[ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain - 10 ETH to win - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitAIrt

[ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain - 10 ETH to win

I have accumulated some factor tokens and I have some tokens.How to sell tokens.tokens can be sold in some markets.That's how I understand it.

Someone help me? 

17 minutes ago, dercera said:

Intеrеsting the сhаllеngе, I will tаke а seе.

come on to dedicate this is the world class event , and learn about this project have good mission for solution all manage the disrupt the tradional art industry this is a way opportunity for all everyone want to growth the skill and experience.

Является ли это какой-то формой лотереи и каковы возможности для всех нас, кто покупает одно мастерство у вас? 

Как мы в состоянии выиграть 10 эфир ? Мне не нравятся эти рамки с бессистемными обменами. Я полагаю, что с такой суммой лучше было бы провести благотворительную кампанию. Это может быть очень любопытно и гораздо менее рискованно.. 

I think the idea of the project is beautiful, buying art paintings in exchange for payment in this currency would be a beautiful project. But in fact I did not find enough information about this token and the topic is not clear about the price, total supply, and more.

Scientists, artists, designers, media experts, business and technology innovators, etc., today are exploring the potential uses of artificial intelligence to enable machines to help produce creative visual content, such as advertising, product designs or even paintings ... etc.
Thank you for submitting your idea

On 10/11/2019 at 10:45 PM, BitAIrt said:

Where is the scam we are among the only project who delivered a working product ? You pay 2$ and you get an original DeepBlack ... and a chance to win 10 ETH what could go wrong ?! 

Developing  such a project without ICO took years ! We decided to launched a final product instead of raising money with an ICO and never deliver ? So where is the scam ?

The lottery isn’t our business model, we give away the 1000 first to gain traction ! And build our community ! That’s it we build the first AI Art on the blockchain, we are very confident it will be something huge, in the future and that our piece of art will trade for thousand dollar in the future, but we need traction and build a community so or we change the smartcontract to make the first 1000 free it’s too late we sold already some DeepBlack, or we propose to buy for 0.01ETH and then we refund which would take ages, or we put everything in a pool and then we we give away all the benefice. 

You get the first AI art, when we will sell DeepBlack for 100k$ at Christies, you’ll thanks us for buying for 0.01ETH.

The project has been launched a week ago if you don’t believe in it please don’t buy !!! We only want people who understand the concept and who truly believe in it as we do and as a very few did believe in Bitcoin in 2009.

Yes, for the investment you don't need to be afraid. And if this is going to be succesfull my "handmade" art will probably increase in value as well as it becomes more unique.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Monetizing AI as an artist is a statement and art itself that nft makes possible. But the amount it can generate surely dilutes the market value. Interesting idea anyway, not sure if i would invest just because the lack of scarcity there probably will be because ai can generate infinite amount of art and a ton in a day.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:42 AM, hexwin said:

OK...but we have to be honest they don't ask anyone to invest to much crypto.
I think they sell some of the art for 0.01 eth if I am not wrong

You are particularly saying about small number of audience but mostly think about becoming rich in short time.This kind of thinking is not neglectable we can't fully trust new project with out verifying their results.

Looking like the very good project in the crypto world but unfortunately I have missed this to participate and to make some extra coins as the earnings. In 2019, there were so many fake airdrops. I participated in more than 200 airdrops but have got tokens from just 20 !

On 10/11/2019 at 5:27 PM, iloveyobit said:

you have to give us mroe information about this project brother, not just a word and a site , this is crypto forum in the end . 

yea i was waiting for more explaining than that but i think they dont really care that much to give out any info yet even tho we would love to support such crypto project and hope it sees the day light.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

yea i was waiting for more explaining than that but i think they dont really care that much to give out any info yet even tho we would love to support such crypto project and hope it sees the day light.

Yes, I also think that, with the high price of bitcoin and its fame, we now see many such projects, which are heavily erected and whose only goal is to steal people's money.

I am not sure why BitAirt would be better. I tried to contact them with PM, and got no answer.

I hope you will succeed with this project, I quite like it but I find myself not suitable for it, but I appreciate quite well on this project, do well what was promised.

Every day there is a new currency project, but you cannot trust any of it because of the many scam projects

yeah i think that the just like the thought, but I think there are other comparative ventures as of now, and I am not beyond any doubt why BitAirt would be superior. I attempted to contact them with PM, and got no reply

It's a top concept to promote arts and reward human beings for that however I'm now not a fan on rewards like this that the entirety primarily based on luck

actually i dont have a desirable good fortune in matters like this.

but anyway i want your challenge a vibrant future.

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

On how much I see on coin which build their system on having to be on having of taking hand made assets and kind of associating it in, digital assets base on blockchain technology. As on my own regards I never really understand this Coin and how it's going to operate, as this is just my own opinion, not disregarding the coin

Buying works of art is one of the preferred investment formulas of billionaires. Not only because of the possibilities of making money with them if they are revalued, but also because of the prestige and visual pleasure that hanging pictures on the walls of a house gives.

Token Distribution
Development of the United Crypto System will be funded by private-selling tokens and IEO.
Stage Private-sale will last 7 days or until the sale of the designated number of tokens.
That's Funny