Poloniex Exchange Delisting STEEM Coin - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Poloniex Exchange Delisting STEEM Coin

Poloniex customers holding STEEM and a number of other coins were notified via email that the exchange has begun the process to permanently delist the cryptocurrencies.  If you have any STEEM on Poloniex, you MUST act to move or sell those coins.

IMPORTANT DATES for STEEM holders:

Trading Disabled: Oct 15th 2019

Withdraws Disabled: Nov 15th 2019

Be sure to withdraw your STEEM assets before the deadlines!

• Useful or interesting 1

Good information. Did they state why the decided to de-list the coin?

Was there major dumps by the developer on Poloniex?

I don't use that exchange, so if you have any info on why they are doing it, that would be great.

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Good information. Did they state why the decided to de-list the coin?

Was there major dumps by the developer on Poloniex?

I don't use that exchange, so if you have any info on why they are doing it, that would be great.

No they didn't state why they decided to delist the STEEM. The only send an email to their clients that on Tuesday, 15 October 2019, at 16:00 UTC trading for PASCAL, STEEM, NAVCOIN, GameCredit and CLAM will be permanently disabled on Poloniex.

Poloniex has always been very strict for coins listed on their exchanges, even though the coins are good but they still get deleted. Poloniex always wants to have good coins and good trading volume

On 10/11/2019 at 5:27 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Poloniex customers holding STEEM and a number of other coins were notified via email that the exchange has begun the process to permanently delist the cryptocurrencies.  If you have any STEEM on Poloniex, you MUST act to move or sell those coins.

IMPORTANT DATES for STEEM holders:

Trading Disabled: Oct 15th 2019

Withdraws Disabled: Nov 15th 2019

Be sure to withdraw your STEEM assets before the deadlines!

Steem coin price continue dropping and price not increase  last few months  that's why many people’s sell his steem who hold large number of steem amount. Last one years many Dapp launch that's why day by day steem Lost his popularity. I see only binance exchange some volume but others exchange no so good.               

It happens to be on the subject of his or her's organisation at that time I'm sure tremendously suitable not to mention through presence turn out to be allowed to be any sort of exchange who exchange it again. caliber for the purpose of allotment typically the niceties.

Most of the exchanges remove the Coins or currencies if there are very less amount of trades and there is very less trading activities.During the past months, Steem coin does not have the good reputations in the markets I think exchange has done so.

The vast majority of transactions remove the Dollars or maybe currencies in the event you will discover an incredibly fewer number of trading in addition to there may be incredibly fewer dealing things to do. During the past many weeks, Steem coin doesn't even have the favorable reputations from the promotes I'm sure alternate has done and so.

Hello my dear friend. I'm currently working on the steemhunt platform and I'm not having problem in using or transferring my steem hunt coins. But thank you for sharing this information. 

Yes some times I receive some message from many website exchange about the deletion of a such coin from their platform .....etc but the problem they dont explain what is the reason about, for example Steem is very popular if it is why they remove it!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Funny how Poloniex delisted Steem, acquired by Tron Foundation and Justing Sun, and after that Justin Sun bought Steemit and tried a hostile takeover of the Steem blockchain through a fork and voting from investors funds on exchanges as Binance and Huobi. Amazing how this all unfolded.

Some time they just remove some pairs so we need to read well as today binance will delete alot of pairs.

But really they always make changes for shitcoins it is really strange to delete this coins do you think there is a reason.

Why these exchanges keep delisting coins without giving users an explanation as why they chose to take this action is what I'm wondering about, delisting from exchanges hurt the market value of the coin and should be with a reason.

I think Steem is pretty good, it's not that bad, but I know Poloniex is strict so coins like steem will definitely not exist there. steem lover will be disappointed anyway but there is no other way.

This platform was considered the number one in the field of crypto, but it lost this rank after it started to delete currencies without turning down, and this led to the loss of members

Oh wjy Polonix exchange delisted to steem coin because i find this steem coin are high volatile and high volume coins of crypto market then why this exchange not allowing more to trade on this exchange. I am really surprised from this decision of poloniex exchanges. 

I think steem is the one good crypto currencies. But why they did so. I think exchange delist any coin at that time when the trading volume is too much low. 

thanks for sharing this news I am very saddened to hear this because steem coin was my favorite coin on poloniex exchange I used to withdraw from this coin on exchange

It seems that they found that this coin is a non-profit symbol, and therefore they decided to stop trading it, but it was supposed to inform the traders a long time ago so that they would not lose their money in exchanging this symbol.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

But on what reasons they delisted steem coin. Steem is a good coin and many analysts predicted it's very bright future. But it's right of a exchange to delist or list any coin which they want.

I am also very curious to know the reason why they delisted such a potential crypto coin steem. You said it right that it's right of any exchange to delist any coin but there should be some reason. If anyone knows the exact reason then kindly share with all of us.

Certainly there is a reason why STEEM coin was removed from the Poloniex platform but this has not been stated

Life is great and enjoy it

I have invest in this coin and use his social media too but in the last year the price fall down ,the team of the coin i think they dont work hard for his coin we can see many coins comes after this one and increase to fast,so it;s normal to see many exchange deltiste this coin