free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TwoMax

free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Here are free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below !

FeaturePoints

Featurepoints is available for Android and iOS. With this app, you can make money from downloading free apps, surveys, online shopping, and watching videos.

Storm Play

This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. With Storm Play, you can earn money by playing games, taking surveys, etc.

They let you cash out via Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Storm.

Sweatcoin

Sweatcoin is another free app that is available on both iOS and Android.

With this app, you can earn cryptocurrency (Sweatcoins) by walking. The app tracks your steps and you get paid based on how many you take.

Free Bitcoin

This app is also available on both Android and iOS. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by watching videos, playing mobile games, etc.

Blockchain Game

Blockchain Game is a free app that is available only for Android. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by playing games where you do things like build a blockchain out of virtual blocks.

Alien Run

This is another mobile game available for both Android and iOS. With Alien Run, you can earn Bitcoin by just playing the game where you basically are running through an obstacle course.

Abundance

Abundance is an app that is available for Android only. It lets you earn Bitcoin by playing games and unlocking quotes about money and success. Every time you unlock a new quote you earn more money.

Cloud Bitcoin Miner

This app is also available for Android only. It allows you to do virtual Bitcoin mining.

Super Satoshi

With this Android app, you can earn Bitcoin by playing games, participating in daily contests, and referring friends (earn 5% of whatever they earn).

Lympo

With Lympo on your iOS device, you can earn cryptocurrency (called LYM) by walking or running. The app tracks your steps and you can use what you earn towards items like workout gear.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

For me, I do not like to work on any application because most applications are fraudulent and do not pay us anything. They only waste time. Even if they work, they pay very small amounts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ok thanks for giving site that pays in Bitcoin but if you have give withdraw proof it would be helpful for us to work , i will try those apps bro thank you once again

• +2 3
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I tried so many free mobile apps that paying free bitcoin they are actually paying and legit but the problem is the payment is just a small amount and really requires a lot of time to spend with. I'm kinda busy with mg personal life so I refuse in using mobile application to earn free coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

From the list above, I have also used some of them but seriously earning from these all app is very little. You need very hard work to earn the few cents equivalent crypto. If you are living in the countries where you are getting survey opportunities, you can use some survey app. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for the list, there are some apps that are not really good but I still rate it well, I used Bitcoin for free and Blockchain Games, I used Android phones.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Its nice that your giving some list of app that can get you free cryptocurrency but you should have added some payment proof to be more convincing sadly I dont use app to earn anymore they pay less and consume more time.

• +1 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thanks for sharing this apps with us, but honestly I am not using apps anymore, I never had a successful experience with them, always when I try one I will have one of these 2 problems, the first one is the earnings are too low, the second one if the earnings were high then he sure this app will never pay you

Edited by Migo

Thank you for sharing the information with us. I played games in storm play and it is quite interesting to earn there and also easy too. So i will recommend others to give a start by storm play and also check out the other games to earn free crypto. 

• +1 1

Post is really cool and has a lot of valuable information and what is the best application among these for the good profit of bitcoin

4 minutes ago, Mohammedkasem11 said:

Really it is a great post and contains a lot of useful information for everyone. I hope that a lot of this information will be published. Thank you.

I join my friend with you on this thing because it increases cooperation between the people who used this forum

• +2 1

Most of this types apps scam only some apps genuine but paying very less amount hard to reach minimum payout not worth of time so don't waste your valuable time in this types apps.

There are many applications in Google claiming that I am paying money to work on it, but there is no proof of payment, especially in this matter, which puts many suspicions about its scam.

• +2 1

The first 4 apps there, I've kind of been able to have used, but I've had much appreciated result on earning from none of them, because they just made me more weaker to keep on using them, just like the use of Strom play, which I can't do any survey, because of my location

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, many members here are constantly searching for applications that pay money over the phone, but we cannot give them applications that do not pay them in the end, but proof of personal payment must be attached to the topic.

Thank you for sharing this limit of applications, but I do not like working with applications because they do not give a lot of profits and waste a lot of time without being able to reach the minimum withdrawal. Some applications can increase profits by sharing referral links in order to increase profits, then we may be able to make some money from them, such as the free bitcoin site.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:58 PM, TwoMax said:

Here are free apps that pay you Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below !

FeaturePoints

Featurepoints is available for Android and iOS. With this app, you can make money from downloading free apps, surveys, online shopping, and watching videos.

Storm Play

This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. With Storm Play, you can earn money by playing games, taking surveys, etc.

They let you cash out via Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Storm.

Sweatcoin

Sweatcoin is another free app that is available on both iOS and Android.

With this app, you can earn cryptocurrency (Sweatcoins) by walking. The app tracks your steps and you get paid based on how many you take.

Free Bitcoin

This app is also available on both Android and iOS. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by watching videos, playing mobile games, etc.

Blockchain Game

Blockchain Game is a free app that is available only for Android. It lets you earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by playing games where you do things like build a blockchain out of virtual blocks.

Alien Run

This is another mobile game available for both Android and iOS. With Alien Run, you can earn Bitcoin by just playing the game where you basically are running through an obstacle course.

Abundance

Abundance is an app that is available for Android only. It lets you earn Bitcoin by playing games and unlocking quotes about money and success. Every time you unlock a new quote you earn more money.

Cloud Bitcoin Miner

This app is also available for Android only. It allows you to do virtual Bitcoin mining.

Super Satoshi

With this Android app, you can earn Bitcoin by playing games, participating in daily contests, and referring friends (earn 5% of whatever they earn).

Lympo

With Lympo on your iOS device, you can earn cryptocurrency (called LYM) by walking or running. The app tracks your steps and you can use what you earn towards items like workout gear.

Well honestly i have tried to work in many application. And sadly i could not reach even the minimum withdrawal limit. So i don't trust any mobile applications any more. I don't think if its worth it anymore. 

I can try some of them but i hope they pay a good amount from time to time , i will save the topic and try the applications day by day and tell you my review.

• +4 1

Some of those apps mentioned are legit and paying,but only few rewards are given,it can be a total waste of time for others who are looking for big rewards but for some it is still good as it is just for free.

• +2 2

On 3/2/2020 at 9:14 AM, Saj555 said:

Thank you for sharing the information with us. I played games in storm play and it is quite interesting to earn there and also easy too. So i will recommend others to give a start by storm play and also check out the other games to earn free crypto. 

Tnx for sharing,I believe this information LL be helpful

• -2 1

You gave many apps which offer to earn but i don't want to earn on application. First it destroy our mobile battery and second many of those are fake. 

The mobile apps on me are almost used up. I have a little advice, it's a legitimate and honest payment application. The amount of profit is big and small depending on the application but generally there is no big difference, in general they only pay a small amount.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 2/23/2020 at 3:43 PM, kafi8 said:

those app are pay too low amount bro and it was not enough for us bro because we need about 30day to make 1 $ that i think 

Even if it gives a little money, there are a lot of people who have free time and will want to work on applications, but unfortunately most of them are not paying..

For me, I recommend staying away from mobile applications in general, because it is a waste of time for a small amount of money. This is if payment was originally made. Thank you for collecting these sites and writing them deserves a good reputation.