What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

Well, it will depend on the creator and most of us now have different perception about the exact reason and maybe if we can ask the creator of this then it will be answer. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

As far as I read, Nakamato wanted to deliver a system, which was free of corruption, middleman, and didnt change rates because of borders. Nakamato delivered what he promised, and this product of his is so good, that it has got all the countries in the world on notice. 

Mediator and rate have not changed. Nakamoto promised him, and his product is so good that it has caught the attention of all the countries of the world. As far as I have read, Nakamato wanted to provide a system that, due to boundary corruption

16 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Decentralization was the initial purpose of creating Bitcointalk and cryptocurrencies. Now they are now becoming centralized. 

My friend is not yet a bitcoin dependent decentralization blockchain and thank you for sharing

On 2/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, Crypto555 said:

The purpose was to provide people with a better alternative of using their cash. Instead of keeping your money in banks where the government can tax it and use it for making their own profits better keep it in bitcoin

Cryptocurrencies are slowly developing but its going to take some time until they reach their purpose for what they have been created for. There are still a lot of people that don't use them 

I agree with you, Bitcoin was created to meet the needs of the people in general, and no party met these needs, I think Bitcoin solved a lot of problems and is qualified for its high price

On 10/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

It's not about what i think about it. The purpose of bitcoin was explained in the bitcoin white paper, right on the first page. You should really read it.

I think the creator know that bitcoin will sooner or later. We do not know why satoshi Nakamoto Create bitcoin. The main purpose of the introduction and manufacture of Bitcoin is to decentralize.

As much I have experienced and gain knowledge about Bitcoin I think the main purpose was to introduce the world with a digital currency which is the future of the world because there is a lots of changes in the world which are moving towards digitalization.

The purpose is not known but what is being achieved. A stable currency is being created and with positive investments, a stable and active international market is being created. International transactions are simplifying and facilitating the movement of money. This is an economic revolution.

I think the purpose of Bitcoin was to create an independent currency.  This currency will not work for any government or bank, nor will it affect conventional paper currency.

There could be so many reasons behind the creations of the Bitcoin technology by the speculation based person or group but main intentions was,Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.

I believe that the main purpose of bitcoin is so that it can be used as an online transaction as a payment. it was proven at the beginning of the launch of bitcoin, there are people who buy pizza with bitcoin. even though it's a lot in the market today, proving that the purpose of bitcoin is as an online payment tool without thinking about investment assets.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

Only satoshi will know no one know but I it failed he will know that will happen ? 

banks charge you too much for international payments and it take 2 to 3 days to reach the amount to other person may be this is the reason that satoshi nakamoto made bitcoin.may be he was against the banks 

Well as we see now it has a lot of benefits that give to everyone now especially the early user of it, and I can say that it made for us to know that the new technology like btc can bring us the breakthrough of the innovation of the world.

Satoshi idea of a coin that has no control from anyone was successful how ever , if he could make one, certainly the banks had to borrow his idea of block chain and just keep on making their own , we were to run away from control and it does work well , though still very infant and the control itself is still not working but there is going to be different levels to which we can be able to earn some good money from it

• +1 1

No one can say exactly who made Bitcoin and why.  However, I think the main purpose of Bitcoin is to get good publicity.  And the real purpose is to gain popularity as digital coins

Bitcoin was created for help to improve or solve economic problems to those who will trust it and need it. And now there are many people who they have good life and good families because of crypto.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

I think the main purposes were:

1. cheap foreign transactions
  2. privacy
  3. a system of money making that cannot be corrupted
  4. not controlled by governments or companies

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think you can understand part of Satoshi Nakamoto's view from the first message he put when presenting bitcoin, there is a topic on this forum that talks about that you can search for it.

I think Bitcoin solved a lot of problems and is qualified for its high price

On 10/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

bitcoin has been created to give more financial power by their own and so remove the banks power that controls everything and everyone.

and also to help people to make fast worldwide transactions with low fees

• +1 1