Money transfer problem - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

We all have a similar problem on the forum. There is a topic already open to this problem. We don't know the exact reason 100% but everything will be correct soon

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The problem you facing you are not only one everyone facing the same problem since yesterday.

I think yobit will solve the problem as soon as possible.

So we need to give them sometime.

If My post is helpful for you please give me 💓 reaction.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

I am also facing the same problem since yesterday. In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I feel like I am giving up. I have contacted the admin and they said we are trying to solve the problem. Let's see ahaed. What gonna happen. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes brother same issue happening with me from yesterday. I don't know why my bitcoin isn't transferring to bitcoin balance but it will surely get solved automatically after some time. The same issue was happened previously and also solved automatically after passing done time. Thank you.

• +1 5
  • +3 2

Hello I also experience this yesterday until now I did not send my BTC to yobit balance,What happen the yobit wallet?Is there a technical error or traffic?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Hello boss this problem is face every member i also face this issue but wait for good time when solve this issue. I hope this problem solve with in few hours. I know so for as this problem come last day but all member hope that it solve soon.

Best of luck..

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, Jatala Waseem said:

I'm facing a problem with this transfer of money, and don't know what to do 

Just wait a while. This happened several times before and was always fixed in a few days. Maybe it's just that the wallet the use for payout is temporally empty. No need to worry.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If you face some problem to transfer money need to maintain some of rules, at first you should maintains cryoto rules. You need a better wallet and also a local acount. If u unable to transfer then, go to the crypto help survive   

• +1 1

We are just experiencing that kind of little (glitch/problem and i think in few hours it will be back again.i already experience that multiple times and they will fix it.so dont worry buddy,every thing will be fine

• +1 1

Do not worry about this everyone suffers from the same problem and it will be solved in the shortest time. Don t worry, the money will be transferred as soon as you will not lose anything from your money. Just keep working and do not stop publishing

Relájese, es un problema técnico, yobit lo resolverá lo antes posible, recuerde que no son robots, hay personas detrás de ayudar y trabajar, debemos ser pacientes.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

We have the same problem my friend, this happened some time , is not the first time, so don’t worry you will solve this problem son , just wait some hours and try again.

• +1 2

Give time to support to solve this problem ,soon it will open the transfer option keep doing your work and provide good quality stuff

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my friend this problem is facing everyone here who are using these platform so it I think there Is some technical issues the team will solve the problem soon i will inform you soon when problem is solve. 

• +1 1

This is temporary problem, so don't worry. Very soon this problem will be solved and you will get your sathosi. Next week also you and everyone feel this problem again because every 6 or 7 days after yobit wallet become empty.

• +1 1

There is no solution to this problem and it always happens with everyone. You just have to wait several hours and try again

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't worry because it happened before and we do experienced that problem. It's gonna be fine maybe later on or tomorrow. Just be patient and wait because it's gonna work again.

• +1 1

I think your  problem is not only for you even everyone facing same problem the problem is from yobit please be patience  not panic soon the problem will be okay from website ylyou can use vpn maybe your issues will resolve 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Its normal my friend dont worry ! everything will be  okay in the next few hours ! its happens more than 1 time with us here ! but I dont know why its happen 

not only you we all are facing this problem there is a server issue it will be shortly resolve don't get panic do your daily basis work and definitely in few time you can we draw your payment from the yobit wallet and one more thing I want to mention be careful about the wallet transaction if you are given by mistake two other account then it possible to get the amount again.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Hello my friend i am also facing this problem frim yesterday. I cannot transfer my money it any one knows how to fix it please tell me. And i shell be very greatful for your help.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I still have the problem, I am still unable to transfer the two-day income to the balance, but most likely the problem will be solved on Monday. We will add the balance soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

We also have faced this issue after spending one day yobit problems was not solved I requested to the admin pplease fix this problem as soon as possible thank you 

• +1 6
  • +3 1