How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

On 12/28/2019 at 12:14 AM, Haitam said:

I think btc will really decrease in 2020 to reach the 4000 dollars less than 5000 dollars JUST PREDICTIONS!!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Looks like your loosing hope?,its too low, but anyways,how i wish it will go that price so that i can buy more bags.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

I dont think it to go beyond $25000, as per its routine and technical experts its hard to predict its price till $50000, but easily we can predict it to $25000-$30000.

I think probably bitcoin will make a history and reach to $15000. But no one can predict crypto and i feel that bitcoin will make a history in 2020.

$ 5000 is too small for bitcoin price and in 2020. I think of $ 50,000. This is my hope. I hope it will come true. but $ 50,000 I find not very satisfactory.

I saw some unique posts on social media today from yobit account. They predict BTC will reach 200K USD this year. So I will follow yobit prediction. Hmm, yummy.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think that with bitcoin in 2020, $ 5,000 is too low for bitcoin, and $ 50,000 is too large. I think it will be about $ 20,000

Most at times, predicting bitcoin price so early, hardly come true. But people have dates and plans of btc price mooning this year.  That is the bull season and the highly anticipated halving. Hope it foster the moon on bitcoin and other altcoins

18 hours ago, Upright said:

Most at times, predicting bitcoin price so early, hardly come true. But people have dates and plans of btc price mooning this year.  That is the bull season and the highly anticipated halving. Hope it foster the moon on bitcoin and other altcoins

i think we are all optimistic about this bitcoin bull run but so far we havent seen any real volume buying the coin and we need this bitcoin market to be over 1 trillion dollar by next halving.

My bitcoin target for 2020 is reach new ath! Im pretty sure bitcoin price after halving is soaring, maybe it will reach 25k$ mark price

в декабре 2020 года будет 12 т. бакс. , а в декабре 2021 г. будет 38 т. бакс ))

I don't think bitcoin is going to hit either one of those prices.  It's looking so far like a drop to $5000 might not happen, at least as long as this bullish streak keeps up, and I think $50,000 might be asking for a little too much out of the market.  If bitcoin gets that high this year, we might be getting into bubble territory, and that won't be a good thing, even if it would make a lot of bitcoin investors really happy.  But we'll see.

You know that starting the year bitcoin and ethereum price is increasing  . I hope that it will continue whole the year . So it is high time for hold btc and eth . Midle of the year both these price go to appex.

In connection with all events, I do not think that the price will rise more than 20,000 dollars. But more inclined to mark 14000-16000$

i think for now we have topped off at 8500$ and from here we will definitely start dumping down all the way to bellow 7000$ and right now im out of the market.

It’s hard to give exact numbers. I would like to see Bitcoin at 50,000. Yes, I'm an optimist. Ahead of halving. Large crypto farms will need a rise in price in order to maintain the profitability of mining!

Maybe Bitcoin price go high $18000 and low $8000 in 2020. Actually we can't predict bitcoin price, where it go. So saw in so many news Bitcoin price will reach 40000 dollars in 2020 but no it is not happen in 2020.

• +5 1

In my opinion it will dumped back to $3200 and after that it will go high till $22000+. As there are many events of bitcoin in which halving is the main. so we can expect a good price spike in this year 2020.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, cheewy said:

it could be $15K up to $20K. depend from the community. the reason bitcoin survive is because their community to keep promising that they will use bitcoin as standard. we must giving education for people about bitcoin, it will push our crypto more known by many people.

i think 15k is possible and not as high as so many newbies dream bitcoin will reach, we have to be reasonable with our predictions and to know bitcoin is not just pumping all the time.

Maybe  but there really are a quantity of issues that container make the set a price of Bitcoin go away up. But to prevail on to the $50,000 value it's a morsel unbearable in my opinion,looking from marketplace confusion that notwithstanding has no momentous modification at this time. My prediction regarding the fee of Bitcoin in this year is around $17,000 

There will be no bear in this year, just this january we have seen that the market is acting positively so i bet for 50k.

In my opinion .. BTC is the king of crypto so we can't know where and when he will move .. and we don't know how much we earn .. in on day u can change your life lol

Not a $50.000 100%. Maybe 10k$ or so, not more

!!! Продам сигнатурку !!!

present your prediction so high in 2020 now bitcoin price 8700$ its go high maybe 12000$ its but not 50000$ its take some time when all 21millon mines then the bitcoin may be go 50k $ but not present every one know bitcoin limit 21millon that's the end of btc mining then supply stop and demand increase then we except the 50k $ price 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

I believe $50,000 dollars is too much. Probably the highest value that bitcoin can reach this year of 2020 will be at $25,000 or less. But it will be depending on the happenings in our world, there are a lot of factors to be considered. 
And I do not think that bitcoin will go down at $5,000 dollars this year. I believe.

nMvFbuZ.png