Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

You need to make certain that the internet site can provide actual facts so that you don't need to worry about some thing and you can examine the lesson. You can join forums and discuss about bitcoin with other individuals and find answers on your questions.

Crypto news can help shape you thoughts and knowledge about Crypto, and also having to be interactive in a platform site, to know more on how Crypto, blockchain works, will be useful to improve that aspect too .  And don't forget on facts about doing personal research

Improvement of the knowledge about the bitcoin is acheived especially by the trading in the market palce. So read and read the posts about the bitcoin in a better way to improve that kind of skill.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

I Don know much about any insitutes or colleges but there are many forums or sites online where you can learn a lot about bitcoin. Crypto talk is one of them. It is the best forum i have found. 

I haven't known about that but you have different courses on blockchain and yiu can read udemy course for Crypto and trading. Same things happen with forex too . Many YouTube videos are also available for help in easy way .

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many reliable sources on the Internet , such as bitcointalk, where there is a lot of reliable information about bitcoin.

On 11.10.2019 at 18:11, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

I donot know well about that, but it is good for you to search on google, or to write your question here if you want , we all will help you to know more about this forum

I don't think universities have taught you about crypto. but if there is that is very good, that way we can better understand how the crypto world works today. extraordinary knowledge.

4 hours ago, stuntdila said:

you can't go to a college to learn about cryptocurrencies as I know so instead use internet and learn yourself . get up to date. that's the best way to learn crypto. use google to find articles to read use youtube to watch videos use forums and social medias to find experienced people in the field and discuss your problems. 

For me, reading topics and comments, and sometimes ask members here, is the best way to learn more about this forum.

Now-a-days bitcoins are the most popular currencies in the world.   You can gather clean knowledge  from internet or Wikipedia.  It is an important matter to improve clean knowledge about it.      

On 2/19/2020 at 12:00 AM, Limon abc😎 said:

I have not see any, but i have heard that some countries teach crypto i school, so that could be a better way for cleaner knowledge.

Here in cryptotalk there are lot of foroum .Here experts are post there knowledge and view point about crypto and bitcoin.You know more about by reading their post.And also if you wat to more knowledge then you can go for youtube.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, yahyal said:

You are in the right place my friend. Here, you can learn a lot about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You can check the forum sections to find what you want or need. Also, you can ask us anything here, but remember to use the search function before you ask because the admins will delete repeated topics or questions.

There are no government institutes to teach cryptocurrencies, but there are people working and experts in the field of cryptography who create training courses in their own institutes or via YouTube and you have to search for them in your country

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:14 PM, wrayaner said:
There are many sites that provide news and data about crypto, and many forums are very useful for understanding the market and its requirements.

You may find many good informations of news blogs, forums and social messengers like telegram  about crypto, but not the specifics to make you become a good earner.

36 minutes ago, Jump said:

It is better if we made a lot of research about the things we need like the bitcoin related topics so we can exchange a lot of ideas with the help of the cryptocurrency too we can now make a lot of good topics and threads.

That is why i never run out of topics my fend, because i have a lot to learn and  a lot to ask. This kind of obsessions make one acquire clean knowledge.

As for my country, there is no college or institute that teaches this field because bitcoin is not allowed, but I think that there are institutes to teach these things in many European countries and I hope this will become in my country also because it will help many people

There is no schools  college  yet to get  crypto  knowledge. we can learn about  crypto currencies  from  some not our  friends or from  some  online  platforms like  crypto  talk and  bitcointalk  

As far as I know there are no universities that offers a college curriculum that focuses on bitcoin knowledge (correct me if i'm wrong or there is already a existing one) but you browse the web and explore forums like this to gain more knowledge and understanding about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Research, read, absorb it then repeat.

The best way to obtain information about coding and Bitcoin is to join and participate in forums to learn in an interactive way and we can also read various articles to benefit from and increase our experience

I think that now the best way to learn something new about blockchain or cryptocurrencies is the best way to read books about it. I myself learned at the beginning from books, a lot of useful information, try books.

Just read more articles about crypto currency. Make a research on the internet  and you will learn many things and by just asking here in cryptotalk you can have a better content.

• Useful or interesting 1

Right now you should try to find diverse options such as other forums as well instead holding your eyes at only Bitcointalk or Cryptotalk.

Expand your needs and interests at other places like some news sites or specific social medias.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well you can get knowledge about crypto currency through lots of forum like bitcoin talk, crypro talk ,and best way to learn would be youtube find yourself a channel and learn. If asking me well i have gained my knowledge through cryptotalk and youtube.