Waiting or Looking for better - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

I am fairly confident in Bitcoin that I think it will soon return to its previous values. Big leaps in cryptocurrency are commonplace so don't worry.

I am capable of waiting now since I am already once a victim of it. I do not want to get frustrated again by the hesitant decision I made so that at least it would be worth it if ever I managed to achieve what I am aiming for. It would not be far enough when the price starts to act since the holiday is most likely to come which is why there are already people who are trying to trade their altcoins to bitcoins and be able to hold it until that day when they would really be able to earn more which they are already predicting at the start of this situation.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 1

If I am hoping that the tron cryptocurrency because it will be a power in cryptocurrencies since I see a great future for the tron cryptocurrency, that is why I am investing in it because it will leave me many profits.

On 10/5/2020 at 5:04 PM, Elmadany said:

I think that the cryptocurrency will not fall or die, but its decline is an opportunity to buy and make gains

Itself would not die but sometimes it would give you uncover able losses, like what happened when bitcoin pumped to 20k then down to 10k and never recovered.

I've been keeping all my mined bitcoins since 2018. The only price I want to sell most of them is around $ 20,000

The market will always have movements, and it depends on us whether to know whether to take advantage of it or not, there are ways to take care of our heritage, and that is why they are stable for times of market decline, so you only have to be attentive to every event and market corrections.

I'm still waiting for the price of btc to rise up since based on what I've noticed that the bullish always occured after the halving, maybe next year the price of btc will skyrocketed. Also I don't have any fund to buy another crypto, and since I have only btc on my wallet. Well, I have a long patience anyway, it was just a peace of cake for me.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:41 AM, Tulip_al said:

Certainly, I will wait for my cryptocurrencies to rise and I will not sell at a loss because trading requires me patience in order to be able to make profits.
Because the general trend is an upward trend, whatever the price falls, it will rise again.

But always remember that not all coins are like that, especially coins whose development is very slow or has not progressed for several months. usually projects like this are scams,
for security it is better to trade or hold coins that are ranked in the top 20 in CMC, this is to avoid getting caught in a scam project.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

for security it is better to trade or hold coins that are ranked in the top 20 in CMC, this is to avoid getting caught in a scam project.

@ayatoslaw Here is the crux of matter😉. Most of the beginners' investment mistakes are due to choosing the wrong coins or tokens.In previous, I did the same. Based on my 4 years experience in crypto trading, sometime I put the new coins or tokens from the new projects in my hit-list. 

For example, Morpher and other few projects are doing good and recently investigating more about TON project. Looking like you are already into it and what is your say about credibility of TON project as t is following PoS? Thanks.

• +3 1

I think that now is a very good time to buy some crypto. The market will grow up more, with all this hype with defi we can now earn a lot of money. But be careful, there are a lot of scams in defi now. Don't buy only one defi coin on all your money. Split your bank into many projects, then you will get a profit 

On 10/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, Kron1749 said:

I think that now is a very good time to buy some crypto. The market will grow up more, with all this hype with defi we can now earn a lot of money.

You can wait for bitcoin correction before buying,
DeFi grabs the attention of many people, not a few traders who lose because of following DeFi trends, it's better to look for other coins than to take big risks (It's harder to make money than burning it).

On 10/17/2020 at 12:50 PM, Evils33 said:

But of course you cannot necessarily search for anonymous information on the internet and trust it unanimously, you need to find a reliable educational source, take the time to learn and of course.

It's too risky to look for information on a site that you don't know who wrote it,
better to look for information on telegram channels, and find out who owns the channel, usually professional traders have a lot of followers on their tradingview accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

2019 is indeed a time when bitcoin prices are very low when compared to current prices.
If I hold bitcoin and the price of bitcoin drops, I will stick to bitcoin, because falling bitcoin prices are common and temporary, this is a good time to buy them. I will not convert it to another coin.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2020 at 1:59 AM, blessing95 said:

If you invest on  a particular coin and the prices fall then you decide to sell it to look for something better it'll be very bad as you'll have already incurred a lose

If coin you hold has good potential in the future, you don't need to sell the coin at a loss,
just hold your coins and look for other coins to cover your losses.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:57 PM, elouardi said:

In my opinion, it is better to enter the market now,

Now is not the right time to buy Bitcoin, because based on the Fear and Greedy Index, the position of bitcoin is in the Extreme Greed, which means Bitcoin will be correction.

image.thumb.png.229d133840a38bfb0c49aa47c219e0f5.png

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +3 1

On 11/6/2020 at 7:26 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Now is not the right time to buy Bitcoin, because based on the Fear and Greedy Index, the position of bitcoin is in the Extreme Greed, which means Bitcoin will be correction.

This is interesting. I had never heard of such an index. Does it mean that most traders are buying coins at higher than normal prices at the moment? If this is so, then the current values contain a big bubble and the likelihood of a big collapse is anticipated. A few believe that bitcoin is going to break a new record and they justify their purchases this way. The risk of success or failure for this group is 50/50.

23 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

This is interesting. I had never heard of such an index.

The topic of the Fear and Greed Index has already been discussed, you can read it here,

23 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Does it mean that most traders are buying coins at higher than normal prices at the moment? If this is so, then the current values contain a big bubble and the likelihood of a big collapse is anticipated.

Yes, more precisely it will be correction, and it was proven yesterday that the price of bitcoin was correction,

jXKHnZtd

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

For me, I use a certain approach with only Bitcoin, which is as follows: As the price goes down, I buy in multiple stages and stockpile for the long term, because I'm sure the price will go up because of the great interest in it. It always works great for me, but alt cryptocurrencies have not tried this method with it and use it for day trading only.

• +2 1

Since the price is on a low rate now  I think is the right time now for an individual to buy and keep since we all know how it rate when the price have risen. So in my own opinion i think this is the best time.

Basically anything we did it requires a lot of faith and hold. Buying at lower prices is always better and I've been bullish even at 19k thinking that a new all time high was close, but we trade to make profits. Some altcoins did great this year and maybe having a better strategy to buy them at very lower prices and keep holding until they make five time gains to sell can keep happening in 2021.

Not losing my hope. It's difficult to predict the prize of Bitcoins but maximum try to reduce the losses and it's good to hold Bitcoins with you and can buy too because the value is going to reach very high in few months

Wait and wait and never lose hope market will recover as soon as possible . If you hold a potential coin, just keep it hold untill the market will rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, Russel 017 said:

Wait and wait and never lose hope market will recover as soon as possible . If you hold a potential coin, just keep it hold untill the market will rise.

@Russel 017 My friend, waiting is a good thing sometimes, but the market now knows a large fluctuation, so it is difficult to predict prices, as the market is very close to the rebound point, especially Bitcoin, which means prices may drop dramatically at any time.

• +3 1

We have also seen, after everyone thought that Bitcoin was heading towards the abyss, it began to regain its strength and returned to rise again, even they say that it will surpass the barrier of 20,000 dollars soon, but we have to distinguish between the high price of Bitcoin and the low price of the dollar.

• +2 1

It's curious how Bitcoin year after year complies with the same behavior scheme, low and high in the same time periods, so it is an instinct to seek more profits either by waiting or buying more coins in order to capitalize more.

In my case, I prefer to wait and not risk more than I am willing.

Hello everyone, in my opinion sooner or later the market rises again, we just have to be patient and establish a strategy to carry out our operations, it is important to always invest what you are willing to lose, according to the risk management, which we have contemplated.

• +2 1

This had been the moment all Bitcoin investors had been waiting for. Yesterday Bitcoins had surpassed its all time high record of $20,000. Now it has reached $22,000, we cannot expect how the Bitcoin would turn out to be by the end of this year. Let's hope that it would be profitable and the present trend would continue.