Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

I really don't think there is a university or an institute dedicated to the study of cryptocurrencies, if you think about it a little more, cryptocurrencies are still quite recent and that is why I think it is difficult for there to be certified studies of the area, for now I think the best is learn directly from the most veteran people in the crypto field.

In addition, it must be borne in mind that being a fairly new field it is constantly changing and evolving

There are a lot of resources through which we get clean knowledge about bitcoin as well as whole crypto market. Like fist cryptotalk forum or bitcointalk because on cryptotalk separate section of bitcoin is also available for sharing knowledge about bitcoin. Or crypto bolgs like through cryptotelegraph and social media is also available for that purpose or if we follow some good trader on twitter, instagram and facebook than that is also beneficial for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are online schools and universities that can increase your knowledge about crypto. Even crypto courses are available on playstore. This forum is best because you can get personalized information on it along with earnings.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

There is no institute or colleage friend, you can use forums and internet sources to have better knowledge. Also you shouild start with the whitepaper which will explain most of your questions and show you how bitcoin is working.

• +1 1

I don't know friend because I don't know what clean knowledge means. Perhaps this is some term that I haven't ever read before and I studied english at proficient level. Anyway, you can try the internet you will find help there. 

• +3 1

It depends on what you need to know. If you are a beginner you can start with this forum but also have more sources that can help you. There are a few youtube videos that are good for beginners and explain most of your questions.

My friend, I have found more than I asked for in this forum. It has been an amazing two months for me and I am still very new in bitcoin but the knowledge I've acquired I think that I wouldn't make anywhere else.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

I am think that the best knowledge you are get is to read from the forum Cryptotalk and learn about everything. If you are interest only about the Bitcoin, Cryptotalk has the Bitcoin sector that you can find a lot of interest for beginner and for more advanced reader.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

Bitcoin is not something they teach in colleges. If you want to know about the code and you are a programmer I think you should contact perhaps bitcoin.org and ask them. If you are knew then start by reading this coindesk list of articles to learn the basics:

https://www.coindesk.com/learn

• +1 1

There are many forums where better knowledge about bitcoin is given. Like if we are talking about the forum on which we work, then there are a lot of experts that provide complete explanation and key information about a bitcoin. The best way to get knowledge about this is that we were done here about Bitcoin, they are well read. In this way, by reading them properly we will get much information about bitcoin and we will be able to understand everything about it. 

BetFury                                                   

Since cryptocurrency  is something new there is no institution which teaches it and there will be no such place too, you have  to learn it on your own.

I think that there are some very nice posts in Cryptotalk and you can start learning Bitcoin here. But if you plan to look further you have to contact a developer and ask for documentations. I think there is some domain they post all the Bitcoin documentation as it is open source but I don't remember exactly where you canfind it.

The best knowledge as a beginner you can take from reading the Bitcoin whitepaper. It describes the idea behind Bitcoin and it has all the basics you will need. If you want more in depth knowledge then you have to look at github and find the code and all the references by the developers.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

You just make sure that you keep on working as hard and make sure that you are able to flow with it its important that there is a strategy that is far much important that would  develop the right strategy that would help you that is really important that is why we need to follow the network already happening today and use it , there are thousands of them and they are the most important

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I only know that some online class platform like UDEMY offers some courses related to cryptocurrency if I'm not mistaken since one of my acquaintance decided to take a course related to Ethereum and Blockchain since he is planning to use it to his thesis. So better to check it out, also I think you don't need that if you only planning to know the shallow information about Bitcoin and other crypto related stuff because this forum could handle that thing, just always read some topic here then you will definitely will learned something. 

Learning about bitcoin or cryptocurrency I don't think it's necessary to go through universities, because information technology is now very easily accessible and available everywhere. So it is more fun and has a lot of knowledge when learning through the internet on forums and social media

To have a clean knowledge of bitcoin I recommend you look for forums where you talk about cryptocurrencies since those who talk there have experienced using bitcoin here in this forum I really like cryptocurrencies because there are many topics about cryptocurrencies and many opinions about their experiences and about  their good investments and their mistakes I think that in a forum is where you learn the most about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2

There is some material you can find on the websites bitcoin.org and in posts of the Bitcointalk forum on the technical section if this is what you are asking. The rest you are saying is like asking if there is a colleague about the dollar, so there isn't any but there are colleagues teaching blockchain technology.

I don't think there is any college that teaches Bitcoin permanently, you can study it on the Internet or YouTube channels that talk about Bitcoin. There are many articles that you can read on exchange websites or on the Internet. In addition, to learn about the world of crypto and bitcoin you can take part in the CryptoTalk campaign, there is a lot of knowledge related to the world of crypto, trading, exchanges and many others.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

40 minutes ago, Hahakom said:

If you want to gain clean and better knowledge about the Bitcoin then there is no such Institutions or colleges where you will be getting such knowledge you have to search about it in Google it will give you best knowledges

I'm totally agree with you my friend, but not only in google we can find knowledge, but you can also use this great forum to get some good information about all kind of cryptocurrency and the ways and skills to use so you can understand it.

• +2 1

It looks like there is no college institute that teaches cryptocurrency yet. We can only study cryptocurrency in forums, there is a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, crypto world, trading and exchanges. In the cryptotalk forum you will get 'clean' knowledge about cryptocurrency because this forum was created for knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

On 11/10/2020 at 7:33 AM, bhande said:

We all have good knowledge about bitcoin and crypto but tje important things is that can we have experience and some technical skills for trading in bitcoin and crypto.if not. Then we have to learn. 

Life is already to overwhelming for most people to start learning the technical parts of cryptocurrencies, but that does not stop anybody from investing, people know nothing about bitcoin but they invest and hold for long term with a lot of success.

The best way to improve clean knowledge about Bitcoin is to learn as much as possible. There are many places that you can learn from, such as YouTube and many bitcoin-licensed sites, so it is easy to get information about Bitcoin.

• +5 1

Hello everyone on my own point of view only better way to improve your knowledge is to seek for advice on your senior who are ahead of you to guide you through, there you will know more on bitcion, ask the team of expert they will put you through

• +2 1

In this aspect to improve clean knowledge is by reading daily through a schedule which is been made by you in other to enhance more findings about bitcoin and doing some minor research here in the forum or seek help from our seniors.