Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

On 10/11/2019 at 11:18 AM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

It is necessary to identify the best exchanges in order to participate in new projects that have a future and thus obtain a good benefit.

We need the knowledge of understanding chart.We can easily learn from chart when we should buy or sell.Bitcoin can be bought when the price is under 7000$ .I think bitcoin reached its average price which is 9000$.And it is at present more that 10.5k$ .So it is not a good time to buy bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Determine for yourself a flexible strategy that relies on multiple alternatives in case of crisis
It only listens to the opinions of trusted experts and is not influenced by the innocence of the public
Be calm
If you find an opportunity ahead of you, seize it and do not hesitate, because the opportunities do not come often
Do not be greedy

• +5 1

Desde mi criterio existen muchas técnicas, creo que conviene elegir una o dos, estudiarlas en profundidad para poder manejarlas adecuadamente y obtener buenos beneficios. Recomiendo usar scalping y holdear.

On 05.05.2020 at 01:57, magd said:

I will advise you in a way to deal with the famous cryptocurrencies only and choose currencies with low withdrawal limits by monitoring the trading volume of each currency and its marketing value on the platform in red and replacing Bitcoin with Ethereum because the limits of its withdrawal are low

@magd I agree, this is what makes altcoins attractive. Not only that, they have a lower threshold for withdrawal, they are still less klessig in conclusion have! However, you need to choose a cryptocurrency according to your own preferences.

• +1 1

main rule: sell when all buying, buy when all selling. Its best rule in for any invest in life

Лучшие IDLE серверы для CS:GO, заработок 50к в месяц с  0 - vk.link/rexto.blog

The only technique you can use in investing your Bitcoins to do a research if the platform you want to invest to is it legit or not, also analyse the current value of Bitcoin and wait for it to go down and invest so you can get great profit when it rises.

My current strategy is to get some BTC now that the market price is low and hold it. I will actually be holding till the price hit my target then I sell it. This strategy doesn't work always. This is what we should always keep in mind that times and season determines the strategy to use.

Just buy every month you can some BTC and hold it in a wallet if it ever reach 100k you can't buy cheap Bitcoin as this price is now. But you need to take risk and believe BTC getting 100k soon in 2 years. But its not impossible .

There are two ways to invest in bitcoin: buying the cryptocurrency outright in the hope of being able to sell it later and make a profit, or investing on its value without actually acquiring it. The last option is the way CFDs work.

When you open a position with CFD, you are trading a contract based on the prices of the underlying market. It is a leveraged product, which means that you can deposit a small initial amount and gain exposure from a much larger position. This system can magnify your profits, but remember that it has the same effect on your losses.

• +3 1

There is really no specific technique for trading bitcoin, to make a profit you just have to buy low and sell high. Trade or investment is heavily influenced by the market, so income also depends on whether the market is good or bad.

• +1 1

On 11.10.2019 at 18:18, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

I think it's worth investing in altcoins because their growth is influenced by the growth of bitcoin.  And judging from what is happening in the world and, moreover, according to the forecasts of many well-known analysts, bitcoin has not yet reached its limit.  So you can earn a solid addition to your wallet both on bitcoin and on altcoin

• +3 1

I use the typical of looking for highs and lows !! So in that case, if I see that the price has a great price support and I see a favorable reaction to go higher, I buy! but if I see that a very strong price resistance occurs, I always look for a way to sell !!

• +1 1

Investing in Bitcoin can be a great alternative to diversify a varied portfolio of investments that guarantees a more prosperous future. This is due to the potential profitability that we can obtain in the medium or long term as Bitcoin is a totally disruptive new type of money with traditional money and that today is gaining an enormous speed of adoption. Perhaps for this reason, at some point we have asked ourselves how to invest in Bitcoin safely? Well, to answer this question it is necessary to know what is behind this wonderful technology. And also, know what are the characteristics that make Bitcoin a safe and reliable system.
First of all, you have to talk about the underlying technology behind Bitcoin, the blockchain. It is this technology, which makes possible the operation and operability of this entire digital and decentralized payment system. One that is not operated or controlled by any bank or central entity.

• +4 1

Investing in Bitcoin through market trade is not hard or with special techniques to do that, is not like Forex trade, where you need to be a professional to do that. But of course you need a little knowledge to know how you analyse Bitcoin chart history price movements.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

An investment technique in Bitcoin without having to risk and do nothing is doing Holding, just buying and accumulating until selling at a price of our interest, now if you are more risky, you are invited to trade for profit optimization, but you have to remember to have knowledge of the subject.

• +4 1

If it is within your reach, it would be 50% to hold and the other 50% for the purchase of other cryptos and investment in emerging markets or new projects that present a good idea for the future.

• +1 1

The best way to start investing in anything is to define your financial goals I suppose.

If you are looking for a get rich quick scheme then the crypto market, at the moment, is not really the one.

The markets are a little slow, boring at times, I prefer the volatility. 🙂

For the people that have been involved in crypto over the last 2 years or so, we have made some very handsome returns, however, there are some that lost also, mainly due to selling at a low because of fake news and negative media hype.

Crypto is not for the faint hearted, it is the Mother of volatility.

If you can keep a strong hand and not panic over a $2 dip, then by all means join The Bitcoin Community.

Remember the golden rule and stick to it….. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

That goes with any investment.

You do not necessarily have to buy a whole coin, you can buy fractions and monitor it, you can always add at anytime.

I know many guys that have used that strategy and accumulated a decent amount of crypto without missing the ‘spare cash’ they were using.

Be wary of cloud mining schemes that offer ridiculous profit returns in a very short space of time, 1 month, for example, along with very attractive referral commissions for introducing family and friends.

That spells pyramid to me.

It also means you could become a very lonely person when your referrals have lost their money.

I am not saying all cloud mining is bad but there have been many that have come and gone, disappeared without trace, along with the clients money.

Saying that, it can happen anywhere in the bewildering world of finance.

Just go with your instincts whilst sticking to the golden rule above.

Good luck out there guys.

• +5 1

A simple trading technique to operate with Bitcoin is the use of supports and resistances, for this you have to do a previous study of the market to mark the most important supports and resistances and from there make a market analysis to recognize the trend that favors in the moment to operate.

• +3 1

There are many pages to invest in cryptocurrencies but how to know which ones pay and which one does not, the truth is that I have so many pages that there are, I offer you, yobit is really an excelnet page with great opportunities that with just a few steps gives you free coins. for sale I buy I exchange cryptocurrencies

My investing strategy is simple. I only invest at the lower price that I can be able to afford it. And once the market goes up at a good situation and my desired profits will be reached then I will sell it immediately at the moment.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:18 AM, yahyal said:

When you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies, each scenario should be analyzed and studied to reduce risks, it should be taken into account that you have to be cautious when investing, you should not invest in a single currency, it is better to distribute your investment to various, diversification is the key to any good investment strategy.

A good technique is to analyze, understand and study the behavior of the currency to be invested, ask ourselves what its trend was, and look for the point where its behavior tends to be exponential to make the investment.

I think if we trade, we can use technical analysis. But if we invest for the long term, fundamental analysis becomes important in choosing the right type of investment