Waiting or Looking for better - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

On 10/30/2019 at 2:31 AM, bobjoemega said:

Are you a dealer in Yobit? Because from what you have said in your post, i can only think that you are not in this great platform or you may not use it as well as you should be, Yobit gives you the opportunity to get profits without doing anything, also you can cover your losses with the invest box

Please sister don't judge people here, yeah i'm with you that YOBIT is one of the best platforms in the internet, also the services that gives us can not be founding in any other platform, like this forum and investbox.

But listen to me sister, maybe next time try to help people understanding the YOBIT platform, not starting to blame them for not knowing what to do, or how to use this great platform.

☘️&♥️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I don’t follow charts at all. For some time now, it has become a useless activity, stirring up the nervous system. Profit always rises, I'm not worried about it. And I advise you to be calm too.

pxf.jpg

On 10/29/2019 at 3:15 PM, dana33 said:

It's better to enter the market right now, because the crypto market is going up right now. After a crash a few weeks ago, it's time for the recovery and as you can see the market in green.

If we take into account that, as a rule, bitcoin grows a lot in the year following the halving, I think it's still a great time to enter the cryptocurrency market, and that you will have a nice profit.

I will tell to hold what you have now as in the coming year we will see a large scale of increase in the price. You will recover all of your loses with your current investment. 

7 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

You should do your own research about the coin that you personally hold in your wallet and decide if they are good or not. If you consider they are bad then just sell then and buy better ones

In the coming year all of the coins will get a good position but only those coins will not rise in value which are abandoned by the developers. So if he have coins of any live project then it will bring some profit for the OP. 

2 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

That's exactly the reasons why I said he should do some research because this way he can find out if the developers of the coins he is holding are good and are interested to make their project better.

Yeah you are right. There are a number of coins which are live on exchanges but the developers of them are not among us and they are escaped from this community. 

If ur already holding coins down 95% , theres no point in selling now, how low can they go anyway? i have a bag of HOT and just dollar cost average every month , buying it down , for long term anyway, its either a homerun or a bust.

2 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

If ur already holding coins down 95% , theres no point in selling now, how low can they go anyway? i have a bag of HOT and just dollar cost average every month , buying it down , for long term anyway, its either a homerun or a bust.

I do not think that he have to sell now because the price will now continue to increase and after waiting that longer and missing the real rally is very unfortunate. 

When you have some thing rare like Bitcoin you should wait until we can't find it then you can sell it 

It is true the high value coins like BTC and ETH even YO and others you can not benefit with a small capital on the other hand you can do traiding with cheaper parts like TVT NULS or DOGE c ' is still a small bet but no big losses.

Wait and have patience, because someday it will become more challenges, dont lose hope besides the market now is not stable price thats why we need to wait and dont think negative sides because its a normal. 

When the coins I am trading or holding on the  market gets really bad I start looking for new  alternatives that will help me get my money back that I have lose in investing in these coins.

wait and see is most important what we will do it before entering market because we must waiting strong signal from our trading strategies 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:13 AM, duncun007 said:

The market has been bearish for a long time now and several alts have hit their ATL and now is very good buy time for these alts and hold tight for bull.

Yeah a lot of coins went almost zero ;( and we all have hope that they will go up soon.But some people say it will go up after 3 years.Even if it will go up after 3 years.It is good for us!

34 minutes ago, cuterthing said:

Yeah a lot of coins went almost zero ;( and we all have hope that they will go up soon.But some people say it will go up after 3 years.Even if it will go up after 3 years.It is good for us!

I'm definitely not talking about those coins that went near zero because these ones sound like scam coins move... I'm talking about coins with good work project.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:31 PM, Rosepetals said:

I think its better to wait than be a panic seller.We must have enough patience inorder that we will get what we aimed for.Markets may have face downtrends but as times goes by it will recover in time.

Yup. Waiting its good if we dont know what should we do. 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

Yes the market will rise. I usually don't like to see people worry so much about price going down cos this is the crypto market way, we don't think it will continue to go up all through. If it goes down some more and you have the funds, buy more and wait for the reversal.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Well, waiting is better than looking for other, its just like holding, in holding, if you are willing to wait for a long time, you can get some big amount of money.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:05 PM, dion2566 said:

Depends on the coins you save. if you keep a good coin you should wait until the price rises. but if you keep a coin that is not good or under the top 25 coins you should switch to another coin that is good and has bright prospects.

I think top 100 coins' future is bright.Because when I look their Dev team they are developing new things and their marketing team is working hard too

Right now big whales are making their moves taking the prices down, so in the next weeks they will be making the price pump to get their Christmas profits early this year. It's time to buy or hodl what you have. 

Since I really not trade everytime, I just keep on holding and waiting my crypto until the value rise. I really do not spend a lot of time for crypto since I'm a student, I still need time to study for school.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

I agree with your last option, which is to buy more coins to add to our assets. even if there is still money, keep buying to pump coins, after the price goes up, we can feel how the power of buying will bring profit rather than just waiting and waiting.

Bitcoin is now falling if you successfully catch the minimum mark it is worth buying it. The growth will be in the future. Also if you have the opportunity and old coins such as LTC,DOGE,XMR, etc are also worth to buy. On expense new altcoins it is difficult predict. Buying them is a risk.

The ancient people says that "too late you'll find son not yours" so I don't have time to wait, I will just look for best ways at currently because life is not that long to wait for something that you only predict will happen but not sure.

Edited by Luciferludz

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

you must all time see your coin rate. when your coin rate is high than sell your coin any marketplace otherwise you loss your money.