Bitcoin regular savings - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Bitcoin regular savings

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

On Bitpanda you can create a savings plan. I have one for Bitcoin and another for IOTA each for 100€ per month. They deduct the money from the creditcard with a small fee. I think it is better to invest in crypto than in shares.

https://www.bitpanda.com/

• +3 1

Look how many ppl spend money on ciggaretts each month, since i dont smoke i put that ammount in BTC , its like free money, thats money i can lose anyway even if crypto dies..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

If you think to invest into Bitcoin monthly or weekly, I write already about that strategy and I think it's very good for long term. If you simple invested monthly 100$ into Bitcoin and you do that for 2 or 3 years you would be in great profit on this price too. I will write about that amply. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

That idea is really good. Even I do it when I have extra savings. I convert them into bitcoins and keep them in my wallet. I usually don't invest too much. But today all those small savings have become high amount and I am really proud of it. Even I have suggested this method to my friends too.

Instead of putting some funds each month on bitcoin, I would rather put money on the right time on bitcoin to maximize my profit as it might be not suitable at that time to invest in btc.

I have not yet considered this option.

However, there is a general rule in this area to invest in crypto only as much as you can lose.

As an idea, it is not bad at all to invest a little each month.

• +1 1

regular saving in bitcoin has it's own ups and down, if the bitcoin price stays more than when you started investing or even stays the same, It would be really good for investor, but if it goes down it can make a big loss

On 10/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, ranya said:

I always insert at least 10% of my savings to deposit into Bitcoin or Altcoin. Sometimes I also insert it from my salary to work to invest it in crypto currency.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, ranya said:

That depends on how much I earn and how much i can afford to spare according to my need. By the way i do not have a stable income t thing about those things.

Just now, Chy944 said:

In our youth age we wasted our lot of money on doing nonsense stuff.so I would recommend not to waste and started to invest in bitcoin.you will be profitable later.

Yes i have also noted this points that there are many people who are just wasting their money just on the ponzi sites or scam sites and when they invest their these amount in bitcoin then really they will get more profit in future.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

In fact, I am not putting any of my savings in Bitcoin, on the contrary, I spend bitcoin that I have every period and convert it to Fiat. I don't buy bitcoin but I earn it by working online.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, ranya said:

Thats a good idea to store bitcoin every month. I have never think about it before. Really awesome idea as there will be enough amount can be store before bull run

Every month I store about 10$ wroth of bitcoin in my   hardware wallet. Because I believe crypto will be global digital currency and futures bitcoin and others alt coin will be more valuable. That's I think why many  people also store crypto and bitcoin holding long time for good returns.    

I don't have savings every month because I don't work. the only thing I do is get income from crypto itself. for example bounty or airdrop, trading, or investment. get some bitcoin or altcoin to hold, then I keep converting to fiat. so it's not from fiat to crypto, but from crypto to fiat.

i am not earning money as a full time employ these days.i am a student and doing crypto tasks on daily part time basis.still don't have any to make savings.i will keep it after start the regular earning

In fact the earnings of lots of peoples is not much good to store a portion of bitcoin every month. Secondly we dont have another option to earn big and free like cryptotalk. If we believe that we will earn a whole year from this forum or any other than we think to store some of bitcoins every month.

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, hmind said:

It should be like that but unfortunately sometimes a need prevents me from being able to do it.  At least in one day I want to save at least 5000 satoshi, but unfortunately it always runs out because of my current economic pressure.

its ok mate you can always earn crypto in the future once your financial problems are gone, you will never be too late to save some satoshi mate

• +2 1

I think that's a good idea for saving your Bitcoin. in this time Bitcoin is most popular coin in the world. also Bitcoin price and demand is very high. Day by day Bitcoin price and demand in increasing. if you need to earn a big amount then you can save your Bitcoin. 

On 1/8/2020 at 11:51 PM, Chy123 said:

It's  a good idea to store for future beside this it will also increase eif you keep on some online wallet.One day this savings will work for our future.

i think if people keep storing their money in crypto they would be very grateful when they see the price in the future and how far it will go. its the best investment.

Thats very good strategy for investing on the long term. instead of putting your money in a saving account at the bank better buy Bitcoin and hold it in your wallet until you are older 

We'll be earning from this forum or any year other than thinking about saving some Bitcoin every month. We do not have any other option to earn as big and free

It a nice idea but bitcoin volatility n makes it normal and it will give you opportunity to hold a wallet in the crypto market that you can use when ever you wish to make a transaction of any coin