Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

The Better way to understand is that bitcoin is the coin which worth and value is increased 1000% in every bull run.It is the big profitable business of the world.

That's the thing. Cryptos should be teach in schools and have an institution for it to cater the confusion about currencies but i think its impossible since not all government authorities support bitcoin or cryptos.

You must find a mentor who know Bitcoin already, well you can just surf the web and gain some basic knowledge about crypto but in the end you will need a mentor that know every as aspect of crypto. 

You have to make some finding or make some research have basic knowledge of it ask questions to know more and when you are in doubt consult people that know more about it. And how far they have gone or been successful using bitcoins. 

You have to make some finding or make some research have basic knowledge of it ask questions to know more and when you are in doubt consult people that know more about it. And how far they have gone or been successful using bitcoins. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

I am not very certain about that, but I think there are colleges or schools that are including these new trends in technology and networking on their curriculum, even not on that, they might be able to discuss it even though it is not in their syllabus..

nMvFbuZ.png

12 hours ago, Sasaki said:

You must find a mentor who know Bitcoin already, well you can just surf the web and gain some basic knowledge about crypto but in the end you will need a mentor that know every as aspect of crypto. 

I thunk youtube has resourceful videos to learn about crypto, but of course a mentor is a more useful here.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

If you are looking for a Bitcoin faculty at an institute or college
may not be there because the lessons are very limited but if you are looking for cryptocurrency majors there are many available at universities and colleges, there is also a Digital Currency Masters Program to help professionals in business, entrepreneurs, and also the government to understand about cryptocurrencies and also blockchain tenology. like in:
New York University, PhD Cryptocurrency Lecture Program at Curtin University in Western Australia.

I think if there is anyone who dares to move in the knowledge of Cryptocurrency knowledge to the community, that knowledge will enter itself so that people understand it.

1 hour ago, Sheka said:

что вы изучаете, вы собираете и изучаете опыт и советы о биткойнах.

Like any university, there is a curriculum. training lasts 1 year. The quality of training can be judged by the success of graduates. There is no need to criticize in advance.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, yahyal said:

I never heard like this. But you can know a lot of information by Google. Because Bitcoin not only use for a country.  This uses world wide. If Bitcoin launch their own institute then it will be really good for us.

I learn about btc on the crypto world and get many skills about trading. Btc knowledge gave more benfits about in trading. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency in which trader get benefit.

physically there is not too many institutes world wide working and teaching about crypto. so i prefer for online learning course and take help from online seminars. YouTube is also available for helping with basic fundamentals 

There are 11 big institutes whom have a initiative to educate about blockchain technology and bitcoin as well. but in which city or country you live we dont know. It is better to get knowledge or learn about blockchian or bitcoin through good channels at youtube.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, yahyal said:

I didn't hear about any colleges or institute who provide us education about crypto. But many country taking this step to literate their people about crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Better place to know clean knowledge about bitcoin  is cryptotalk ,where you can get knowledge about different things ,and you can share you thinking by posting comments and if you are wrong then you can ask also ,which makes it more clear in bitcoin knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

29 minutes ago, Akasshh said:

Better place to know clean knowledge about bitcoin  is cryptotalk ,where you can get knowledge about different things ,and you can share you thinking by posting comments and if you are wrong then you can ask also ,which makes it more clear in bitcoin knowledge.

I would want ti generalize your point, we can get the knowledge we seek from various sources, bitcointalk, cryptotalk, telegram, discord and many other places for as long as we are comfortable been there.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:11 PM, yahyal said:

As I have read into the forum, there was a post saying a certain country is preparing to add cryptocurrency lessons into the student's load. For the mean time youtube videos are very informative to boost your knowledge about cryptocurrency and on how it works. 

I think that to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is not necessary to study at the university. Knowledge can be obtained on-line. Token Tuber is a video streaming platform that provides its users with the opportunity to receive a comprehensive crypto education. Through cooperation with cryptocurrency exchanges, the platform integrated a special test, during the passage of which users who demonstrate good knowledge in the field of digital currencies receive rewards in the form of tokens and certificates.

To find out more about Bitcoin, simply search the Shot Web or YouTube.  It can be clarified there about bitcoin net information spread.  In fact, we need cryptos to be effective about Bitcoin.  When we can improve our insights about bitcoin, it will benefit us.  We can choose the opportunity as it is a good time to buy BTC

On 10/12/2019 at 9:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

there are lot of forums, where experts are posting about bitcoin, crypto talk is also a good forum for gaining knolwedge from experts about bitcoin, here you can learn alot by reading posts.

Yes its a perfect point .. and if any one want learn the imternet is a huge school you can learn what you want through it by searching in deffrrent websites

actually you dont need to go find institute that teaches crypto,online world is a good source of knowledge,you can just do self study and no need to waste money for enrollment.

The more we learn and understand, the more our experience becomes in Crypto, and this wonderful forum that I learned a lot from it and practice also gives us good skill and experience.

There are some schools around the world that is offering courses in blockchain technology, MIT in America have some blockchain programs, for now there is many places offering knowledge, this platform is a place to ask and learn.

As far as i know there are alot of online platforms to learn about bitcoin just like Cryptotalk is also the same thing.

You can find real experts and know their knowledge and about their experiences using bitcoin.