Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

The most efficient technique of investing in bitcoin, is buying at a low price, check and make sure the market have hit the lowest price it can reach for that time period and buy at that price, this will  keep you from losing big.

I invest in any coins for a long-term period, and then when the coin starts to grow in price by more than 5% per day, I get a notification from the telegram channel and continue to monitor the growth.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

A good technique is take 5% of your paycheck, and invest it in Bitcoin. If you do that every week or how ever often you are paid, you can have money for an emergency.

Most people don't have enough money if there is a crisis this includes natural disasters, emergency visits, doctors office, ect. You have to think ahead when you invest in Bitcoin, and most exchanges are now investment friendly. Kraken, Yobit, and Coinbase just to name a few. 

Just now, Diamondchili said:

If I could suggest you, i could like you to go on holding your coins, invest some coins and hold it for a long time, there is a possibility that you can earned some big profit from it very soon

You are right holding coins for long term is very good idea because there are alot of chances that you will not gain any loss in long term investment.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

3 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

You are right holding coins for long term is very good idea because there are alot of chances that you will not gain any loss in long term investment.

I am not long holder of coin but a friend of mine is he is holding many coins from last bit coin bull run.He suffer great lost because he was thinking the bitcoin will go to 30 K but the bit coin did not cross 20K .So i think long time investing is not good just sell them when you could have 5 fold of your investment.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Hashimi said:

Well Investing is not the right word, though it does get thrown around a lot when discussing potential gains.

"Speculating" best describes buying and holding for profit. 

To buy and hold a coins is something good but you should afford to lose the money that's you are going to hold for long term because the price of coin might dump massively.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/26/2019 at 1:43 AM, on1k3n said:

A good technique is take 5% of your paycheck, and invest it in Bitcoin. If you do that every week or how ever often you are paid, you can have money for an emergency.

Most people don't have enough money if there is a crisis this includes natural disasters, emergency visits, doctors office, ect. You have to think ahead when you invest in Bitcoin, and most exchanges are now investment friendly. Kraken, Yobit, and Coinbase just to name a few. 

I don't think it would be smart to have your emergency money kept in crypto because if you needed and the market took a big dump then you'll be the one suffering losses because you can't wait to sell it later. But in my case I invest 50%  of my money in crypto and I keep the rest for daily things.

one of the techniques is As a Bitcoin investor, it's only natural that you have to find information about Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is wrong, you can act faster. As a result losses if things happen that are not desirable, can be minimized.

I've heard the technique of investing in buying coins at low prices and selling when prices go up, and emotional and do not be rash in investing.  Greeting the crypto world.

I generally don't invest in  bitcoin when it is dumping. after dumped hard, bitcoin starts to recover itself and i invest that time. i think it is a good technique.

Bengali?

View this Topic

For me, the best technique of investing in Bitcoins is buying when the price is low or it is expected to increase. Then sell them for profit when the right time has come.

6 hours ago, Naga said:

I don't think it would be smart to have your emergency money kept in crypto because if you needed and the market took a big dump then you'll be the one suffering losses because you can't wait to sell it later. But in my case I invest 50%  of my money in crypto and I keep the rest for daily things.

It is a smart investment, but I do see what you're saying it's risky. Now there are sites that allow you to borrow money against your crypto, so the value thing shouldn't be a problem.

I've never seen Bitcoin take a dump that it can recover from LOL. Sorry, that just sounded funny. I'm still going to take your advice and only put half of my money into crypto, just in case something happens in the market. 

well, you need to find a coin that is profitable and i will prefer bitcoin because as of now this has a low value price and we can buy this in our hands and you can be earned a big money if you are wait for the bull run 2020.

Just now, Mendeleev17 said:

I think Bitcoin Invest does not require any special technique. When the price of bitcoin goes down, you buy it and sell it as the price goes up. If you do a little analysis on this, you will understand.

Right to say in the investment of bitcoin is not require any special kinds of techniques, yes when its price goes down then its time to buy bitcoin.

hi :) :) Invest your free coins to yobit InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
InvestBoxes of AIR have a new type (no investment close, you can only get daily percent).

I really do not think that there is any special techniques in investing in Bitcoin. Unless you want trade, in terms of investing, you only need to have a bitcoin wallet and choose a platform. for instance you can use Nexo for your investment.

2 minutes ago, fardin1 said:

Bitcoin is like investing for a long time period and catching out profit at the end only if you are not selling off quick when the market is down

Yes we can trust on bitcoin. Any time we buy bitcoin, we should fix a target and hold our bitcoin for reaching that price. And bitcoins knows well to pump

Bengali?

View this Topic

It's same with traditional investing, Doing some research before like market movement and upcoming prediction for bitcoin price, There was short term and long term methode and you can choose which u think will give you biggest profit, GOod luck dude!

Just now, Emma said:

Yes we can trust on bitcoin. Any time we buy bitcoin, we should fix a target and hold our bitcoin for reaching that price. And bitcoins knows well to pump

Yes you are right bitcoin is a trusted coin and we can buy it any time and there is one technique which we can use it that is when the price is down then buy it.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

i'm sure at this time there not any exclusive process to invest in this bitcoin, primary study this bitcoin information subsequently buy bitcoin in addition to store the item for an extended time, there is absolutely no different tactics connected with positioning bitcoin.

Accept that Bitcoin is a volatile, high-risk opportunity

If you’re going to handle Bitcoin investing mentally, you need to get your head around the fact that it’s going to be a bumpy ride. The volatility in Bitcoin is enough to scare off even the most experienced of traditional investors.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:08 PM, Abanti34 said:

I think there is no need to invest in Bitcoin.  If you regularly see the value of bitcoin you can invest in it. No strategy is needed.

Your reply don't make any sense at all my friend . Do you mean he doesn't need to invest in crypto at all or just notice the chart of bitcoin and invest when its best time to buy the dip.?

Keep it simple, digital currency is the future. Need to think what is going to be in another  5 to 10 years. So keep buy what you can afford to lose. 
keep a  track on what you have spend in fiat currency so you know how much you have spend 
good luck

On 12/4/2019 at 11:30 AM, myaccount1 said:

Yes you are right bitcoin is a trusted coin and we can buy it any time and there is one technique which we can use it that is when the price is down then buy it.

Good one, you need to study the chart patterns so you know when the price is low..