Money transfer problem - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

There can be many of the problem happen to the crypto talk which is the site for earning money and also to be added that money transfer problem can be happen when the money is earned and also can solve it. 

This problem frankly faces everyone. I am afraid about that, but many say that this problem is temporary and will be solved soon. I have confidence in the forum, but the fear in the platform and the withdrawal to the investment fund for officials to solve this problem before everyone surrenders

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Abdulhade98 said:

I don't really understand why this is happening but they suppose to inform us about what's going on.

I also face this problem but we should some wait yobit fix this problem in few hours

• -2 1

Well, bro, I'm sure we all here experience this kind of problem right now and it is a day and still, the problem is still not solved and the admins and moderators are not answering us about this problem, I hope they will publish an announcement on whats happening.

Yes there are an issue in sending the Bitcoins to you your wallet , I think this is the first time am facing this problem in yobit, I have asked about this they have said that it will be clear in 2 working days

On 2/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about this topic, cause i also facing it.but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

Hello everyone 

I am new user.i have joined crypto few hours ago. I have almost completed my first 50 posts. I really have no idea about money transfer. But I hope soon we will get solution. 

I haven't get my 100 comment yet so I don't know the process of money transfer if any body know plz tell me it will be very helpful for me

This issue happened before and they resolved it many times, it is true that this time is different because they took too long but I think it is the same problem which the wallet is empty, I saw a topic here was made by the moderator and he said what I said, and I took a look on telegram too, where I found the same answers too

• +5 1

On 2/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

I think Cryptotalk has 0 balance funds on Yobit it is needs to refill let just wait for the team it will refill Bitcoins it too soon. for now let just continue of posting and it will resolve in time.

11 minutes ago, khaledsaifullah said:

Hey dear friend new update in release from yobit exchange send balance will not work if you not have a 0.01 bitcoin. So first earn bitcoin then send button will work.

I have searched in this forum search, there is no official news related to the payment. Because I need valid data directly from the forum.

if you withdraw money or transfer money from yobit do this method...... Start by logging in using the email address and password you've registered for YoBit....................... Click on “Wallets” to view your funds as well as the available Bitcoins................................. To withdraw, select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under “Withdraw.”..........................

• Useful or interesting 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 2/23/2020 at 1:06 PM, khan188 said:

I am also facing the same problem since yesterday. In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I feel like I am giving up. I have contacted the admin and they said we are trying to solve the problem. Let's see ahaed. What gonna happen. 

Yes i agreed your account problems since yesterday in tonight to my HTC not warking i feel like i am giving up i have its a good the admin and they said its good cryptocurry ,,,,

• +2 1

On 23.02.2020 at 14:39, Jhadhasan said:

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Yes, this is normal, this often happens when there is no balance to pay users, but after a while everything is decided, you can not worry.

It is not a problem. You just have to wait until the balance can be transferred to the wallet. I have waited some days and have transferred the balance and are not afraid. You will not lose anything from the balance.

Still now this problem is solve. Beacuse now we can easily transfer our money. Really cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site for earn money      

34 minutes ago, shoaib Ashfaq said:

I am additionally confronting a similar issue since yesterday. In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I have a feeling that I am surrendering. I have reached the administrator and they said we are attempting to take care of the issue. How about we see ahaed. What going to occur.

Mr. Ashfaq, The issue has been solved and you can transfer your funds to the Yobit wallet. I have just made my transaction and it works. I hope will be find this helpful. 

I am experiencing this problem and this is very problematic I get it will get well soon because I am really get worried that what happened next

This kind of identical problem is occurring if you ask me coming from yesterday evening. If you have virtually any problem next you should retrieve that at the earliest opportunity. It is acquiring difficulty simply by this kind of we all can not send out the particular bitcoins for the yobit finances. And it's also extremely negative for the associate. Thus correct it shortly and also aids the particular associate to be able to make bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We have the consistent tricky my friend, this happened round about time , is not the elementary time, accordingly don’t care you will crack this trouble lad , simply delay several hours and hear again.

This could be due to technical issues in the system, just give it time am sure the technical crew will be trying to rectify such an issue to give the users a wonderful experience. 

On 2/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?spacer.png

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

everyone had this problem on the last few days anyway try it now, i think the problem has been solved.

i see a few forums members that have posted their withdraw on yobit paybypost section

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake

Welcome with me
I think everyone is facing the same problem, I personally have not been able to transfer my balance from Bitcoin, and I have faced this problem many times.
Do not worry, the problem will be resolved soon

• +2 1

Good morning mate,You are not the only one suffering from this recent problems mate but this is not a problem.This is the effect of the new withdrawal policy of yobit which states that you can only withdraw your funds if its 0.01 btc or more.its a pleasure to work with you mate.