Playing Games on Minecraft Can Get Bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Playing Games on Minecraft Can Get Bitcoin

If you are a Minecraft player and like Bitcoin, playing Minecraft can be even more fun because of the recent Bitcoin treasure hunt, Satoshi Quest has just been launched in Minecraft.

This game is made by the anonymous developer "Bitcoin Jake". He told Reedit that if one player approached the Bitcoin treasure, their position would be announced to all other players.

This information will give everyone the opportunity to challenge the leader. Whoever finds the treasure will first reap lots, and eventually the game will be reset.

I think the news that I received about Bitcoin playing Minecraft is actually the most sophisticated.  Because by playing the game we can enjoy a pleasure, as well as getting bitcoin, we can benefit economically.  So playing Bitcoin has been good in all aspects.

So this is like a competition I think, because it is all about finding the treasure to be able to challenge to leader, anyway I know this game but believe me I never played it,but it is good to see bitcoin started to enter games field which means that bitcoin is good and powerful too

Thanks for sharing some interesting information. Do you have a source for news? My favorite game is minecraft I can play for 5-6 hours without interruption

I do not know how to earn Bitcoin from playing games from here, but do I need to deposit here and how much to deposit here and I do not understand the amount of income I can play by playing games here, because I have been hurt by playing games on many gaming sites.

Well, this is a quite good news especially the Minecraft gamer.But I played PUBG game if they will arrange PUBG event then it will much better due to the user of PUBG more than minecraft user. But can you give me any source link of this news?

Playing games and earning bitcoins is probably the easiest and the best way to earn bitcoin. I am not much of a game player, since I am old and cannot concentrate. For me posting in cryptotalk is the only viable choice to get bitcoins. 

On 2/23/2020 at 5:44 AM, hmind said:

If you are a Minecraft player and like Bitcoin, playing Minecraft can be even more fun because of the recent Bitcoin treasure hunt, Satoshi Quest has just been launched in Minecraft.

This game is made by the anonymous developer "Bitcoin Jake". He told Reedit that if one player approached the Bitcoin treasure, their position would be announced to all other players.

This information will give everyone the opportunity to challenge the leader. Whoever finds the treasure will first reap lots, and eventually the game will be reset.

Is this still in progress into minecraft games, How does bitcoin works with minecraft anyway?

Because, most of my niece played this games as often. But I will explore this one later to find out

how it will become interesting to play with.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Well, is this game fun? I have not tried it previously and if someone played it let him explain it to us, but I do not think that the amount of profit will be high. some cents almost.

Frankly, I did not understand you very well because I am very interested in what I wrote because I play Minecraft and I love bitcoin and I did not understand you, give me the official website or say more about it and how I can win it. Say I am waiting for you

On 2/22/2020 at 11:44 PM, hmind said:

I'm into gaming a lot, and always looking into blokchain games. Never played Minecraft in the past, but I guess I can start now. I didn't know about this event, but I will certainly try to learn more details about it. I will try and see what I can find, probably start playing and provide my experience on your post.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:44 PM, hmind said:

I heard that you had to invest in it to play. Kinda like gambling sports where winner takes it all, i need to check that again, but minecraft is a perfect game for it.

I have a bit experience with this game. Users needs to pay at least $1 for life so that they can make more money from the game play. There can be so many other games like minecraft which let us to make money online. We just need to find on the internet. 

Interesting how to use bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in the game. Wait for the news. In my opinion it will be possible to buy the game, skins and many other details in the game.

On 22/2/2020 at 17:44, hmind said:

Si eres un jugador de Minecraft y te gusta Bitcoin, jugar Minecraft puede ser aún más divertido debido a la reciente búsqueda del tesoro de Bitcoin, Satoshi Quest acaba de ser lanzado en Minecraft.

Este juego está hecho por el desarrollador anónimo "Bitcoin Jake". Le dijo a Reedit que si un jugador se acercaba al tesoro de Bitcoin, su posición se anunciaría a todos los demás jugadores.

Esta información les dará a todos la oportunidad de desafiar al líder. Quien encuentre el tesoro primero cosechará mucho y, finalmente, el juego se reiniciará.

I am a Minecraft player, I did not know about this information, thank you very much my friend, I am going to resume the game this certainly makes it more attractive to be able to obtain maximum profits, greetings!

On 2/23/2020 at 3:17 AM, Ssshakil said:

This information will give everyone the opportunity to challenge the leader. Anyone who finds this treasure will reap the harvest first and eventually the game will be reset. He told Reddit that if a player goes to Bitcoin Wealth, their position will be announced to all other players

You have more than 1000 responses but you are still posting spam comments and copying and pasting, this is really bad and you must stop doing it, you have been notified.

Thanks for sharing, I have not tried the game nor do I know how to play on Minecraft, but from my experience of playing games for bitcoin, I know that they pay very little for users.

it will be a good soirce that playing and earning free btc.but the thing is it should be genuine and true.if they provide us really bitcoin then everyone want to work in it

is it available right now? if yes then that will be the great news for all the fre Bitcoin earners, what's more grateful than playing online game and earning Bitcoin. if anyone knows about these kind of games please let me know. and try to search more these kind of games and share woth everyone.

This step is great, as it is a new opportunity to earn bitcoin, as it will increase the percentage of demand for bitcoin, and thus it will contribute to raising the price of cryptocurrencies. I think it is good for the manufacturer of this game to earn ways to earn because it will encourage people to play

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a beneficial change to spread more information and an idea of the importance of bitcoin, and by this, in addition to this challenge, he will be promoted and get important profits. It is also possible that they create their own currency. This will enable them to bring in other players.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

And this is not all, there are already rpg games where you can trade their currency for Bitcoin, and according to research, the opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies by playing and having fun is being implemented in more sophisticated games. This is good news for gamers.

Wow nice feature when having to be introduced in ty scope of the Minecraft game, as basically they player they which could be bitcoin users maybe if a double gain when having to play the game and potentially earn Bitcoin from it

Its good to hear about it that the minecraft gamers can also earn bitcoin through playing the games and it would be a good opportunity to collect as much as bitcoin in the given time of the satoshi quest which could give a good earning. 

It is good for Bitcoin to be introduced to the games world. I have not tried this game and it seems that it is difficult to play with it and win Bitcoin because we must find the treasure.