How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal?

PAXFUL is also a platform where you can buy, it has low commissions and the best of all is that it is (P2P) very safe, I recommend it. You can also use LOCALBITCOIN, they both work in the same way.

I don't know the exact subject but I want to know the subject I am interested to know the subject I will be very happy if you help me thanks for sharing this subject

Buying bitcoin with paypal is quite safe .But people would be stupid to sell bitcoin with paypal.The buyer could just go and file a chargeback complaint.They would most likely get their money back and still have the coins(which can't be returned by force).I guess you won't find people doing it.

The following siteswhich may actually help you to purchase Bitcoin by using PayPal, you might give a try.

• Localbitcoin
  • PayBis
  • Paxful
  • eToro

Paxful and Localbitcoin may cost a high amount for direct purchase, you might go to eToro which offers similar service at lower fee. 

• +3 1

Now you can buy Bitcoin directly from Paypal as the company has integrated options to buy sell and use cryptocurrencies for purchases from shops connected with Paypal.

The cryptocurrencies added in Paypal are Bitcoin, Litecoin, BCH and Ethereum.

When this post was created, unfortunately, we could not make purchases of cryptocurrency through paypal. But now, we can do it without any problems, and everything is really easy and simple, the main thing is the desire! But before, as now, we could use exchangers that gave us a real chance that we could exchange fiat for crypt!

This post is very helpful to us the newbies because it will make us understand how to buy the bitcoin currency with PayPal and i will follows all members post so that ii I'll understand the steps on how to start good transection

You can easily buy Bitcoin with Paypal , provided that the country you are in allows dealing in cryptocurrencies, but the best and fastest way to buy Bitcoin is through the platforms for cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, you can purchase bitcoin using PayPal. There are some sites that offer many ways to buy, such as Paxful, but this one was good until recently, when I heard it became 100% unsafe. There is also Virwox, which is good.

Now you can buy Bitcoin inside Paypal if you are an american. But what Paypal did was a ridiculous approach of centralization by creating custodial wallet for four cryptocurrencies as you are not allowed to do anything with them. Also Paypal can block accounts any time for any reason and without justification or way to appeal and get your money back. At least for the time being the crypto non-custodial wallets don't do that.

Dear After the second half of 2020, the famous PayPal company has created a special wallet to the Bitcoin currency, deposit with it, withdraw from it in general, and this feature may help you a lot in buying Bitcoin currency through PayPal and the PayPal application and then storing it in its own wallet in  Bulbul withdrawal from an egg, of course, is much easier than anything. My advice to you is to store it in it, but it is the most famous in the world in general and the safest in a good way. Thank you very much.

• +1 1