 5k and had also rise far above it, but I don't really think the bitcoin price will hit 50k this year, I guess it could hit 15 to 20k this year.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin will hit $20k dollar before the year because of the bitcoin halving that will occur most coins will eventually pump and benefit from the halving. 

btc price bean increasing until recently it dropped again to 10k , expecting were and still that it will reach 15k and maybe 20k but it is impossible to reach 50k in this short time , this may happen later in the future but don't think in 2020

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It has not reach for now but i don't know it may reach at end of the yaer so it has failure beyond imagination this surprised me very well

I think in October 2020 there will be a significant increase in prices, maybe like 2017 my prediction might be around $ 15,000- $ 20,000, I think that's pretty good. This increase will be followed by other altcoins such as ETH, Litecoin, Ripple and I predict there will be a surprise with the ETH price, I am really looking forward to that increase, so be prepared to hold onto your bitcoin for the next month.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, Saoha said:

BTC will touch the high this time almost the 200,000$ but it will touch this in 2021 becasue soon in the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and that time so many peoples are going to be invest and they make some coins to be high so much like the BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS and also other good coins.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

May be reach the land mark of 50k its seems to be impossible for 2020. At the beginning of the year we hope the price might be reach the 20k mark but after the hit of the pandemic the prediction was turn into wrong.

2020 is really going well who have good experience in trading as well and n investing . bitcoin fall very badily and touch $4500 but now bitcoin is in good position . I sure that bitcoin touch $13-15K Till end of 2020 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I know the future of bitcoin is bright but I think it is not possible for bitcoin to reaches $50000 in 2020.  There are a lot of predictions about the price of bitcoin by crypto experts in 2020. Bitcoin is the most powerful,  unstable coin of crypto currency.  I think in 2020 it may be $15000. And thats value is pretty good.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion ,though am new into crypto ,I think it would reach about 50,000 dollars, it increase always , am certain, btc increase immensely, many people in underdeveloped countries took it for granted ,now they are finding it difficult to buy just one bitcoin 

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan