How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

Tokens that do not have a serious background should be ignored. Some Defi tokens are not honest, but most are honest and transparent. They can earn normally in the future.

I think that all crypto coins and tokens will survive, because crypto nowadays have a lot of chances to become more and more popular, such as a lot of new members are joining crypto sphere every day, investing and making some cryptocurrencies more valuable and profitable and make their price more higher 

In order for the currency to survive and continue.  The development team should be highly experienced and proficient in programming.  And to make most of their time and effort to develop the currency.  They will need huge sums to keep the currencies going.  Therefore, I expect that about 70% of the currencies will collapse.  And only strong currencies will remain.  Among the most important ones are btc, bnb, ether, dash, bch, tether.

I believe that 10% of currencies can persist in the coming years, and now we have many projects and currencies that have emerged very quickly, and there are projects with stable potential and society can survive.

I think that the market is open for many projects after the development and popularity of the Divi and the acquisition of a share of the volume of money Bitcoin will die currencies and new currencies will appear that can continue during the next five years

11 hours ago, gourav789 said:

that's is really hard to say , how many but we can say their is always increased in numbering of Crypto currency in market . Alot of New Crypto currency come in market . some of them is really have a great future ( like Dego ) at this time .we must be wisely invest in newly launched coins. 

I didn't know what special in 2020 to we predict if this year end then how many crypto currency exist I thinks all major currencies survived, just some low project currency and spam.fake currencies removed, there is not worry about it useless coins deleted by moderators.

• +2 1

Of the more than 5000 that already exist in the market, it seems to me that about 2000 of them may disappear and not because they may have a bad project but because the world economic situation may lead to their extinction.

7 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I didn't know what special in 2020 to we predict if this year end then how many crypto currency exist I thinks all major currencies survived, just some low project currency and spam.fake currencies removed, there is not worry about it useless coins deleted by moderators.

@Honny143 we can say that almost all binance listed crypto curreny will be last end of 2020. Because usually Binance exchange site listed those coin that is enough good, has good circulation supply... Usually crypto member also love to do trade on those coin for short term.. What do you think about binance listed coin?               

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 we can say that almost all binance listed crypto curreny will be last end of 2020. Because usually Binance exchange site listed those coin that is enough good, has good circulation supply... Usually crypto member also love to do trade on those coin for short term.. What do you think about binance listed coin?               

Well sorry to say @Dorjoy12 I did not know anything about binance and their listed coins info, because still I don't use binance I use only yobit exchange,

but i know binance native coin BNB this token really good for traders, and this token price increasing promisingly every year, iam also recommend this token for trading or investment.

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well sorry to say @Dorjoy12 I did not know anything about binance and their listed coins info, because still I don't use binance I use only yobit exchange,

but i know binance native coin BNB this token really good for traders, and this token price increasing promisingly every year, iam also recommend this token for trading or investment.

@Honny143 you should use binance exchange site too my friend Becuase its the MOST recommended exchange site for all crypto trader and investor.. Yah BNB coin of Binance exchange site showing very good.. Now its price almost 29 usd but as it a exchange site coin so if someday binance exchange site face any problem then this coin Will dump much..                    

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 you should use binance exchange site too my friend Becuase its the MOST recommended exchange site for all crypto trader and investor.. Yah BNB coin of Binance exchange site showing very good.. Now its price almost 29 usd but as it a exchange site coin so if someday binance exchange site face any problem then this coin Will dump much..                    

Thanks @Dorjoy12 my friend to recommend binance exchange, last month I try to registered in binance but final step they says verify my kyc so I leave my registration planning,

because past I heard binance exchange leaked their users personal information,iam not sure how much this news real but I don't like to verify my kyc.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Thanks @Dorjoy12 my friend to recommend binance exchange, last month I try to registered in binance but final step they says verify my kyc so I leave my registration planning,

because past I heard binance exchange leaked their users personal information,iam not sure how much this news real but I don't like to verify my kyc.

@Honny143 ofcourse you need to provide your kyc identity because in binance THERE has lot of feature where you can borrow money... Usually the trader who do margin trading take loan from the Binance ... But the Problem is if you lose on trade then your main capital will be refunds to the Binance wallet.. One words binance is great exchange site..            

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 ofcourse you need to provide your kyc identity because in binance THERE has lot of feature where you can borrow money... Usually the trader who do margin trading take loan from the Binance ... But the Problem is if you lose on trade then your main capital will be refunds to the Binance wallet.. One words binance is great exchange site..            

@Dorjoy12 there is no doubt now a time binance  no-1 and great exchange, because they provide features really good and useful for traders,

they provides borrowing system then surely need to know the users details, but in my point of view we are working in encryption field then why we prove our identity its just my personal opinion.

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143 @Dorjoy12

The borrowing and payment system at the present time has evolved a lot from past times
But with this development, the number of liars and fraudsters has increased, especially in trading in large cryptocurrencies
It is preferable for a person to prove identity, so before we do a certain trade, we must guarantee our money in case we lose it
So definitely we need binance
Am I wrong with that my friends?

Well @kenan 1 my friend you're not wrong you have good knowledge in crypto, and your saying words Right if we borrow amount from anywhere then that platform have a rights, to know our personal details like binance doing,

because if binance not do this kyc then  scammers loots binance, so  its really important to do kyc verification.

• +1 1

Most of coins/tokens will survive after 2020 i think. But most of them going deeper and deeper. Older and solid coins like ICX, ETH, XRP, LTC and newer and solid coins like AVAX will be going higher in my opinion. That is not a financial advice. Good luck to everyone.

Most coins on Coinmarketcap will depreciate. A coin could be worth millions one day and depreciate the next week if buy support disappears. Perhaps 5% of the top 1000 coins will have at least 50% of their market cap in 5 years.

I predict that the tokens will continue to exist. But some tokens will become very worthless. I think some tokens issued with solid investment and planning will reach very high  levels.         

I believe that more than 10% will survive ... there are many good projects that perhaps are not so well known but have a community that follows them, a good cryptocurrency will always find people who recognize it and want to keep it as long as the developers continue to innovate and By investing in the project you can stay in the market, it is certain that it is very competitive and there are many new currencies, but there is also a lot of market, this world is just in its infancy.

Emotions are the main enemy of an investor. They affect our rational analysis of the situation, because of which we lose understanding of reality, and as a result, we lose everything. You need to deal with finances only with a cold head

14 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

So definitely we need binance
Am I wrong with that my friends?

@kenan 1 as Binance exchange site provided this feature to us for borrow money from them to do margin trading then ofcourse they need to take our KYC identity to safe their money from us.. But to borrow Money from there, you must need to have minimum capital..             

Why not to survive !? there are many of cryptocurrencies' projects strong enough and popular to survive even for many years and not just after 2020 in my opinion! but about tokens, most of them wouldn't survive i guess! because their projects are weak and most of them are useless or scam..

• +3 1

Of course, the majority of cryptocurrency do not persist for multiple reasons, especially since they are not built on a solid basis or are fundamentally forged, and currencies that receive continuous support continue

On 10/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, gourav789 said:

that's is really hard to say , how many but we can say their is always increased in numbering of Crypto currency in market . Alot of New Crypto currency come in market . some of them is really have a great future ( like Dego ) at this time .we must be wisely invest in newly launched coins. 

@gourav789 you are right that dego coin has a bright future because now its price around 1.19 usd which mean good price to stay with good altcoin.. Also as it listed with Kucoin,  uniswap, MXC exchange site then we can hope that dego will have a good move in crypto market easily..   

• +2 1

@Dorjoy12 obviously mate , Dego is really a perfect coin for investment because this coin haven't too much supply ( just 9 million ) .

recently they make a plan to shift their coin on binance smart Chian , probably their is higher chance that we will see Dego on binance as well. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg