Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

There are several techniques for bitcoin currency in circulation to profit from them easily, including supply and demand areas, which are a strong and proven strategy, but they must be used in a timely manner in order for the price not to reflect on you.

You need to have more capital to invest in Bitcoin because if you do not invest a large amount of Bitcoin, you cannot see a good profit because the price of Bitcoin is high and you will have to wait while buying Bitcoin to hold your comments.  Only then will you be able to profit by selling higher prices later.

Investing in bitcoin will not be very profitable, as more capital is needed in Bitcoin, if you can invest by choosing small coins, you will get more profit, I myself have increased investment in small coins and now I can earn a lot more income.

i think there no special technique to invest in the bitcoin, first analyse the bitcoin chart then invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long time, there is no other techniques of holding bitcoin.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

Investing our money to the bitcoin is really profitable. I can say that you are in right track because you are brave to commission your money to the bitcoin. slow deployment are a lot of people in our society that panicky to invest their money to the bitcoin. I am sure that you can earn popular money because of investing.

Every investment is profitable when you can invest in right time in right dip price. You can analysis BTC price movement and select right price to invest and hold. In this case technical analysis help them.

There are of course, and not only in bitcoins, but also in another cryptocurrency. One method is the method that is available in the investment box, on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. Start investing today and get profit. 

Well the way of working that I rely on in investment and trading is buying in several stages during the decline and selling in several stages during the rise and this is something that achieves success with me

THINK POSITIVE

There is no exact science when it comes to investing in bitcoin. I think the most simple way to look at it is to buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it. Then sell the bitcoin when the price is high and you will definitely see a profit there. This is the best way to invest in bitcoin. Especially with recent fluctuations you can really make a decent profit with buying and selling bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/7/2020 at 4:08 PM, bliznec said:

There are of course, and not only in bitcoins, but also in another cryptocurrency. One method is the method that is available in the investment box, on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. Start investing today and get profit. 

There is no technique in trading that will be a good way for you to earn fast in cryptocurrency, you just need to realize your own and have it got you profits

12 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

There is no technique in trading that will be a good way for you to earn fast in cryptocurrency, you just need to realize your own and have it got you profits

Yes, I am implementing my strategy for earning cryptocurrency. First of all, Bitcoin investing helps me with this. Making a profit on an investment always starts small.

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Yes there are techniques in trading actually you have to have that of you really want to have some profit in trading.

There are trading method that will be beneficial to you and some that you don't like to used it at all, this all depends on how to will be able to make used of it

There is no stable strategy and the matter needs to study and analyze a good market to understand the movement of the currency and then you can buy a good currency and choose the right one to make a profit

Life is great and enjoy it

21 hours ago, Deduci22 said:

well just wait btc price to go down  and than buy it i think 7 Ki s good price for btc to buy so if i were you i would just buy btc right now and sell it when price will be at 11-12 K it will be 40+% profit.

I could have sold at 10k, but nit too bad i sold ab out 60% at 9k and now i just bout them at 8k, hope it does not go sown to 6k.

the only teqchniques i know is to wait untill the price is very low, like unrealistic low, and than buy btc cause after few month the price will be higher and you make about 50 % minimum i think or 2030% at least.

Торгуйте с биткойн-трендом,а не наоборот, иначе вы рискуете не добиться  успеха на рынке криптовалют.

There's no doubt that Bitcoin Chip in would not have to have every exceptional strategy. If the buying price of bitcoin crashes, you pay for them and offer them as being the fee arises. To the out of prospect you're doing a minimal test during this, you'll have access to them.

Я думаю, что нет никакой специальной техники для инвестирования в биткойн, сначала проанализируйте график биткойна, затем инвестируйте в биткойн и держите его в течение длительного времени, нет никаких других методов удержания биткойна.

bitcoin investing not hard work and not need strategy, its just when bitcoin prices low then buy bitcoin and when bitcoin prices high then sell this is main strategy, but don't invest all amount in one coin and don't much greedy, if think its enough to earn then sell all coins,this is my strategy to invest in bitcoin.

A few techniques to invest in bitcoin for success:
- chart reading and analysis techniques
- Market analysis techniques
- Technical analysis
- Determining the right time to buy and sell properly
- Be positive, trust yourself

On 11/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, clemm87653 said:

Of course, just like any market the best thing we can do is buy and hold. It is that simple. And it is obviously best to buy low and sell high. Right now would not be the best time to buy Bitcoin as it is so high compared to just last month.

Wait for its price to go down to buy it and reserve when prices rise. Or simply buy and reserve it right now, I believe that future Bitcoin prices will be higher than current prices. I am sure you will guess a second time about holding Bitcoin and buying it when its price drops. Many people have lost money that way, I do not recommend trading that way because when the price increases, the price of each Bitcoin will be very expensive to buy.

On 11/17/2019 at 11:05 PM, teminalibug said:

I'm confused in your statement. It is like you're saying that investment and trading are the same thing. But I'm investing is where you get interest for your money invested and trading is where you buy so that you can sell for profit.

There are some exchanges with cheaper Bitcoin but no volume and vice versa. Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin are some exchanges where you can buy BTC. You are new, it is better to avoid and just buy and keep bitcoins in your wallet. But you should remember that investing in bitcoin will benefit in the long run and cannot expect short-term gains.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, Wrath said:

The most common techniques is wait for the market to drop low in  price and the you buy bitcoins, after you notice prices have climb a bit you sell, this is basic trading, you can also choose to go long, where you will buy low and hold for a very long time until prices goes really high and sell.

That's one of my technique. 

This is very effective and I'm sure most of the people here in cryptoworld using that same strategy. 

Go and try it because it's one of the best technique when investing coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, phizusiki said:

There are some exchanges with cheaper Bitcoin but no volume and vice versa. Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin are some exchanges where you can buy BTC. You are new, it is better to avoid and just buy and keep bitcoins in your wallet. But you should remember that investing in bitcoin will benefit in the long run and cannot expect short-term gains.

I'm currently studying trading for short term trading do you think that it is a bad idea then?