How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

On 3/10/2019 at 7:33, Kumar said:

Para mí, aproximadamente el 10% de las monedas / fichas de las 3000 actuales podrían sobrevivir y valdrá la pena invertir o la gente mostrará interés, ¿qué piensan ustedes?

hahaha your question makes me laugh, in truth there are more than 7,400 friends in the coinmarketcap and I think only of those will have the potential about 100 approximately, but why bet on something you do not know you just have to listen to people who bet on bitcoin, they all do it for that you don't

a really good question. For me, ETH, BTC,BNB smart chain and some of tops of the list of best coins can survive after 2020. why? this pandemic really makes economy aspect downs in whole country, and has impact to coins too. traders force to play smart now especially for begginers. They will choose right coins to do invesment and only trade using that coins.

so most of coins that has no value yet, or in schedule to launch will loss many of their pioneers and will lose in competition in coins market after this pandemic

Almost the majority of cryptocurrencies and tokens will survive beyond 2020 as there are many people investing in them, several of them will also disappear because they do not have commercial stability and those currencies become scam and their value falls and is worth nothing and they disappear

13 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 obviously mate , Dego is really a perfect coin for investment because this coin haven't too much supply ( just 9 million ) .

recently they make a plan to shift their coin on binance smart Chian , probably their is higher chance that we will see Dego on binance as well. 

@gourav789 its means if we invest our money now in Dego coin then we will have some profits like uniswap investor.. Because   uniswap price was 1 usd before list in Binance but after listed in binance the uniswap price raise up to 7 usd.. So i think we can see a change on dego price to after list it in binance..           

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 their is really higher chance that Dego even touch 10$ in future .  because I think it's supply is very limited as compared to another Defi projects . I didn't say immediately Dego climb 10$ after list on binance .

I sure , if we invest at current price in dego then we can accept good profit from it .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

23 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 their is really higher chance that Dego even touch 10$ in future .  because I think it's supply is very limited as compared to another Defi projects . I didn't say immediately Dego climb 10$ after list on binance .

I sure , if we invest at current price in dego then we can accept good profit from it .

@gourav789 some time the supply of coin cant bring a good price or demand... To make a coin demand able the coin project team need to have good planning as i said in my one topic that coin get popularity when the coin have enough stability like if the coin price go down then the coin must should have the ability to come back in the previous price..             

• +4 1

On 10/3/2019 at 5:41 PM, Kingjames said:

You are very correct, many coins and tokens will not even exceed this year 2019, not to even talk more of 2020, this is because some of them don't even take their time to develop it to last long, rather their focus is how to sale and make their immediate profit and forget about the investor, the coin we can boat of are Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin bitcoin cash and some that are still coming up, maybe be they will develop them well.

There are a lot of coins that are surviving days by days. And they have almost a good future in my terms of service. And there are already 4000 plus coin in coinmarketcap. And so that's a good deal.

Not many tokens will survive in 2020, maybe less than 10%. Currently there are tons of new tokens and coins that compete with thousands of other coins that are already on Coinmarketcap. Nowadays people prefer to buy the top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap on the grounds of minimizing the risk of losing money and fearing that buying new coins will lose.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

In order for the digital currency to become accessible to everyone, this currency must first be partially stable, if not entirely

@kenan 1almost all the digital currency get accessible to crypto member and they hold those digital currency too but if the coin project planning is not enough good then sooner the coin get dead like those dead coin in crypto world.. So before choice any currency first read about its popularity, stability, project planning, total supply and circulation supply, the project roadmap and so on.                   

• +3 1

à mon avis, lorsque des pièces de monnaie ou des jetons sont encore nombreuses, il sera possible de survivre, car la valeur des pièces ou des jetons dépend de l'intérêt de ces pièces.

• -4 1

5 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

You are talking about very important information, which is also true, my friend
Before starting to invest, we need to know how to choose the currency, is it suitable, and how much is its value?
If we do not know the answer to the previous questions, we will definitely fail to invest

@kenan 1 you can read my this topic Brother and hope everything will be clear for you because the topic is About how to find out best crypto currency... You should read the topic attentively.. Here is the topic 

..  Best of luck for your review there..  

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

read it completely and well
I benefited a lot from it, there is a lot of information that I did not know
And I was frankly surprised
This is a really helpful post, especially for beginners like myself
Thank you

@kenan 1 its your last time remind friend About your post... Because you can see another member post in this forum and see your.. Your post writing style look like spam.. So try to change the method of writing.. Dont go on next line till your previous line dont Fill up.. You can take this advice as a rule in this forum.. Best of luck for next time 💕                 

• +3 1

On 10/3/2019 at 7:33 AM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

As long as you stay among on the top 30 cryptocurrency will you increase the probability of being profitable.

• -2 1

On 3/10/2019 at 7:33, Kumar said:

Para mí, aproximadamente el 10% de las monedas / fichas de las 3000 actuales podrían sobrevivir y valdrá la pena invertir o la gente mostrará interés, ¿qué piensan ustedes?

This year it may be that only half and in a long term like 10 years only the top 100 will have unknown currencies that manage to take the place of the tops you never really know what will happen

18 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

I thought this was how I would arrange my post, so it's clear and easy to read
But it seems that I was wrong about that, thank you for providing the information and advice to me, I will definitely stick to it, So my posts are not deleted

@kenan 1 ofcourse your posting way was wrong...  Before doing something we every need to follow senior member guidelines first as we following still... Whenever you do post Just look previous post made by good member.. Thus you can learn more about forum, crypto, trading and so on... Do your best to work in this forum..                

It could be a reality, since some tokens or coins do not have a backing that helps them stay afloat, generally the most popular coins are coins that have a backing in some wallet or exchange that promotes them. It is a reality that most of them could disappear

A large number of new coins disappear every year. It quite normal behavior. Most people would rather trust  stablecoins than invest in new unknown projects.

It is very difficult to answer this question. because almost every day new coins are issued. Even if the useless ones are gone, I can't leave if I count those who fulfill them. I think the answer to this question is mixed. According to experts, most cryptocurrencies will collapse like bubbles. Big brands' money will do business ...

In my opinion it will not be one of them to be in the crypto top 100 and you just have to deal financially with a cool head and we lose understanding of reality and as a result we can lose everything and emotions are the main enemy of an investor. They affected our rational analysis of the situation and and the project failed.

• +1 1

Its very difficult question... We no know that..  What happened to talktoken in 2020.... But we know many coin are disperse in every year..  So i dont    know what happened...  

Crypto is quite unpredictable because it keeps on fluctuating so one cannot say which are going to survive. Some coins which are on top are BTC, ETH,LTC, XRP will survive for sure but one cannot say anything about other currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think a lot of them will die, there is a lot of coins out of there. Even if they are listen in a exchange will die.

I think for the coin all coin in the top 200 will survive for the next 5 years. But for the token i don't think more than 40% will survive. Because the token is have different function. Not like coin where we know the function, where coin can be platform for payment, smart contract, social, and etc. The token can be created without any clear function. Many token only created for the owner can making money with scamming people.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Every day 2 to 5 new coins appear
I do not think that the total number of digital currencies in the year 2020 will drop the number to 2000 currencies

This year surprised me, quite the contrary, many currencies performed much better this year instead of dying. currencies like LINK and BAND had an absurd appreciation

• +1 1
  • +3 1