free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TwoMax

free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

In my experience using apps to earn cryptocurrencies, you earn enough but I am not saying that you cannot take advantage of it, to have nothing.

13 hours ago, AlexCEO said:

10 best cryptocurrency apps for Android!

1.     Blockchain

2.     Blockfolio

3.     Coin Stats

4.     Cobo

5.     Coins.ph Wallet

6.     CryptoWake

7.     Delta

8.     Investing.com Crypto News

9.     Robinhood

10.   Simple Bitcoin Wallet

For some time now I have installed the COBO app on my smartphone. I still don't understand how it works and although at the beginning it gave some coins for the Airdrop until now it has not allowed me to exchange them. 
Now I'm waiting to learn how to use the asset coupon.
We will see what results from all this.

14 minutes ago, Lilianeth said:

For some time now I have installed the COBO app on my smartphone. I still don't understand how it works and although at the beginning it gave some coins for the Airdrop until now it has not allowed me to exchange them. 
Now I'm waiting to learn how to use the asset coupon.
We will see what results from all this.

Many of these pages have multiple limitations in some countries, even regions, for example in the case of coinbase, if you are not part of a select group of countries, you cannot buy and therefore trade crypto-currencies in your country, making the interaction with the user very bad.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

they are legit apps but they require you watch adds and do some tasks but at least they pay , they are some of the best apps on google play .

Ok I'm going to try some of these apps to see how they work, I hope they pay. Thanks for the shared information

Bro, thank u so much for this post, i think this apps can help me very good to make some BTC value, i think i can make sport at now and to earn some BTC coins. It is very good that creators of this apps make apps such as freebtc.

I think they are good people.

I don't urge anybody to accomplish the work and benefit from them. Since it is a field that presently contains numerous applications that don't pay and if we discover the applications that pay, they pay a little

Please note that many of these pages have multiple limitations in some countries, even regions, for example in the case of coinbase, if you are not part of a select group of countries, you cannot buy and therefore trade with cryptocurrencies in your country, making the interaction with the user very distasteful, and with many limitations to be able to enter this world of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 2

I have tried many applications and games ... I like to venture into the world of applications even though some do not pay and others are highly recommended .. there are some that are very interesting and I have learned many of them and in others I have earned money by simply playing , answer surveys even for listening to music ... I like this type of content.

BLOXJUMP is a game that is available for Android and iOS, it is only about jumping the obstacles and paying small amounts of zenies of the ZEN cryptocurrency, it is little but if you want to win small fractions it can help you 🙂

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

applications are paying only small amount or not paying i prefer trading or even joining airdrops it's too much profitable but you must join the trusted airdrops like airdrops from trusted exchange and sites

BitFun is another app that gives you bitcoin, it work as a facuet, gives small amounts of satoshis every a few minutes but the BitFun platform includes games that you can play while you wait between claims

The experience that I have had with such apps is not good at all. It consumes lots of time to get almost nothing. The time you spend (waste) to comply with a task you could use it to write at least 10 good posts here, it would be much better and faster, and less stressful. Although some of them are fun like clipclap or TV-TWO.

Those are some of the applications, there are many more, I recommend that you take a look at YouTube, there you will find many apps, you earn a little but constant

On 2/23/2020 at 9:16 AM, Ridam said:

Ok thanks for giving site that pays in Bitcoin but if you have give withdraw proof it would be helpful for us to work , i will try those apps bro thank you once again

From my experience most of people who says "it pays for sure" are only trying to convince other people to join as referrals, to finally discover that it's all a scam. I'm not saying that this is the case, just sharing my opinion.

معظم تجاربي الشخصية للربح من الهواتف المحمولة فاشلة لأن معظم التطبيقات تهدف فقط إلى الخداع والاحتيال

Thanks for sharing these applications with us, but most of these applications do not pay, and even if there are some applications you pay, but the amounts are very small compared to the effort you exchange in these applications

I was not aware of any of these applications. But I assure you that I am going to investigate a little more about them and then tell you. For now I can tell you that thank you very much for sharing that information. 👏👍

• +5 1

hello. I do not know apps that pays cryptocurrency. I have been using only yobit.net to earn cryptocurrency. Because yobit is legal and I have been withdraw my money a lot of time. So I recommend you this site instead of apps.

• +5 1

لا يمكن الاستفادة من هذه التطبيقات لأنها احتيالية. لقد جربتهم عدة مرات ولم أفز بأي شيء منهم ، لكن يمكنك المحاولة

Air Paid is an application which pays you to carry out some surveys, it is an application that pays in Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency you like, you just have to provide your opinion and voila they will pay you from $ 3 dollars to your private wallet.