How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal?

Actually having to buy bitcoin through the payment method of PayPal is widely populated with such sites, such a the most popular of them all which is the localbitcoin sites as they readily accepts PayPal as to buy bitcoin, since it's a. P2P SITE

Hello from my experience, I am a precedent in buying and selling some Satoshi for Bitcoin. I used to depend on local sites such as local btclocal that you pay for it through paypal, and it gives you what the value of what you sent to him, but the prices differ. There are many sites that accept paypal or what you have to do is purely For transfer sites, the easiest way

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have not tried this before, but you can do that from many sites That you can get by doing a lot of research on Google and YouTube But beware of using scam sites

I have not tried this before, but you can do that from many sites That you can get by doing a lot of research on Google and YouTube But beware of using scam sites

Bitcoin cannot be purchased through Paypal directly and must deal with a broker or your Paypal account is provided with Visa Card and buy through the use of Visa from a platform such as BINANCE

THINK POSITIVE

Most secure way to buy bitcoins with PayPal funds is to use peer to peer exchange sites like paxful and Localbitcoins,there are many sellers accepting PayPal funds in exchange for bitcoins and go for traders with good reputation.

You can do that with some good and responsive crypto platforms. Paxful is one of them and it allows you to use PayPal to buy bitcoins. But I will recommend you to know some really important points before buying. 

• Paypal has a high transaction rate about buying cryptocurrencies. So you must consider if it is bringing advantage for you or disaster. 
  • The PayPal always stops people to avoid hacking or spamming by not going against the rules provided by government. So it is important to know if cryptocurrencies buying is legalto your countries. 
  • If not then paypal can seal your account and your all money too. So think before doing. 
  • The exchange sites are also in high demand while transacting through PayPal. 

So always think before doing any task. This will make you more optimistic. 

I have no experience of buying bitcoin from PayPal account. I read from some where that bitcoin is not allowed by the PayPal it means we can't buy bitcoin from PayPal account. You can used any other wallet for buying bitcoin and enjoying earnings from crypto market trading. 

There are some website who offer buying Bitcoins with your PayPal, but not all of them are legit, so you need to do some investigation about before you put your money, I know that buying with PayPal is more secure than selling because PayPal protect their buyers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can buy bitcoins from the exchange platform. Local platform or international exchange. I have never tried to buy bitcoins with paypal. Because paypal has its own policy and is not easy to use, fees are also an issue.

There are many websites that you can buy bitcoins like bestchange and localbitcoin. paxful but i have not used these methods instead i buy bitcoin through broker for a small fee

Maybe there will be many ways to buy bitcoins with paypal, but my easiest way its buy through localbitcoins because they pay fast in less than 2 minutes you receive your bitcoins in your wallet and they are very safe, popular and good reviews.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In this case, you can enter via the internet into your Paypal account and transfer all the money inside it to the Payer wallet so that you can transfer it to the encryption and then you must submit a complaint that you lost your credit card

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since you have the PayPal money, I will advice you use it to buy bitcoin on Paxful instead. Register an account on Paxful if you don't have any and follow this LINK to go through the process of buying securely with the best sellers. It is ways better than buying directly on PayPal because of the transactions fee with PayPal.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@ethan1751, yeah Paxful is a exchange (Peer-to-peer) you can trust to perform your fiat-crypto trade. And yes you can use Localbitcoin in purchasing bitcoin with PayPal, as for your other question, I can get what you meant clearly.

9 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Thank you for the information, because I don't know much about that friend. Because I never used the exchange you said and never used paypal to buy bitcoin.

@ethan1751, welcome. I have only used PayPal once to buy bitcoin with my remaining balance but it wasn't so smooth maybe because it was my first time doing that, so I prefer using other services if there is alternative. If you having problems with PayPal, you can learn me know so I can put you through.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want buy bitcoins through PayPal in secure way, in online so many exchange provide this facilitie, but select trusted exchange its important so in my opinion once try localbitcoin and paxful, both this exchange genuine and support so many payments ways to buy are sell bitcoin p2p.

It is possible to buy Bitcoin with most USD wallets such as PayPal, Payeer and Webmoney. There are some reliable online exchanges that receive USD from you and charge your BTC address with the equivalent of the money you will send them. However, it is better to buy Bitcoin with other methods because I have heard about some problems with PayPal and its transaction processing. A common method is to buy Bitcoin in ATMs through Credit or Debit Card.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

16 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

There are some reliable online exchanges that receive USD from you and charge your BTC address with the equivalent of the money you will send them.

Like which exchange can someone do this? I mean exchange that I can buy using paypal?

16 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

A common method is to buy Bitcoin in ATMs through Credit or Debit Card.

Also, p2p is good, there are many exchanges that support p2p and another using gift cards for the purchase. 

Like which exchange can someone do this? I mean exchange that I can buy using paypal?

There are a few exchanges that receive PayPal and send bitcoin to your address. If you search online, you will find them. I don't want to mention any of them here because I'm not responsible for people's money. I suggest you to convert your PayPal USD to Payeer or Perfect Money USD and then convert it to BTC. This is much easier to buy bitcoin. PayPal can be problematic in some occasions.

Also, p2p is good, there are many exchanges that support p2p and another using gift cards for the purchase. 

If you mean peer to peer platforms, I haven't tried them yet because I don't know if they are trusted or not.

You can deal with brokers to buy bitcoin for Paypal or vice versa and I am using this method which is really good or use the transfer site

Life is great and enjoy it

You must be careful in choosing a site before you buy bitcoins using PayPal because there are many of these sites are fake, for me there are two safe sites for buying Bitcoin: Localbitcoin and Paxful

Добрый день,все очень просто с пейпала средства переводят на Яндекс Деньги, Киви, AdvCash и кошельки других систем, а затем покупают биткоин. Этот метод абсолютно безопасен.

Irrespective the level of the tutor or who ever wants to understand the concept of bitcoin will understand it perfectly without no obstructions,it's based on a personal interest, engagement and determination.

Bitcoin is difficult to understand based on Lack's of attention and research for vital information's concerning bitcoin, its difficult for someone who don't know anything concerning it,and it will very difficult to comprehend.

Yes. you will pay a lot of fees. You might have lost your debit/credit card but the account is still active so why you don't send the money you have on PayPal on your bank account and then you don't use your money on the bank account to buy on other platforms.

Paypal does not accept Bitcoin in exchange for Fiat, for the simple reason that in case of chargebacks reversing the bitcoin transaction is not possible.