Waiting or Looking for better - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

Sometimes waiting can bring you the better results in the future but it is very lucking to become like that's, so if you see there is something better there is no need for waiting

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

Sometimes waiting can bring you the better results in the future but it is very lucking to become like that's, so if you see there is something better there is no need for waiting

i always recommend people to wait before buying because buying coins right away could make you lose money if you dont read the chart and the history of the coiin.

Sometimes making decisions during trading is difficult, selling with a loss is a difficult feeling, even sometimes selling when the market rises is difficult because of greed for more profit, I think that feelings must be set aside when trading so that we can make better decisions.

Just now, Safiza william said:

My impression is that while the situation is not yet expected to improve, the market will recover soon, but if you compare it right now, I think there is an improvement in the situation. Thanks everyone

I think you're right. Although prices dropped significantly we are still not in a bearisch trend. Today the market jumped up again after days of decline. Let's hope we can pick up the bulls again.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well, in this year of 2020, we are tracked down the good performance of bitcoin by in terms of its price by reaching the $10000 after the suffering last year by having a low value price in the market.

I'm waiting with great interest. The bull run is already here. I think there's nothing better than that. All you need is to keep your currencies safe until the price is higher than the real one. And you can sell it for a big profit.
And you can earn good money with it.

Patience is very necessary in cryptocurrencies. If you don't have patience bin you can't earn from cryptocurrency. Waiting is the very good to earn better

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

If an investorhas entered on a higher price, then risking more into a depressing market could be engaging towards more losses. The best bet is to stay holding the coins until you could get back at least your initial capital (entry price).

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit?

Relatively newer coins may have higher ROI, but other than that, old forgotten coins aren't worth the extra investment. They just follows the Bitcoin price trend anyway.

that was very bad time for beginner trader but for professionals had earned alot out of it , i wonder why people gets afraid from bearish while that is very beneficial time either

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I think we've got a lot of ideas out of it. Which I can put to good use.

i would recommend you to invest in LTC and ETH cause and XRP to cause they have good positions right now and maybe increase about 10% in a short time of period so i would advic eyou to invest in those coins.

I think this is a very critical period for the cryptocurrency market. I think it is important to invest only in TOP currencies, if we do not want large price fluctuations. Investing in TOP currencies is a way to keep your investments safe.

Although currently market is sluggish, will certainly confuse many users like us who haven't had much experience, If what you hold is that Bitcoin is good, and you can buy more Bitcoin, because many predictions in the next year the price of bitcoin will surge upwards.

Yes brother from last few days cryptocurrency market was totally declined and prices was not rising. But from yesterday prices are rising slowly and there is no decline into it. So trading into crypto is good option today also. Just keep patience and wait for time to increase price. Thank you.

Waiting and watching the market to be good and give us some earning. it makes difficult to choice and create doubt that we have invested in right place or not . Hope the market shows good return.

Its good to hold your bitcoins or altcoins because the market is usually goes up and down at the time which you will not expect, just set a limit for the price to go down and up. It can help you while holding to reduce loss and get enough profit when prices will rise again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you look at that sentence waiting or looking for better it sounds same on both lines as waiting looking for better both are same waiting in the sense waiting for something good looking for better is nothing but looking for something better so the statement in both the angles describes the same statement

You can do both wait in sense that Bitcoin value will surely increase According to its behavior. Or look for better in sense of that buy other coins as well as Bitcoin as currently all the values are descreasing so in future when it increase you can earn more from them.

Both of them fit on this situation. When you have enough money for investing, you can choose one of the top altcoins and you absolutely win. on the other hands you must waiting for the right time, maybe it can't come. ☺️

25/5000

25/5000

fits this situation

It seems to me that on the contrary, the market has only improved, because the price has risen from $ 3,500 to more than $ 7,000. Now there are very strong leaps, but it never drops too low, it constantly rises immediately.

No, no, in July it was just the market and regained some value. Did you forget what happened in May? The price of bitcoin is $ 3,500, and in July it at least reached $ 7,000, which is already very good. The market then only recovered after such a sharp decline.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

Investing in the crypto currency bussines is quite a risky thing to do especially when the price is low because it is un easy to predict if the price will rise anytime soon or not

i think the best time to invest is as son as price starts increasing. 

The cryptocurrency market is at a good level right now. After each correction, there is a need for a certain time in which the market will accumulate new energies that will carry the currency above.

I think it's better to go through the market of cryptotalk right now,crypto market is running right now.Aftrer a long time market crash crypto run again.And if you expet in trading then no problem, but if you're new and looking for better is great things.It is totally depends on you.

the market it is obvious that sooner or later it will rise again there are two strategies to keep everything by doing a long term hold strategy awaiting growth or to sell everything and focus on other coins with a low present value but with great future potential