[ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain - 10 ETH to win - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitAIrt

[ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain - 10 ETH to win

On 10/11/2019 at 7:17 PM, hexwin said:

I saw this token ANN on other forum and I like the idea, but I think there are other similar projects already,
and I am not sure why BitAirt would be better.  I tried to contact them with PM, and got no answer.

That's what i am saying their are many projects coming every day with heaving claims they are the best but when you look in them they lack in service ,they habe similarities ,they have nothing new they are just sugar coatibg their words and making you believe in them and invest in them.so they will grown but in the ebd after few months or year they vanished .and we loss our money and time.

3 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

That's what i am saying their are many projects coming every day with heaving claims they are the best but when you look in them they lack in service ,they habe similarities ,they have nothing new they are just sugar coatibg their words and making you believe in them and invest in them.so they will grown but in the ebd after few months or year they vanished .and we loss our money and time.

OK...but we have to be honest they don't ask anyone to invest to much crypto.
I think they sell some of the art for 0.01 eth if I am not wrong

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

OK...but we have to be honest they don't ask anyone to invest to much crypto.
I think they sell some of the art for 0.01 eth if I am not wrong

Yes and you don’t invest, you buy the final

product. 

DeepBlack is the latest generation of GAN.

Just now, BitAIrt said:

Yes and you don’t invest, you buy the final

product. 

DeepBlack is the latest generation of GAN.

Is competition still on for winning Ethereum and what are exact dates for drawing winners?

I may buy one image this days.

I can't stop laughing!! I mean no disrespect but has anyone shuffled through the pictures the computer drew? 😂😂 They skewed and it looks like faces have a deformity. Just goes to show a computer can't draw a Picasso but it can sure try! So sure this will be a hit somehow, if anything a great conversation starter!

9 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

I can't stop laughing!! I mean no disrespect but has anyone shuffled through the pictures the computer drew? 😂😂 They skewed and it looks like faces have a deformity. Just goes to show a computer can't draw a Picasso but it can sure try! So sure this will be a hit somehow, if anything a great conversation starter!

image.png.4967aa99a023feaee07da78cc104bf53.png

I did... and I saw few interesting ones...with no deformity at all....
Here is one example I just saw. I wonder what models AI uses to create art

29 minutes ago, hexwin said:

image.png.4967aa99a023feaee07da78cc104bf53.png

I did... and I saw few interesting ones...with no deformity at all....
Here is one example I just saw. I wonder what models AI uses to create art

Yes a few seemed normal but a few were really funny! One looked like a blob with a bunch of stab wounds with eyes in the wounds, kid you not!

Still I think people will go for it! Art world has always seemed a bit weirdo to me, HA!

2 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Yes a few seemed normal but a few were really funny! One looked like a blob with a bunch of stab wounds with eyes in the wounds, kid you not!

Still I think people will go for it! Art world has always seemed a bit weirdo to me, HA!

image.png.98ce9022a2cd23b8b8a77ded34fae5e6.png

Just look some of random Picasso images 😂

Best artist are 100% weird, but that is what sells the art.

Lets see what happens with BitAIrt...I saw so many failed blockchain projects,

but I am still hoping to see some real deals

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Hilarious! The one in the lower left...what is it? The nose is like 12 inches long and growing out his eye. 😂 👍

12 hours ago, hexwin said:

Exactly, and check what a Pollockspacer.png

Sold for 140 millions $.

Keep In mind that DeepBlack is a computer, and that’s the first AI art on the blockchain. We decided to not filter his creation, some are creepy, some are amazing, but no human intervention here.

Even the sales system is automated via blockchain, that’s the first AI on the blockchain and the first time the AI is not picked by an human, it’s the computer’s raw artwork ! 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, BitAIrt said:

Exactly, and check what a Pollockspacer.png

Sold for 140 millions $.

Keep In mind that DeepBlack is a computer, and that’s the first AI art on the blockchain. We decided to not filter his creation, some are creepy, some are amazing, but no human intervention here.

Even the sales system is automated via blockchain, that’s the first AI on the blockchain and the first time the AI is not picked by an human, it’s the computer’s raw artwork ! 

It is amazing really.

Can you tell me how long will competition for Ethereum going to last and where can we see details and winners announcement?

I asked this last time, but maybe you missed it.

Edited by hexwin

20 minutes ago, hexwin said:

It is amazing really.

Can you tell me how long will competition for Ethereum going to last and where can we see details and winners announcement?

I asked this last time, but maybe you missed it.

Hi, competion run to the 31/12/2019, if i’m not mistaken it’s written in our Ann. 

The competition is conditional to the number of DeepBlack sold by this date. 

I.e: if less than 1000 DeepBlack have been sold hence the prize will be 1ETH otherwise it will be 10ETH

8 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

absolutely right we need more complete information and facts as well as evidence and give us confidence about this project not just words and just a website

what do you mean? 

It’s not just a website, it’s fully working ! At least we delivered a final product, of course it will evolve, but how many blockchain delivered nothing ? 

Here your risk is to loose 0.01ETH, and it’s not loosing you would have your Original DeepBlack. 

Ask any question we will reply to them. 

Edited by BitAIrt

On 10/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, BitAIrt said:

We will randomly pickup a transaction among the 100 last and send 1ETH and then another one between 100 and 1000 transaction and send 9ETH to this adresse! Buy your first Artwork on the blockchain for 0.01ETH and win 10ETH  

Double your chance, refer a friend, he will send us his hash transaction and yours and you’ll double your chance to win each time you get refered.
Your friend must send an email to bitairt@protonmail.com, here, and PM on bitcointalk or cryptotalk.

We will count twice your ETH address each time.
Before 31/12/2019

We have sold 96 deepblack so far, so we will soon draw the winner for 1ETH.

If by end of december we sale 1000 Deepblack we will draw the second winner for 9ETH.

Edited by BitAIrt

9 minutes ago, BitAIrt said:

We have sold 96 deepblack so far, so we will soon draw the winner for 1ETH.

If by end of december we sale 1000 Deepblack we will draw the second winner for 9ETH.

OK, that is clear explanation. I will put that in my bookmark.

As I understand one buyer can buy one piece of art and he will be only owner of that art. Later that can be sold on some auctions.

Yes indeed,

we already have a decentralised marketplace where you can sales your DeepBlack with an escrow. 

However it’s not used yet even if released. 

We will gain traction soon, we have plenty things in the pipe.

1 hour ago, BitAIrt said:

We will gain traction soon, we have plenty things in the pipe.

OK, good luck then.

Do you have official BitAIrt discord channel maybe, or only Telegram and reddit so far?

1 hour ago, xevofa said:

Mate you have missed BOMB token airdrop, it was January when distribution happened.

And in which way is it related to our project?

4 hours ago, BitAIrt said:

And in which way is it related to our project?

Please report comments like this to moderators.
We have a lot of spammers posting stupid non related text all over the forum.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:40 PM, BitAIrt said:

We will randomly pickup a transaction among the 100 last and send 1ETH and then another one between 100 and 1000 transaction and send 9ETH to this adresse! Buy your first Artwork on the blockchain for 0.01ETH and win 10ETH  

is this forcing people to buy your token before giving them a wining?

its not good bro !, i would like to see this coin on exchange before i buy it 

3 hours ago, XiongMengLee said:

is this forcing people to buy your token before giving them a wining?

its not good bro !, i would like to see this coin on exchange before i buy it 

This coin can’t be on exchange it’s a erc721, please at least read the first page, i know you get remunerated for posting, but it’s supposed to be quality posting. 

2 hours ago, datslimboi said:

10 ETH is a lot of money, currently estimated at more than 1,500 dollars, will payout be made in ETH or will be made in tokens equivalent to 10 ETH.

It’s 10 ETH not in token equivalent 

21 hours ago, hexwin said:

Please report comments like this to moderators.
We have a lot of spammers posting stupid non related text all over the forum.

Have you seen all the comments related to trading bitcoin which are posted everywhere on our thread ? Really this forum is weird, like guys you want to make money posting comments but at least make them related to our thread. 

6 minutes ago, BitAIrt said:

Have you seen all the comments related to trading bitcoin which are posted everywhere on our thread ? Really this forum is weird, like guys you want to make money posting comments but at least make them related to our thread. 

Yes, I saw them, and I am reporting them all the time. They are just bots with copy/pasted random text.

Stay on topic people or you will be reported and banned !!!

Edited by hexwin

15 hours ago, BitAIrt said:

We will leave this forum i’m afraid. 

Be patient, and maybe ask moderators to give you right to self moderate your topic  if that is possible.
I am sorry if you leave early 😕

I created this topic to address this issue with forum moderators,
and you can write there if you want:

Edited by hexwin

3 hours ago, BitAIrt said:

See you in CES 2020 in las vegas, we are so excited it will be a massive exposure for our project.

Is there some better way we can choose and buy art from website... not with shuffle function only?
I will create my small collection soon 😉