Can we not have fun with the forum statistics? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Can we not have fun with the forum statistics?

Not complaining but trying to find an answer here. @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais @Ex1sTenZ

This was the contents of the topic:

FKqlsrL.png

Link is here

Image address is here

We are building a community. Idea, achievements, entertainment are the things we discuss here, aren't we?

I am trying to understand that if this was a mistake to delete it or I have done wrong to post it in this board?

If the end one is true then it should be moved to the appropriate board instead of deleting it., isn't it? And if the first one is right then I would request to restore the topic.

I would also hear from the community too about this matter. Let the ball rolling and let us grow and make a healthy community.

Thanks

Edited by xBDT Script

Such topics about which you write often turn into spam of meaningless messages, I understand that you may have a good purpose, but such topics are of little use and should be deleted. Perhaps we will create branch without payment and we will be able to move such topics, and while there are no such branch, it must be deleted.

Just understand now you have created a topic with calculation and prediction, when there will be 10K users, Tomorrow someone will create the same topic when it will be 20-30k, I hope you understand what I want to say
@xBDT Script

Welcome to the DTO club my friend (Deleted Topic Owners) 😂

I propose to create one ARCHIVE section for this kind of stuff, 
no need to deleted, you can lock and move to Archive section.

Prevent other members to write there, but they can still read Archive section.

+ Please add Notifications for topic/post deletion  please

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

15 minutes ago, Desais said:

Just understand now you have created a topic with calculation and prediction, when there will be 10K users, Tomorrow someone will create the same topic when it will be 20-30k, I think you understand what I want to say
@xBDT Script

Well the conversation has not even started to roll. I am not sure if your logic is a fit here. But I will be saying that yes sometimes they go out of hand but that does not mean that we kill them without having some good conversations.

If I was a mod I would have no issue at all to keep that. 

I think we are a community building up with shearing and caring of our thoughts and happiness here. Having a fun topic  with recent event is a common thing in any forum. If you read some of my post history then you will know that I am not very new to this environment in fact I am much more mature than most of the average users.

I am not sure if you guys have any specific guidelines or not, I understand that you are using commonsense of course we have not build up that strong yet to have everything in order but I will just request before deleting a topic at least from those users who are not spamming much, please think twice so that you do not harm their emotion. 

Let's build this community together. By supporting each others but not going to oppose each others. I would request to see the report history (if you have access of course) which I have. May be you will realize that I am not talking here out of thin air.

By the way, good to have an explanation but I will say that it was a very poor attempt 😊

However, thanks for your time to share your thoughts after all this is the way we will get to know each others.

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am sure as we grow they will work through this type of improvements. We gotta admit that we are doing impressive so far. Let's make the community strong together.

Edited by xBDT Script

Anyway I hope you opened this topic to Gambling section, as this would be only proper section for such things.

I saw some similar stuff before in other crypto forums.

I also hope some system can be implemented  with deletion notifications and Archive section

1 minute ago, CryptoBry said:

So instead of talking when will the forum reach the 8K number of members, we are instead talking whether this topic should not be deleted or not. Okay, that is quite funny. Let me give my guess before I go and sleep tonight. My prediction is December 31, 2019 or if not then it can happen by March 2020. 

Nice one 😊

Yeah, like I said this is how we grow. We share our thoughts, our idea and have fun. If we can not entertain us then we can not stick to somewhere and this is true here to. 

That topic was to keep us busy with the way we do predictions for our favorite coins. It's a common practice in any community to talk about the milestones of their community. We even congratulate each others in meta section of the forum in Christmas, we thank the @Admin for keeping us busy in the forum. As long as it is forum related it better suits in meta (in this case about forum) section.

Anyway, I really do not put much pressure to mods but I will expect them to have more open mind and use their experience to deal with topics and reports. We need to appreciate them too as some of them are really doing good job after all. Please can misunderstand and make mistake but we can not forget that the good things they do. Together we can fix everything and in here we need to do the same.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:14 PM, xBDT Script said:

Not complaining but trying to find an answer here. @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais @Ex1sTenZ

This was the contents of the topic:

FKqlsrL.png

Link is here

Image address is here

We are building a community. Idea, achievements, entertainment are the things we discuss here, aren't we?

I am trying to understand that if this was a mistake to delete it or I have done wrong to post it in this board?

If the end one is true then it should be moved to the appropriate board instead of deleting it., isn't it? And if the first one is right then I would request to restore the topic.

I would also hear from the community too about this matter. Let the ball rolling and let us grow and make a healthy community.

Thanks

The growth happen is slow and very organic. I thought it would be a case of being flooded with new sign up every minute because of the contest but that isn't the case and am happy with that.

And about your prediction, that is not a difficult milestone for us to hit before then. 

Slow and steady wins the race. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I don't think moderators would BAN anyone for no reason.

Your name do sound familiar to me...so mabe you can check out
Report Member and Report Plagiarism topics,
and maybe you will find yourslef... maybe not, I don't know.

Edited by hexwin

17 minutes ago, hexwin said:

We will consider different proposals and the forum will definitely get additional sections.
About notifications on the deleting of the topic and posts, we will discuss this with the administration.

16 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well the conversation has not even started to roll. I am not sure if your logic is a fit here. But I will be saying that yes sometimes they go out of hand but that does not mean that we kill them without having some good conversations.

If I was a mod I would have no issue at all to keep that. 

I think we are a community building up with shearing and caring of our thoughts and happiness here. Having a fun topic  with recent event is a common thing in any forum. If you read some of my post history then you will know that I am not very new to this environment in fact I am much more mature than most of the average users.

I am not sure if you guys have any specific guidelines or not, I understand that you are using commonsense of course we have not build up that strong yet to have everything in order but I will just request before deleting a topic at least from those users who are not spamming much, please think twice so that you do not harm their emotion. 

Let's build this community together. By supporting each others but not going to oppose each others. I would request to see the report history (if you have access of course) which I have. May be you will realize that I am not talking here out of thin air.

By the way, good to have an explanation but I will say that it was a very poor attempt 😊

However, thanks for your time to share your thoughts after all this is the way we will get to know each others.

We at the SAME of both newcomers and old users. We are also well aware of your history of reports, but this will not affect our attitude towards you. We treat all users impartially.

About your topic, I already answered about the reasons for the deletion. We have instructions and common sense and we are killing the topic in the bud to prevent its further deletion and the loss of a huge number of messages from users, and payments.
Such topics can be created every day for any of the reasons.for example:
"When will we reach 20-30-40-50K users?"
"When will there be a million posts on the forum?"
"When the forum will have N-number of topics" and so on. This gives rise to meaningless spam, which we cannot allow.
I’ll also say that I personally did not block your topic but would do the same.

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Anyway I hope you opened this topic to Gambling section, as this would be only proper section for such things.

I saw some similar stuff before in other crypto forums.

I also hope some system can be implemented  with deletion notifications and Archive section

In the future we will think about how to restore it in new sections but so far I do not have accurate information

Just now, Desais said:

We will consider different proposals and the forum will definitely get additional sections.
About notifications on the deleting of the topic and posts, we will discuss this with the administration.

In the future we will think about how to restore it in new sections but so far I do not have accurate information

Thank you for informative answers.
Its is best to lock this topic now or we can expect to see some more random comments written.

34 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't think moderators would BAN anyone for no reason.

Your name do sound familiar to me...so mabe you can check out
Report Member and Report Plagiarism topics,
and maybe you will find yourslef... maybe not, I don't know.

Do you think that a spelling error is enough to ban a top 15 account with a good reputation?

I didn't tell you why you where banned and I don't know that....
I just suggested to check in that topics,  for possible copy/paste plagiarism,
and to make appeal to mods if there is some mistake made.

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Welcome to the DTO club my friend (Deleted Topic Owners) 😂

Prevent other members to write there, but they can still read Archive section.

Definitely, i support you on this and many users will also go to our side!

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Such topics about which you write often turn into spam of meaningless messages, I understand that you may have a good purpose, but such topics are of little use and should be deleted. Perhaps we will create branch without payment and we will be able to move such topics, and while there are no such branch, it must be deleted.

Just understand now you have created a topic with calculation and prediction, when there will be 10K users, Tomorrow someone will create the same topic when it will be 20-30k, I hope you understand what I want to say
@xBDT Script

You can add local boards for every user to use for their posting.

You can also include this local board on the thread which is not counted on nthe 30 post paid every day.

It is okay for me as long as it will be granted! there are so many users who is requesting this for many days!

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I didn't tell you why you where banned and I don't know that....
I just suggested to check in that topics,  for possible copy/paste plagiarism,
and to make appeal to mods.

I Understood you, It's just confusing, I did not break any rule and certainly did not copy/paste content, I PMed the Mod who banned me, but he don't respond

Only @epidemia answered, and did not find anything against the rules and promised me that things will be alright, but unfortunately my account is still banned, apparently the Mod who banned me is the one who should remove it   

1 hour ago, mostawde3 said:

@hexwin @xBDT Script You only got your posts deleted for no reason, but I got my account @mostawda3 banned for no convincing reason (spamming because of some minor spelling errors ).

Two different moderators gave you a total of 3 warning points, I personally checked your several messages from the Russian segment and your messages were useless and low quality, but we will conduct a more detailed check and let you know the solution, maybe you have a chance to be unbanned, but stop spamming moderators with messages
@mostawde3

Do not mislead users by saying that you have been banned due to spelling errors

26 minutes ago, Desais said:

We at the SAME of both newcomers and old users. We are also well aware of your history of reports, but this will not affect our attitude towards you. We treat all users impartially.

Good to hear it. And I am glad that you are not taking things to favor some group. This is how a community should run. 

I do not think I meant to show some different attitude towards me just because I am an old member, I meant before moderating a good poster over an obvious spanner take a break coz the good poster made a post with some thought in it and the obvious spammer did not do such things. 

Anyway, I am glad that you took your time to share your view in this topic. May be the guideline needs to have an additional clause that do not share any forum statistics or prediction type such things you mentioned.

31 minutes ago, Desais said:

Such topics can be created every day for any of the reasons.for example:
"When will we reach 20-30-40-50K users?"
"When will there be a million posts on the forum?"
"When the forum will have N-number of topics" and so on. This gives rise to meaningless spam, which we cannot allow.

Obviously we as a user in the forum can not read your mind.

By the way, I have had my answers in the topic and I have no use for this topic anymore. I would suggest @epidemia to lock this thread unless he feels that others are okay to continue the conversations.

Good luck everyone and let's work together to build up a community where we will understand each other's well and make the bond stronger.