How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

I think you can still find several coins/tokens in which make it through right after 2020. Due to the fact inside 2020, you will have growth inside rates about almost all money due to the fact bitcoin can go up due to the fact halving activities and also altcoins will observe bitcoin. Thus in the event, the industry will be bettering, many money will continue to be, but also for money who have a tiny level of opportunities will probably be delisted coming from deals.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

Approximately we have 5127 currencies that were listed in coinmarketcap website and the market is starting to shift to bull so we can expect that it will be added more instead of decreasing. So we can say that after 2020, there will be like 6000-8000 currencies that will be present because of the bull run. 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:16 PM, cryptokram said:

More than 10 percent and maybe a little less than 50% of the coins available now will survive.

There are important facts that we should have to say this.

demands, volume and development.

As long as the team is working for great development for their future and investors.

Yeah I do agree with this that demands, volume and development do matter alot and the team must work for investors and future. 

On 19.02.2020 at 01:59, glimguzzskiv said:

And few extra that lie whenever lie to their investors.  In the event that these oldsters are truly a fantastic engineer at that factor their token cost by no means drops after ICO.

Currently Libra is having a tough time to induce appropriate directions and for presently they chosen to drag lower back their make bigger however yes when crypto will be mentioned they will get controls and Libra will now not be incredible for crypto.

I think it not possible to calculate it,   but i am sure that new token are being created in everyday. 

18 minutes ago, bladelli said:

Ya I was saying that out of 1500 coins as it were 300 will exist as he was alluding at slightest 50% will exists after 2020 so it'll be at the current 1500.

In 2020, we will still find many coins and tokens. even 85% we still have now, if you think 5 years in the future. Maybe a lot of coins will die.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

currently there are more than 5000 coins on the market, a part from this i think just a few coin will survive in the future but this selection will require a lot years, like 10/15. this is year i think there will be not a big selection because we are still in the speculation mode so even more coins will be added to the market

I would state just the Top 100 to 200 will endure and the remainder of them will get erased from the wallets. This poop coins are not a value and individuals got worn out by putting into them.

Por lo que estamos viendo sobrevivieron muchas monedas, y creo que a de seguir asi, ya que el foro tiene mucho conocimiento en muchos paises y eso es muy bueno ya que se a convertido en uno de los mas usados.

Yes, you are right because a lot of tokens appeared in the crypto market without projects and these tokens and currencies will inevitably disappear one day

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/3/2019 at 5:41 PM, Kingjames said:

You are very correct, many coins and tokens will not even exceed this year 2019, not to even talk more of 2020, this is because some of them don't even take their time to develop it to last long, rather their focus is how to sale and make their immediate profit and forget about the investor, the coin we can boat of are Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin bitcoin cash and some that are still coming up, maybe be they will develop them well.

There are the coins that's having a big potential and volumes can be survived in the market  at any time.

Well, you are right. But new coins will still keep coming up. I guess they will be more than the amount we currently have even.

I also think like you, there will only be about 10% of coins / tokens worth investing in the thousands of coins / tokens, I think it will not be more than 10%, if more than it will be about 12%

Many of them will be valued at a very low price by the end of this year and I think 100 coins in the market will be more than enough for crypto market.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

10 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Yes, you are right because a lot of tokens appeared in the crypto market without projects and these tokens and currencies will inevitably disappear one day

Yes, there are a lot of false cryptocurrencies and I advise against trading them at all

I think 99% of coins are scam , all coins with out real projects also their white papers are just fake copying and pasting and nothing is done, and for tokens may be 100 % are scam because any one now can has his token in just minutes , so trade with old and classic coins only and forget every thing after it 

More coins and altcoins will develop at the beginning of this year, I think. a reduction of half a bitcoin will affect the future price of bitcoin and also affect the price of the altcoin. I think it will be a moment to open a position in the ranking of the best 1-100 coins and altcoin.

There are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies, but most of them are not good and die with time. As for the good currencies, they are perhaps only 200 cryptocurrencies.

Perhaps my brother, but I do not know that much in this field, the field of cryptocurrency, it seems difficult for me, but I am sure I will learn everything about it after a few months.

There are various Crypto coins and tokens which will survive after 2020 also we can't predict its future due to the negative response at present it can grew up in more effective way in future also.

You chose really good topic about coins and tokens to survive in 2020 , yes i know so many coins and listed in several exchanges but not are valuable and prices less  also, so they can't survive in 2020 because with out investors any coin and token not survive, I think only 20% of coins are token exist in 2020.

That is a really hard guess, I am going to say maybe 200 coins will survive after this year, because already many project failed in 2019 and burnt to the ground price wise and some of them are abandoned now.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Thats true only of them will survive, because not all of them are paying or having profit to their users. But we dont what will happen in the future maybe they can increase their value.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Among all the new coin that I have been encountered last year I think, it will be hard so that what could remain in the market, because I did not see any good project or having a good project plan for years.

There are many tokens appear every day.. so this is really hard to expect how many currencies would survive after this year! there are more than 4500 tokens in the market these days