Best Place To exchange between cryptos!!! - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harzallah

Best Place To exchange between cryptos!!!

On 8/20/2020 at 3:08 AM, Bhailiigo said:

If you choose the good platform for the exchanging and the profit so the yobit and the binance is the good platform for you if you trade on it so it's transaction speed is fast and it's fees is low. 

Binance is a very good platform for trading, but there are also many other good platform for exchanging from one coins to another, also to buy and sell into fiat. But with he verification binance require, i still prefer yobit that require only email from me. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Well first time I heard this exchange may I think its peer 2 peer exchange, but I don't trust any unknown exchange because online so many exchange doing scam, we have so many trusted p2p exchange like localbitcoin, I use this exchange last one year and yobit also one of best and trusted exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I obseve that yobit.net is right place to change crypto currency it host btc, doge, and eth etc it's simple and obviously to understand with less stress

• +2 1

There are large number of exchanging sites of crypto but binance is very best because it is most trusted crypto exchanger and it contains large number of cryptocurrencies. Its transaction fee is very low and transation is safe. Right now most of the biggest traders already work in binance. You can easily convest here crypto to crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are saying that exchange of crypto currencies then many best crypto exchanges are there like binance, yobit, coinbase but if you are saying that exchange of crypto and fiat then payeer is best option for me 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes there are many places for exchange between cryptos. There is i think personally place for exchange of Crytpo is binance and yobit also well. There have it's own rules and regulations.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

A good exchanger, not always the most favorable rates, but nevertheless I often change the cue balls to Payeer, because I haven't found a better place yet - the money falls quickly enough, there were no problems as a result (they didn't discount less than they wrote). Thanks!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 minutes ago, Eklat said:

I would recommend you to exchange your currency in binance. Because binance is the most old exchange cryptocurrency exchange which gives reliable facilities to their users 

You can use localbitcoins and paxful as well to exchange bitcoins to more than 300+ payment methods. Those two sites are the leading P2P exchanges and they are very safe.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's strange, everything is in Arabic, perhaps it's better to look for another exchanger.  Although this may be normal, but not for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

YObit is unquestionably one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, since its simple interface allows beginners and advanced people to carry out their operations without difficulty.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You can use localbitcoins and paxful as well to exchange bitcoins to more than 300+ payment methods. Those two sites are the leading P2P exchanges and they are very safe.

That's true @Calvinpriva my friend localbitcoin and paxful both are leading crypto p2p trading exchanges, and they have different type of payment methods to suitable for every country users,

and both are well secured exchanges so without any hesitation, we exchange our crypto currency in our local currency.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

However, I recommend that you use yobit. A great ,convenient , well-thought-out website . I haven't had any problems with it all the time. And absolutely none! I definitely recommend it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

That's true @Calvinpriva my friend localbitcoin and paxful both are leading crypto p2p trading exchanges, and they have different type of payment methods to suitable for every country users,

and both are well secured exchanges so without any hesitation, we exchange our crypto currency in our local currency.

Absolutely my friend @Honny143 localbitcoins and paxful are the leading p2p exchanges and they are safe and easy for anyone to use. We can simply buy or sale bitcoins in our local currency in minutes by using them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for sharing the site. I'll try it next times
I want to inquire more, is it fast in services such as direct transfer, and does it have large or small deductions? Please explain to us more
Good luck to you and thank you again for publishing this sites

Edited by ramsar
  • +1 1

On 2/23/2020 at 12:14 PM, harzallah said:

after i try this site i want to share with you the best crypto exchange site

https://wooset.com/

Captuzzzre.PNG

Lo proverò, amico mio, ma prima voglio indagare su quanto sia sicuro scambiare le crittometrie lì, uso sempre Yobit o Binance perché sono sicuri e offrono buone tariffe

I have not heard of this site, nor anything about it, you have to be careful with the sites we use to exchange our currencies, there are exchanges that are trends and segruas like yobit or binance, why risk with a site that the community has not recommended?

Я регистрировалась на многих биржах: Бинекс, Битфинкс, Идакс, Битфорекс и др. Но некоторые из них почему-то перестали работать и я срочно была вынуждена перевести остатки на другие биржи: Кукоин и конечно  Yobit/

• +1 1

I think all such the best place to exchange crypto is bestexchange. There is a very user-friendly interface, it is clear. You can also pay with a card, another crypto, and also from web wallets.

Binance is my preferred exchange so far. It has multiple functions and gives you the option to switch P2P. it's just placing the order and waiting for someone to take an interest in your offer. I 100% recommend Binance