Money transfer problem - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Helo,My friend I am recently joined this platform.it is my first 100 post semester.i completed my 100 posts and received my payment then creat some problems to contact my admin

Yes friends , yestarday I'm also face this problem, I don't no whats happening .but today i read some comments ,some people ask   its a technical issue ,just wait 

this is common now after few days they do it in order to clean the forum maybe but one thing is confirmed and that is they are the real and hardworking people and they pay us all the time.

Dear friend, yes, the forum is updated every few months in order to pump money into the forum. Yes, it is a technical problem, my friend. I expect that the forum will stop for at least two weeks. This problem will be solved soon. Do not reduce

According to my knowledge thids problems is not only you maybe some one others. So you have to wait and yobit will set it soon as possible. So take work with pateince.

Hello mates,  as a beginner i don't face this problem. Because my payment isn't start in this forum. Today my hundreds post complete. But i think this problem will fix soon by the admin. The moderators are always work for cleaning this forum. When they ban all the spammer and low quality poster, you got your payment.

This is a maintenance that the friend platform has, you just have to wait until you can withdraw them so every day try to send them to your balance and if you can't it is because the maintenance has not finished yet but always be calm 3 when this happens because it happens at some point by yobit and the forum administrators.

Don't worry dear.it happen sometime.the reason is that may the wallet you used is empty you need not to worry this problem will resolved soon after few days .it is a common problem everyone face this  sometime.

Hello, if apparently it is something that is being maintained, due to a cleaning that is happening in the forum, it is something normal, I do not know much about the subject, but I have read some publications where they explain what is happening, so Lei is about a cleaning that is done within the forum, to erase everything that does not need, well I think.
Even so, that guarantees the good way of working here and that the project is well structured and planned, I hope I have helped you, best regards.

You might have made a mistake in the process of transferring or any thing,but if you found yourself in such problem you should try and following the steps and if still it doesn't work out then you consult the senior members you met in the forum so as to guide you and you should also learn from them. 

Mate every one in this site face the same problem I am new and its my first in com that do problem, I listen that it becomes solved in a week but it is not confirmed and I also listen it delete or banned many accounts.

• +2 1

Sometimes problems do arise in some exchange in one way or the other i think then yobit was under maintenance but as of now the investment section is working fine.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Hi, dear mate issue you confronting you are not just one everybody confronting a similar issue since yesterday.problems was not addressed I mentioned to the administrator pplease fix this issue when possible.be patient and wish for well.

Hello friends I hope that you all will be fine and are enjoying your life I am also knew there and just become a junior member so I don't know about the money transplant system I think there will be some mistake aur problem that is why your money is not transferring I hope that this is a brilliant platform and after sometime money will be transferred to your account so keep Hosla patients and try again and again this problem will be solve because this is a brilliant platform

Thanks dear friends. 

@Ali abbas

@Ahmaa66

@Saira

Thanks 

As I speak right away the moral of members is getting low because BTC is not transferring to balance like talk are on maintenance I can't transfer to my wallet but I do hope that this will be solved soon

Not only are you all facing this problem a server problem it will be solved soon don't panic to work on your daily basis and of course in a very short time you can pay your money from eubit wallet and one more thing i want to warn about wallet transaction  Please note that if you make a mistake in your other two accounts, it is possible to get the amount back.  We will add balance soon. Thanks guys.

Yes this is not you that facing thia problem yesterday my sister want to wothdraw his funds from the yobit exchanger she is also facing the problem like you we contacted to the cryptotalk family on online support the says that this problem will solve earlier.

Depending on the nature of the funds and where you are sending them.

If it is within your Country, you will need the IBAN number of the person you are sending the funds to. In the UK it is a system that is incorporated in the IBAN system but stands alone for internal clearing systems within Countries, i.e. no overseas transaction or foreign currency. 

I think not only are we all facing this problem it will be solved soon don't be afraid to work on your daily basis and of course in a very short time we can pay one more more from your eubit wallet and I warn you about more wallet transactions  Would like to resort if you are mistaken for the other two accounts.

My dear friend, you shouldn't have to worry about it. Because this issue is facing by all the members including the seniors of the forum. The reason of the stopped payment button has already been mentioned in the topic of payment system by the moderator. When the moderators start the cleaning process of the forum, they stop the payment button untill the process will be completed.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think such problems can happen occasionally but we should work with confidence in cryptocurrency. And those who have been working here for a long time will surely be able to help you. Thanks

- I have been working on this forum for a long time.  And I've had this problem twice.  Yobit sometimes has such problems.  But hopefully yobit will fix this problem soon.  And even though yobit's talk coin is beautifully transferred, Bitcoin is not.  I don't know any solution to this very well....

Edited by Nafiz32

Truly sibling same issue occurring with me from yesterday. I don't have the foggiest idea why my bitcoin isn't moving to bitcoin balance however it will definitely get addressed consequently after some time. A similar issue was happened already and furthermore addressed naturally in the wake of relaxing. Much obliged to you.

I have never faced this problem.  Because, I am completely new to this forum.  I haven't made any money from here yet.  I will be able to make a post on this when I make money from here.  Those who are experienced will definitely solve this post in this forum.

Dear don't worry this is not you here every one face this issue. Don't be helpless . This issue is temporary. Yobit account have some problem.  And this will become to normal and right. Just keep patience and carry on your work.