ROOBEE Token is Listed on Yobit - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Art

ROOBEE Token is Listed on Yobit

The ROOBEE token is now listed on Yobit. Do you think it stay alive over the next few months?

maybe there will be some drawdown in the course to a certain minimum, which no one knows, but overall the project is interesting and I think there will be development and, accordingly, price growth

Yeah roobee token will stay alive for more than just a few months, roobee has built a big community around the token, now you can exchange your roobee token on more then one cryptocurrency exchange, prices will start going up soon.

Many discussions on Yobit chat box about this new listing. I have not quite decided wether to invest a small amount and see what happens. I hear that the project is good but I have not done any research on it so far. I think I will wait to see if the price drops enough to make it tempting.

Roobee is also listed on KuCoin. they earned over $5 million in PreSale and have some good partnerships. I think this project is good but I havent done a deeply research. I will take Roobee on my watchlist.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:38 AM, etsonarrantes said:

Roobee is an investment platform, i have heard about them last summer and they had quite succesfful ICO time.. They have sold around $ 4.500.000 sale. And they seems legir project for me..

Also biggest ICO review site ICO Bench pointed some good signs to them: https://icobench.com/ico/roobee

If you want to understand the full idea you can read here: Roobee is a blockchain based investment platform, that uses AI and transparent statistics in order to help people make smart investments starting from $10 in the investment products with high threshold, such as real estate, ambitious startups, investment funds, IPO, stocks, crypto projects and others

Roobee reviews are great, and they make a huge profit in their ICO. It is enough for them to fund their next project.There is definitely more development going on here so let's just wait for it.

judging from the data of yobit, the price of ROOBEE is still very cheap and few people are interested in ROOBEE

other than that the volume is very small so for me it is difficult for ROOBEE to rise within 1 month

On 11.10.2019 at 16:23, Art said:

The ROOBEE token is now listed on Yobit. Do you think it stay alive over the next few months?

I think this project is not bad and price should rise in theory. 
At least x5 in the next 2 weeks.
And then maybe x120 due to the rise in price of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

1 minute ago, Itsmeeek said:

The market was pump yesterday to up to 91% you its initial price i know i wouldn't stay long enough it will still come back to it normal price

but I don't see the price pump on Roobee maybe you say pump up to 91% for coin top and not for roobee while discussing roobee token

I bought a large amount of this currency in the hope of a higher price in the coming years
To make some profits

On 10/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, Slavi said:

maybe there will be some drawdown in the course to a certain minimum, which no one knows, but overall the project is interesting and I think there will be development and, accordingly, price growth

I believe there will be price growth as well. It seems to be a stable coin with lots of potential. I only hope that the devs will continue to be creative and proactive in their promotion and development. 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, etsonarrantes said:

Roobee is an investment platform, i have heard about them last summer and they had quite succesfful ICO time.. They have sold around $ 4.500.000 sale. And they seems legir project for me..

Also biggest ICO review site ICO Bench pointed some good signs to them: https://icobench.com/ico/roobee

If you want to understand the full idea you can read here: Roobee is a blockchain based investment platform, that uses AI and transparent statistics in order to help people make smart investments starting from $10 in the investment products with high threshold, such as real estate, ambitious startups, investment funds, IPO, stocks, crypto projects and others

Thanks for sharing these vital information on ROOBEE. I just came across them on Yobit and so far it is standing its ground. Let's hope it will be showing some serious growth in the very near future.

6 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

this token was pumped yesterday and I don't know how long it will stand in the platform that has neutral volume so far in yobit platform, But iots too risky to invest to this coins, believe me it will wreck you only. 

Wow!!! I'm wondering why you believe it's too risky to invest in it at this pint in time? Can you share some insight on your reason for assuming that?

5 hours ago, Elton23 said:

Many discussions on Yobit chat box about this new listing. I have not quite decided wether to invest a small amount and see what happens. I hear that the project is good but I have not done any research on it so far. I think I will wait to see if the price drops enough to make it tempting.

I will search and post any recent update on this coin in this thread. Also, if anyone has any pertinent info to share, we will appreciate it much. In the meanwhile, conduct your due diligence before investing in any coin.

20 minutes ago, Art said:

I believe there will be price growth as well. It seems to be a stable coin with lots of potential. I only hope that the devs will continue to be creative and proactive in their promotion and development.

I agree, while the coin is holding steady, but for now. time will tell. Of course it all depends on the developers and their interest in the development of the coin, I hope they won’t fold their hands

10 minutes ago, Slavi said:

I agree, while the coin is holding steady, but for now. time will tell. Of course it all depends on the developers and their interest in the development of the coin, I hope they won’t fold their hands

That is my major concerns and it pains my pocket. Many a great coins, with exponential potential, went under because of their lazy and greedy devs. 

Just another shady coin with no actual use and project I think, I dont really care about this type of tokens, actually I prefer to stay away from most of the ERC-20 tokens

Let's wait and see these coins most of them are scams if you're smart you would invest now and run fast or wait a whole year before you have anything to do with this token.

I'm still cautious when it comes to recent projects, because the price tends to fall as soon as they arrive in exchange. I prefer to let it mature and stabilize more .. But I hope it has development.

12 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I'm still cautious when it comes to recent projects, because the price tends to fall as soon as they arrive in exchange. I prefer to let it mature and stabilize more .. But I hope it has development.

I didn't follow the Robee project recently but it looks not so bad. Robee is also listed on KuCoin abd I thought the the price will grow more. Maybe they need more time to stabilize.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:23 PM, Art said:

Roobee tokens already have several exchanges, in addition to being listed on the Yobit exchange, Roobee is also listed on the Exmo, Kucoin, BitForex, Livecoin, and Liquid exchanges. I'm sure Robee tokens won't be easy to die

On 10/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, Art said:

There is a competition here: https://kucoinplay.com/roobee-contest-800k/ where you can win some free Roobee coins. I don't know what's involved, I haven't checked it out. It landed in my email this morning. I'm not really interested in Roobee.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I would love for this coin to grow. I have seen so many of these coins that started off with a bang, and then, within a few months they are considered dead. 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:03 AM, nira09 said:

Roobee tokens already have several exchanges, in addition to being listed on the Yobit exchange, Roobee is also listed on the Exmo, Kucoin, BitForex, Livecoin, and Liquid exchanges. I'm sure Robee tokens won't be easy to die

Wow!!! That's a lot of exchanges for it to be listed on. I think that is a really good thing to do. Let's hope it will stay alive for a couple of years.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:38 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Just another shady coin with no actual use and project I think, I dont really care about this type of tokens, actually I prefer to stay away from most of the ERC-20 tokens

Did you read on website? their was actually use case. i think this one project will be success soon. just keep support it guys!

right after the listing, I thought it was a good token, having studied it a little, but I watch how the price goes down and it is not known where its bottom will be, a very big drawdown in a very short time, I don’t think that this is a good investment at the moment, the course is most likely go even lower

I am not sure if the ROBEE token is still alive for several months or not, because Robee is not too well known, in fact I just heard it.
so I think the answer is clear, it's better to look for tokens or coins that do have high popularity.
and because of many spammers and off topic posts I was forced to lock this topic.