What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

If your topic is spreading then this is good because it means that there are a large number of people who read it but you will not get any additional income from that you take only 1000 Satoshi for each useful publication

I don't think there is any reward if your topic goes viral. I have had my topic go popular before but I got nothing in return only reputations from the members who thinks I deserved it. If your topic is the most commented on in a day, it will be included in your profile and stated in it I guess. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

When it goes viral you have the pleasure to read many opinions of people, this is fascinating to learn the point of view of each person according to their conviction and experience, since behind a comment there is an experience and mine is not the exception and I have had conversations  nice with excellent people in this forum, the one that goes viral is the best.

• +1 1

No, I don't think so. You will be rewarded for your efforts. If you were rewarded for the comments of others to you, you would not need again to work here, including those of others, and in this way everyone in turn would do the same for you, and this forum would be closed, and you would not get any income again. Another source for new income

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No my friend only you can earn 30000 satoshi per day no more , that is for all of us , no one can earn more than 30000 satoshi, but i think is a good amount for beginner.

No brother we won't make any more money so if your theme went viral you will have the opportunity to get followers and good reputations as it is a sign that it was a good and internal topic for users 

If our posts goes viral in world. I think it is good for us we don't need to work more if we got famous. But it is very difficult in this forum because everyone just doing there job they need money no one wants fam. They only complete their works. 

If your topic becomes so popular on this forum, there is a chance to get more reputations from the forum members otherwise there is no way that you will get special benefits that other members are not getting like more BTC more money etc. 

• +4 1

It can't affect on how much you earn here in cryptotalk. It only means that your post is good and many people like it so they are replying on your content. There is no bonus on that.

You will not get additional revenue if your topic goes viral, everyone on the forum can get the same amount of satoshi for comments per day.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

In this time I think you won't get any reward for that. But you will get more follower and reputation from the posts which can help to earn more in future from signature campaign.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/22/2020 at 4:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

No it is just like any other good topic that is all the extra money will be just for the ranked members in the future that what I think of .

If you have a post in cryptotalk forum that goes viral and everyone likes your post, then you can not do any income, but if people react to your post then you can get reputation. If you are a make good post here then you will be considered a good user.  Extras will not be an income, but we will always try to make good posts.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:35 AM, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

If your post being virul you will have a lot of reputations and you will have many followers in your account. 

You are wrong. There are some topics that will go viral but no reputation for it at all. While some will have little replies but more reputations. 

• +1 2

If your posts spread in the forum and receive popularity and interest, you will become one of the most interested and following members of you

THINK POSITIVE

No additional income from the fact that your post went viral will not be, perhaps in the near future an additional payment for this will be added.

• +1 1

If your topic goes viral, you can able gain a good reputation and more followers but there are no rewards or increase in payment when it goes viral. So do not expect bigger things.

There is no, no additional payment for what you post will become viral you not get, if would such was on forum the began would chaos and all would began create themes. 

6 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

this is the truth of this form we can not get any extra payment in any case. i think 30,000 satoshies is a very smart amount as compared to other sites payments.

30,000 Satoshi is not that bad if you gather it a month you will be having almost 0.1 BTC estimately I think this is enough for your job salary

Many people are using there wise information and spreading useful information in th forum and those posts are like hot cakes and are rapidly spreading all accross.  I think that will emphasize alot of people in getting the issues resolved and help many members at large. 

• -1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

If materially in the form of money and crypto it is clearly not, but if it is in the form of your reputation and presence in the forum it will be useful. With a good reputation, you will be trusted and considered someone who has a new idea in this forum.

Maybe you get pretty good reputation from the contents being viral but the earnings is fixed.  The earning is fixed for all the people if you complete your daily work which is to post more than 30 post or comment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,