Waiting or Looking for better - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

Starting in early July, the price of bitcoin fell because it failed to break resistance, and has even fallen more in the last few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +5 5

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

With the bearish market condition I prefer to sell my coins and then I buy them again when the price of the coin drops down. So that I can cover losses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The market has been bearish for a long time now and several alts have hit their ATL and now is very good buy time for these alts and hold tight for bull.

Still waiting for the betterment of the situation im not losing hope that market will recover soonest as possible, But if you compare now i think there's an improve situation for the meantime let's exploit these situation to gather some profits until the market was uptrend in position.

• +1 2

Gonna hold my coins until the bull run comes. I expecting to make my earned coins to increase as I wait a long time for this. I still believe for bitcoin's stability on the market though it drops significanltly for past few months.

I am waiting, the bull run is already here, there is no need to look for something better, all you need is to hold your coins some where safe until price can go up really high and sell it for big profits.

Just now, Jarrem said:

I'm just waiting because the unpredictable movement of bitcoins is like roller coaster and the ride is falling down but all changes will be save in the future just be more patient.

You are right. It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin for the next few months as its price changes in real time. The 10k mark on btc shows how it recovered from 3500 usd failure,

4 minutes ago, Javier said:

For me it is better to wait while the market is down because I still have hope that it will eventually goes up just like the old times. Patience isbreally need in dealing with cryptocurrency. It is better to wait than move without thinking and considering some factor.

That is the best waiting while the market is down is better than selling to go look for a new coin to buy, the market being down tells you it will go back up, being patient will give you that profit you want, if you sell prices might jump and you will lose your position and have to buy at a higher price.

It's better to enter the market right now, because the crypto market is going up right now. After a crash a few weeks ago, it's time for the recovery and as you can see the market in green.

If OP still hold the potential coin then he already gain profit now. If you hold a potential coins no need to find a better one, just keep it hold until the market will rise.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,

In my opinion, we just have to stick with the coins we have today. Not yet to buy coins again, especially with the intention of reducing losses. There was feat that the price of the coin would actually continue to decline. Previously we wanted to reduce losses but instead added losses.

I think its better to wait than be a panic seller.We must have enough patience inorder that we will get what we aimed for.Markets may have face downtrends but as times goes by it will recover in time.

I think this is a very critical period for the cryptocurrency market. I think it is important to invest only in TOP currencies, if we do not want large price fluctuations. Investing in TOP currencies is a way to keep your investments safe.

I prefer to invest in coins that are included in the top 10 CoinMarketCap, at least if the price goes down, the coin has a good chance compared to other coins. I was very interested in investing with Ethereum from the start of the project, and EOS was my second choice

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I bought waves before and ethreum also Neo and some good tokens and coins which pumped already in the market.

Their USD price is now much better. I also collected more Bitcoin at the rate of 7,400 USD each which give me a good profit until now.

PS> dont wait for the market to be better before you buy, make sure to collect before the rise.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

you must always monitor your coins price all times. because there will be a right moment to buy and sell your coins. the prices might be fall significantly for a month and go up like crazy in one day. i gained so much profit in last week for buying bitcoin. if you have some coins with a good volume, you better hold it a little longer for now. i you still have some funds, you better find another coin to hold.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Are you a dealer in Yobit? Because from what you have said in your post, i can only think that you are not in this great platform or you may not use it as well as you should be, Yobit gives you the opportunity to get profits without doing anything, also you can cover your losses with the invest box

From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile application or computer program that provides a Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive bitcoin.
Most newcomers try to avoid losses by searching for accurate strategies, then try to use them to achieve their goals. But of course you cannot necessarily search for anonymous information on the internet and trust it unanimously, you need to find a reliable educational source, take the time to learn and of course enjoy the learning process itself.

Although currently market is sluggish, will certainly confuse many users like us who haven't had much experience, If what you hold is that Bitcoin is good, and you can buy more Bitcoin, because many predictions in the next year the price of bitcoin will surge upwards.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, alpayno said:

You should hold it until the bull run comes, store it and earn more so when the bull run comes, when the btc is on its highest value you can make profit and all of your patience and hardship will all come back to you

You should only advice someone to hold when they're buying a good coin but if they're in one of those scam coins then they should sell now even if at loss because these wouldn't bounce back but only keep dumping. 

if you are expert then waiting is best if you are new comer then looking for better is great thing it depends on you that what kind of education you have you have to gain the best ever knowledge from the forum to be successful

59 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Market is moving fast now a days and i am waiting for the good bull because still not conformed that market is going to high or low. Market movement is not good still its on 9300$ in this time and i hope in the next month it touches 15000$ and then i buy more coins.

Touching 15000$ is not going to be easy because there isn't any new money coming in the market neither will any nrw money coming soon and china won't be buying bitcoin and instead they're makings their own coin buddy.

2 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

If you have the ability to buy more currencies, I think you should do it and keep it until the next rise and turn your loss into profit.

many alts can do a good move in future, but the problem is everytime that BTC rises then alt start to drop in BTC market so I actually prefer to wait for BTC rise every time and buy alts after the drop of alts during the BTC pump

The cryptocurrency market is at a good level right now. After each correction, there is a need for a certain time in which the market will accumulate new energies that will carry the currency above.