free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TwoMax

free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Bitcoin Miner Pro is an application which allows you to mine bitcoin among other cryptocurrencies for free, providing a great performance in its mining and having a minimum of $ 5 dollars of withdrawal. It also has power purchase packages to mine much more bitcoin.

I didn't even use half, can I turn to you for help in case of questions? I'm afraid to do something wrong, but you need to choose a good application.

I prefer using websites, because most apps are really trash. They may have very high minimal payout, and you will not have enough patience to withdraw anything. Sometimes they just scam and do not pay to their users.

I personally work a page called coinpayu where you earn free satoshi for viewing ads, the minimum withdrawal is very low and the payments always arrive for those who like to earn free cryptocurrencies, it can serve you a lot

• -5 1

There are multiple applications that pay fraction of bitcoin and other cryptos but really for the payment they take a lot of time also accounts with web pages with extensions such as bitter.io is one of them that pays fractions of bitcoin and when you reach 10 dollars approximately you can withdraw I hope it is useful to you

Perhaps these applications will allow you to earn, but it will be so small that it is better not to start doing this

I only have used free bitcoin from your app list. Im interested in others you share and i try to install some of them. Thanks so much for this information

All of these applications are real, but for me the amounts earned are very little compared to the effort

Thanks for the post and for a great selection of apps. I will add to my bookmarks, you will need to familiarize yourself with the list for more

oh, thank you, i thought that all apps is scam, but with ur list, i have chance to earn money, thank you very much.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, Dangasa said:

hello. I do not know apps that pays cryptocurrency. I have been using only yobit.net to earn cryptocurrency. Because yobit is legal and I have been withdraw my money a lot of time. So I recommend you this site instead of apps.

If you are absolutely right too, yobit's site is very good! I would say that spectacular! but there are people who like to try other things, I think everything is valid until you see the result. But it's true, yobit for me is the best.

• +5 1

Earn.com is an Android and iOS app that lets you earn cryptocurrency for answering messages and completing tasks. Getting paid bitcoin for answering email sounds too good to be true, but it’s legit. There’s a caveat though: to earn anything of consequence, you’ll need to be an influencer whose wisdom is sought out by the crypto community. Better up your Twitter game.

• +5 1

These programs you share are paying. But I can not download and install some of them on my phone. I do not know why this happened. I like storm play yhe most among them. In addition, I recommend bling games and quicrypto. These bring more.

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing with us these list of application here, but the problem with the majority of application they diont pay, because the majority of them created by the scammers or by the person putting their ads to earn at the end they dont pay because they dont collect a lot.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:28 PM, TwoMax said:

Here are free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below !

FeaturePoints

Featurepoints is available for Android and iOS. With this app, you can make money from downloading free apps, surveys, online shopping, and watching videos.

Storm Play

This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. With Storm Play, you can earn money by playing games, taking surveys, etc.

They let you cash out via Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Storm.

Sweatcoin

Sweatcoin is another free app that is available on both iOS and Android.

With this app, you can earn cryptocurrency (Sweatcoins) by walking. The app tracks your steps and you get paid based on how many you take.

Free Bitcoin

This app is also available on both Android and iOS. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by watching videos, playing mobile games, etc.

Blockchain Game

Blockchain Game is a free app that is available only for Android. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by playing games where you do things like build a blockchain out of virtual blocks.

Alien Run

This is another mobile game available for both Android and iOS. With Alien Run, you can earn Bitcoin by just playing the game where you basically are running through an obstacle course.

Abundance

Abundance is an app that is available for Android only. It lets you earn Bitcoin by playing games and unlocking quotes about money and success. Every time you unlock a new quote you earn more money.

Cloud Bitcoin Miner

This app is also available for Android only. It allows you to do virtual Bitcoin mining.

Super Satoshi

With this Android app, you can earn Bitcoin by playing games, participating in daily contests, and referring friends (earn 5% of whatever they earn).

Lympo

With Lympo on your iOS device, you can earn cryptocurrency (called LYM) by walking or running. The app tracks your steps and you can use what you earn towards items like workout gear.

Most of the applications you mention I have heard before but I have not tried them due to lack of time and because I do not know what is the amount of coin you can win with these apps, the truth is that I do not like games to win 

cryptocurrencies because they end up asking you a lot of effort just to receive a few coins that to be honest are not worth it, I am more of mining bitcoins with the components or resources of my computer, I think it is easier because you literally do nothing, you just let the computer and the mining program does everything while you do anything else. 

I used some of these Apps some time ago, and they only left me disappointed, because after reaching the maximum required to withdraw something happened and they didn't pay me, so I decided not to trust them again, For now I'm focused on other types of Apps that also reward but in dollars.

I hope you do well with them. good luck!

El 22/2/2020 a las 12:28, TwoMax dijo:

Aquí hay aplicaciones gratuitas que le pagan Bitcoin y otras criptomonedas

¡Hágame saber lo que piensa, hágame una pregunta o sugiera algo que cubra en el futuro en los comentarios a continuación!

Puntos característicos

Featurepoints está disponible para Android e iOS . Con esta aplicación, puede ganar dinero descargando aplicaciones gratuitas, encuestas, compras en línea y viendo videos.

Juego de tormenta

Esta aplicación también está disponible para Android e iOS . Con Storm Play, puede ganar dinero jugando juegos, realizando encuestas, etc.

Te permiten cobrar a través de Bitcoin, Ethereum o Storm.

Sweatcoin

Sweatcoin es otra aplicación gratuita que está disponible tanto en iOS como en Android .

Con esta aplicación, puede ganar criptomonedas (Sweatcoins) caminando. La aplicación rastrea tus pasos y te pagan según la cantidad que tomes.

Bitcoin gratis

Esta aplicación también está disponible tanto en Android como en iOS . Te permite ganar Satoshi / Bitcoin viendo videos, jugando juegos móviles, etc.

Juego Blockchain

Blockchain Game es una aplicación gratuita que solo está disponible para Android . Te permite ganar Satoshi / Bitcoin playing juegos en los que haces cosas como construir una cadena de bloques a partir de bloques virtuales.

Alien Run

Este es otro juego móvil disponible tanto para Android como para iOS . Con Alien Run, puedes ganar Bitcoin simplemente jugando el juego en el que básicamente estás atravesando una carrera de obstáculos.

Abundancia

Abundance es una aplicación que solo está disponible para Android . Te permite ganar Bitcoin jugando y desbloqueando citas sobre dinero y éxito. Cada vez que desbloquea una nueva cotización, gana más dinero.

Minero de Bitcoin en la nube

Esta aplicación también está disponible solo para Android . Te permite hacer minería virtual de Bitcoin.

Super Satoshi

Con esta aplicación de Android , puedes ganar Bitcoin jugando, participando en concursos diarios y recomendando amigos (gana el 5% de lo que ganen).

Lympo

Con Lympo en su dispositivo iOS , puede ganar criptomonedas (llamadas LYM) caminando o corriendo. La aplicación realiza un seguimiento de sus pasos y puede usar lo que gana en artículos como equipo de entrenamiento.

Muchas gracias por compartir esta valiosa información y más en estos tiempos, algo extra nunca sale mal, pero tengo una pregunta, se trata de la aplicación Sweatcoin, ¿esta aplicación no estaría interfiriendo con tu privacidad al conocer los pasos que tomas? ¿Es seguro? ¿Qué haces con esa información?

Here are the best mobile apps to get free bitcoins. These applications give bitcoins to the user for each point or service rendered. To receive bitcoins in these applications, you must have a bitcoin wallet.
1. Bitcoin Bandit

This application is a game on Android phones. In this game, you have to take care of your hand animal called Bandit to prevent bees from biting and falling to the ground. The more you play, the more Satoshi you will earn and therefore you will receive real bitcoins. A Satoshi is worth as much as 0.00000001 bitcoins.
2. Bitdrip

This game is one of the Android phone applications. This game has a timeline and you have to act on it. If successful, you will be given points that you can use to earn real bitcoins in the long run.
3. Bitcoin Aliens

This application is one of the most popular digital currency games with bitcoin payment per step completed. However, between playing with this program, you will have to watch a lot of ads.

This application is one of the game apps on iPhones. In this game, you have to help Daniel Dyalin to kill the aliens and get free bitcoins in return. Bitcoins are deposited directly into the address of your Bitcoin wallet. You must have at least 20,000 Satoshi to receive Bitcoin.

4. Storm Play

With the Storm Play app, you can easily get Bitcoin and Atrium. To get bitcoins you have to play games, watch movies, or do a number of tasks from the to-do list and then get a digital currency reward. This digital currency app pours your prize directly into your desired wallet. This app can only be used for Android phones.
5. Earn.com

Earn.com is a bitcoin-based social network that enables users to earn bitcoins by performing competitive tasks and responding to emails. In this program, you can earn small amounts of bitcoins by joining the list of people with similar skills. This app is now available on Android and iOS.

6. Bituro

In this application, you can receive bitcoins and atrium by completing small tasks and watching movies. In this program, you must earn points to earn bitcoins. Registration in this application is possible through Twitter, Facebook and Google, if you register, you will receive 100 bonus points. Bituro is now available for Android and iOS phones.
7. BitForTip

This program is an online platform that pays bitcoin if your contributions are useful. In this program, anyone can ask anything and if they receive the correct answer, give the respondent a tipped bitcoin. The platform is available in 11 languages and is an easy way to earn bitcoins.
8. Free Bitcoin

To earn bitcoins in this program, users must play a simple game and watch advertisements in between. The app earns about 5,000 satoshi per hour of play, and if you earn more, you will deposit a free bitcoin into your bitcoin wallet.

Thank you very much for being with us. If you have any information about the free bitcoin download apps for Android and IOS phones, please leave your comments in the comments so that other users can also benefit.

Very good information friend, however this type of application does not give me confidence, apart from the fact that many are scams you do not generate considerable profits with them, it is a waste of time.

Thank you for offering these applications. I was looking for applications that pay Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I will work on these applications 🌺

On 2/23/2020 at 12:28 AM, TwoMax said:

Here are free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below !

FeaturePoints

Featurepoints is available for Android and iOS. With this app, you can make money from downloading free apps, surveys, online shopping, and watching videos.

Storm Play

This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. With Storm Play, you can earn money by playing games, taking surveys, etc.

They let you cash out via Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Storm.

Sweatcoin

Sweatcoin is another free app that is available on both iOS and Android.

With this app, you can earn cryptocurrency (Sweatcoins) by walking. The app tracks your steps and you get paid based on how many you take.

Free Bitcoin

This app is also available on both Android and iOS. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by watching videos, playing mobile games, etc.

Blockchain Game

Blockchain Game is a free app that is available only for Android. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by playing games where you do things like build a blockchain out of virtual blocks.

Alien Run

This is another mobile game available for both Android and iOS. With Alien Run, you can earn Bitcoin by just playing the game where you basically are running through an obstacle course.

Abundance

Abundance is an app that is available for Android only. It lets you earn Bitcoin by playing games and unlocking quotes about money and success. Every time you unlock a new quote you earn more money.

Cloud Bitcoin Miner

This app is also available for Android only. It allows you to do virtual Bitcoin mining.

Super Satoshi

With this Android app, you can earn Bitcoin by playing games, participating in daily contests, and referring friends (earn 5% of whatever they earn).

Lympo

With Lympo on your iOS device, you can earn cryptocurrency (called LYM) by walking or running. The app tracks your steps and you can use what you earn towards items like workout gear.

Of the several applications above, which one is still paying until now, sir, I have just tried one, namely Storm Play, this application gives a mission to download other applications and fill in the application survey, but to generate bonuses it is quite a long time and the mission is sometimes having to play paid applications.