Money transfer problem - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Dear as we know that crypto teach us that keep patience and work hard on this platform and forgot problems. May be some problems in internet connection or other in web but keep patience and work hard on daily basis.i hope it will be solve soon.

Do not worry, my friend, this problem faces everyone at times, as the designers of this forum close the withdrawal of funds for some time and I think that the reason for this is that they are doing the cleaning 

So don't worry you will be able to withdraw your money.

• +3 1

Maybe there is technical problem related to money transfer 

Dont worry about your money 

Your money is totally safe and secure on yobit account 

Technical problem maybe solved soon

Seniors guide you properly about your problem 

Sometimes we face same problem related to money 

This is a problem that almost everyone faces and all the members of this platform are facing this same problem because they are upgrading so that we all have to be patient and after some time the problem will be solved automatically

• +2 1

Money transfer is the big issue to the all people. And I am in the problem. So any member have a solution. So i request to you please 

Help us. Because we went the fix this problem. 

On 2/23/2020 at 2:31 PM, Zaino34 said:

Do not worry about this everyone suffers from the same problem and it will be solved in the shortest time. Don t worry, the money will be transferred as soon as you will not lose anything from your money. Just keep working and do not stop publishing

Yes you are right don't worry about that everyone have this problem. Money will be transfered as soon as possible. Just keep going on working don't stop creating posts.

Yes this is a problem with the movement of the funds from the earn balance to your wallet, but this has happened before and it is generally resolved within a couple days. So anytime it happens again, continue to earn on here and when they resolve the problem you can just transfer all of your funds to your wallet at one time.

I think I have come across this topic that was explaining this type of scenario and this usually happens if the reserves for the campaign is emptied so we will have to wait for some time for the campaign to be refilled again before we can send our earnings to our balance.

Yes this is a problem with the movement of the funds from the earn balance to your wallet, but this has happened before and it is generally resolved within a couple days. So continue to earn on here and when they resolve the problem you can just transfer all of your funds to your wallet at one time. 

CryptoTalk loves its members! sure they trying to fix the problem.The new beginners in this platform reach to earn money and send them it into their personals accounts if they have the proper knowledge of sending and making the transaction so they can do it. Money transfer problem has been solved at yobit exchange because I saw a one post that all member can transfer their balance to bitcoin wallet.  

• +2 1

Everybody in this forum is facing the same problem,this do happen time to time,but I'm sir it'll soon be fixed and every thing will be working normally,just don't get discouraged,keep on making your posts,Good luck!

I think there must be some issue with the website So no need to worry it will get recovered soon.Never Don t worry, the money will be transferred as soon as you will not lose anything from your money. Just keep working and do not stop publishing. You need a better wallet and also a local account.  

Dear friend we agree that this has happened to all of us but it all has to do with Cryptotalk payments, there are times where the pool has not been filled and we have to be aware that we have to put on our part the patience and discipline so that we have in mind what we can do and that our money will not be removed or we will lose it, basically we have to be aware of them.

اذا واجهت بعض المشاكل في تحويل الاموال يجب الحفاظ على بعض القواعد وحساب محلي

This is normal problem as it happens regularly. So you should not worry yourself because if that and continue being a dedicated member of the forum so that you would continue to give more value. It is usually opened after a few days.

Hello friend I want to tell you that in past is there was a distraction by the tip of the transferred money into the value the some improvement are applied on the cricket rocks and we can easily use uebert valid for transfer our money to talk to our way that this is very easy way there are some charges of of converting a balance but this is very easy way we can easily convert our balance into cash

Yes i have face this program. And i also have heard from one of my friend. In my opinion moderators start cleaning process so they stop transection process. This period is of a few days.

Yes i have face this program. And i also have heard from one of my friend. In my opinion moderators start cleaning process so they stop transection process. This period is of a few days.

Edited by BellaJain
Mistake

Hello mate I think this should not be your problem because the moderators of the forum are trying to remove the spammer's of the forum so that it will be their is no spammer In the forum.

Yes, we also facing this problem because I wait one day that perhaps that's problem are solve but I didn't solve. We request our admins that they solve this problem. That everyone withdraw their money. Because everyone work on this forum to getting the earning and learning at the same time. 

yes of course many time this problem creates but now yobit running normal position no any abnormalities in the during days but some time ago this problem available in many days. 

Welcome my friend, I think there is a problem with the connection, try again, and if it does not work, use the official here. He may be able to help you. Welcome.

The button to send the earned cryptocurrency to your balance was blocked for a few days but now this button is active. We can't make money and we have to collect our talk tokens daily.

Hello Sir,This is Noman tariq. i also facing this problem but yestarday i think yobit solve this problem and i am very glad that my bitcoin is send to my yobit wallet so don't be hopeless and be patience.

Dear don't worry about it. I think it is due to some technical problems that is why you can't send your money into your yobit account. When this problem solved you are able to send your money to your wallet.