Money transfer problem - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

11 hours ago, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?spacer.png

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Yobit have a temporary problem everyone worried about theirs balance but I don't understand this why the problem is not solved I hope admin and moderators fix this problem soon

This is normal, my friend, because as you know this problem happens with everyone, you always have to wait several hours and try to withdraw again

I also face this problem because I do my posts yesterday and I still didn't send my satoshies to my yobit balance, i  don't know how long time it takes.

keep calm and keep continue your work with patience. your struggle will not ruin. always hope for the best.

there will be some problem or may be it is due to holiday. or it is also possible that software is on update. so keep calm and stay tunned with the team of crypto

Hello dear well this problem is facing by many of us and i think we should have to learn about this , this is very important for us , because we dont know properly about youbit accounts and how to connect .... and how can we withdraw money

• +1 1

It is just a mater of time all issues will be solved, it is working for me right now and i don't know about you may be its a network problems the you have to wait for a while and try it again letter, thats my opinion.

Hi, my friend! I have that same problem since yesterday, I made my 30 publications and I cannot pass my satoshis to my yobit balance. I guess it's a problem in the exchange, hopefully they will solve it soon. !!!!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Dont worry because this is not the first time this problem to occur, i think since yesterday almost all members we cant withdraw our earnings. But be patient everything will be good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi guys! Please, don't worry i hope this problem will get resolve for fews time! The team of this forum works strongly to resolve this problem! Good luck and good earning!

do not panic my friend and relax . it is normal and happened before , may be the wallet is empty or even there is a technical problem , so it is a matter of time and every thing get back like the same , as happened before 
so continue posting and commenting normally and in the next hours every thing will be OK 
care just about the quality of posts and forget every thing else 

• +1 1

I think that this is just a temporary problem which will soon get fixed by the webmasters of yobit because this has happened before in the past and it got fixed.

Hello brother you are not the only who is facing this problem , I'm from India , and I'm also facing this same issue sinve 22nd of feb. I have consulted about this problem with senior memners and they have told me that its a technical problem, yobit will resolve this problem as soon as posible , so be patience , our won't be lost or something.

20 hours ago, drmsohail said:

The problem you facing you are not only one everyone facing the same problem since yesterday.

I think yobit will solve the problem as soon as possible.

So we need to give them sometime.

If My post is helpful for you please give me 💓 reaction.

Yes you are right this problem facing all the user of this forum, so we have to wait for the problem fix, we are hopping that this problem will be solved very quickly and we are able to send out btc balance.

This problem occurs in almost all members in this forum. I also read a post about this issue, with the title of the post "Why I can't send yobit balance". For this problem is still in the repair yobit.

Hey mate, I am also face this problem because i ma also not able to transfer my income to btc wallet. Who can give me the solution to this problem. I am scare about yobit exchange. So please somebody tel me what is the problem.

Not  only you face this problem our forum all members face this problem, all can't send their  balance in their wallet so don't worry its happens previously, its happens when yobit exchange not refills their amount so don't panic its solve very soon, and work casually because yobit exchange is legit and they run this campaign 4 months, without any trouble.

After work when money not transfered we feel dishearted.money not transfered in yobit wallet i thought i contact the admin to solve this problem 

I think this problem many people have encountered, not only you, I have the same problem and do not know how to solve, but there are worries but I can only hope to be resolved soon.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

This always happen when the fund is already empty and you just timing sending your earnings without funds yet when this happen wait again because admins are refilling the funds.

17 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There is no need to panic and fear this procedure. There is a lack of payment for the Yobit platform and the parcel will be solved within 24 hours

Yes my friend and we have been to this problem many times and they solve it and they pay us

• -2 1

On 2/23/2020 at 9:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

You don't have to mark this as the problem because this are always happened, so that's you must know this is normally and don't be fears while you see this 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Sorry, I have no idea about this. And if the idea was mine, I certainly would have known you. And I'm a new user of Capitol. And I'm sorry. Can't help you But if you can collect a question answer from someone. Then I'm blessed.

I have also experienced it, and I think now is the longest. It's usually enough to wait for a few hours. I think this is probably because there is a problem from the Yobit.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Don't worry Yobit, Crptotalk will immediately refill wallet so that we can now send to balance our earnings. For now much better to focus in posting and try to make quality post always. 

It's Okay no nee to worry little friend maybe the yobit is out of funds right now. We need to wait them to refill their wallet to get our money here good luck.   

• +3 1