Android emulator - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Android emulator

On 2/23/2020 at 6:29 AM, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Because I want to play some phone games on the computer

This kind of application is very heavy for my computer, I used to use Bluestack but it made my computer work hard and finally I deleted it again, if there is something lighter I want to try it again maybe my friends have a recommendation.

The best emulators are BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. I use Nox, I find it more comfortable, the interface of BlueStacks does not convince me.
As already mentioned, Android emulators need a lot of resources, a good amount of RAM and a decent processor, at least Intel i3 and a graphics card since many onboard graphics do not work with the emulators.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't like to be using the androids emurators or any mobile emulator for playing games, because I see they don't have any ruxuru on playing their mobile games

Thanks for information big brother   

There is a Nox emulator on the computer. He is the best in my opinion. I used it for quite a long time to play Pubg. I've never had a problem. Therefore, I recommend Nox. It is possible to turn on several android emulators simultaneously in the flesh up to 5.6, but this depends on the power of the computer.

But the quality is s5ill depends on the desktop or laptop of your computer, particularly the ram should be high enough to have good specs.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:29 AM, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Thanks for information big brother, Actually I am not using this app. For this reason I have no idea about this metter. But I am very interested to used this application. 

For PUBG use the official emulator, but if you want to emulate Android, use Bluestacks. Used some time ago for fun, but remember that you need a decent PC for a stable work of emulator

Yes, there are two well known ones, one of them is Bluestack and the other is MEMU, they are very good emulators, Bluestacks is a more complete emulator with more options, MEMU is simpler and without as many options as Bluestacks has, but both highly recommended

On 2/22/2020 at 7:29 PM, Zaino34 said:

In my opinion Nox player is an excellent android emulator to have your games and other apps on your computer or laptop, and the best thing about this emulator is that the file is small. So, you only need a few memory space to download and install it. After that, you will be able to start the app and enjoy the best content on your computer screen.

Edited by criptovzla1
misspelling

Hello. There are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to run Android emulators on their PC. App developers may be trying to test their application before shipping it out. Gamers may want to use a mouse and keyboard on their games. Maybe you just want it there to have it. In any case, Android emulation on PC is possible and it’s a lot easier than it used to be.

Here are the best Android emulators for PC and Mac!!
Enjoy them!

LDPlayer, Android Studio’s emulator, ARChon, Bliss OS, Bluestacks, GameLoop, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, Phoenix OS, PrimeOS, Remix OS Player, Xamarin, and YouWave

I don't like to be using the androids emurators or any mobile emulator for playing games, because I see they don't have any ruxuru on playing their mobile games

Another good version of the emulator is MEmu. Software designed to emulate the popular Android system. Developers post frequent updates that fix bugs, optimize their work, and improve the performance of their offspring.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

i use bluestack v3.1 for android apps in my computer. it does not require high specs in your pc. 2gb ram and 1gb free space is enough for it.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

for pc i prefer using android x86 iso and installing it in virtualbox on your computer, the second option for better performance is to dual boot it, you got plenty guides on google

• +1 1

You can actually play android games on emulators. But some of the games are buggy and not playable at the moment. Nonetheless, there are more android games that are playable on emulators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I recommend the samartgaga emulator as it is light, small and fast. I personally use it to run Android games on the computer such as PUBG and many programs and games

• +1 1

The use of android emulators can be an advantage to work in micro-work applications, this in case it is more comfortable for you or you do not have a cell phone at your disposal, the problem which emulator to use in my recommendation I usually use NOX since This stores the information, once I tried to use bluestack and I really lost everything created in said emulator, which left me a bad taste.

Android emulators for PCs are a good option for when you need to work your smartphone applications in the comfort of your PC, but depending on the capacity of your PC in terms of RAM memory and Graphics card you will obtain good results when downloading certain applications Android, I only recommend it for extreme cases where your smartphone may suffer some damage or loss of it.

On 10/9/2020 at 1:57 AM, kadalfly said:

Bluestacks is good in my opinion light and stable but lots of ads

It is true that Bluestacks is good but from my point of view Memu is the best because of its great performance thanks to its fast operation .  It allows us to customize key features such as resolution, RAM, device version and user interface.

• Useful or interesting 1