What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

Dear friend, of course, if you have any useful posts and there are many educational topics from them. And if the opinion of the seniors is one based on your opinion then I think it is beneficial for your knowledge. But for you,No extra money will be paid,This is where you will gain a lot of fame but from here you will get the job in terms of earning money the way you get what you get.

If the topic we post in the platform goes viralyou and this may increase your reputation. So that the next comments you will be posting will be having good rating and this can provide you confidence and determination to go forward and put similar topics which are of good quality.

Hello my friend, If your topic is going viral, absolutely your reputation will increase. But I think that doesn't have to do anything with the payment. Anyway going viral or high reputation will increase your confidence and being confident is the only key for unique and fresh comments. All the best. I hope you will have high reputation.

It would be good for us if our topic is of interest within the forum, because surely many people would react positively to it, that would increase our reputation and if we have the habit of creating topics that attract attention and like other members of the forum, We will surely progress very fast in cryptotalk, we will not get additional money, but we can gain followers and people will react better to our content.

everyone likes your post, then you can not do any income, but if people react to your post then you can get reputation. If you are a make good post here then you will be considered a good user.  But basic rule is that your post must be informative with distinct content. 

Focus on research to earn reputation which will help you to have a repute in this forum. 

hey its will be a good opportunity  for us if our pksts goes viral we will get a high numbers of rarings profile visits and also follower will increase  so it will directly or indirectly  effective on our earnings  and community reputation  

Nothing wrong happens when your post goes viral. You will only be benefited by your post being viral. You will earn more and good community reputation and get a lot of ratings. Thus you will receive more payment that you get earlier. And also it shows how useful your post was for others.

I don't think anything like what you expect happens, the campaign is clear and you will not earn something more just for this reason alone. I don't know why people keep asking for more when everything is explained so good within the rules.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

I think if our post goes viral many people will like our post and like this our reputation will also increase and I think it is the best way to get more reactions on creating good topics and like this our topic will also goes viral and our reputation will also increase.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

There are very good benefits when our stemas are very interesting, first we increase our reputation which indicates more valuations and second we have a new audience that will follow us and will be aware of all the things we share which is beneficial.

Dear mate it is very good topic I'm also want to know about this. I'm new here I don't know more about this.but when we write topic and then goes viral we are so happy.we get more rating points people like our posts.

@Husna maryam I agree withy you. If our topic go viral then we will get so many reputations and many followers. I think my this topic will be selected for days won. Days won means top daily reacted topic. That's it and nothing more. But it is very interesting, and we get so much inspiration to work properly here. SO we need to tary make more informative topics.

Hello my dear friend your post is great if your post will be viral your payment will not be increased crypto also provide fix payment I think..

If your topic goes viral then this will not effect your earning. Your payment not increase or your post not paid again. But your reputation increase. Your amount of reacts increase then others.

Hello my friend, I am new here, but as I know through the topics I have read, the rules and conditions, you gain only through posting useful topics and responses, but I believe that if your posts goes viral may benefit you if your topic is of high value in obtaining a good reputation .

If your topic goes viral you will not earn extra income. It's just that your reputation can increase. Other than that there will be nothing different even if your topic goes viral. 

My dear mate 

If your post goes viral 

It will gives you so much positive reputation 

The person in this forum is judged by their reputation 

Like if you have work hard and with sincerity you will get good rating 

But on the other hand it will not gives you more earning but viral post will increase your reputation so much 

Well if your post goes viral, then you will have a great reputation. It means that the posts you make are of good quality and better use for others. Sometimes the appreciation and the acceptance of our posts is much more cherishing than the payment we receive.

• +2 1

It should hike an attractiveness and also you grow information all but res judicata as well as increase the knowledge forever post useful wit to water boy to - the abundant contributors.

Yes, my friend, when your posts are widespread among the members, it indicates that you are an effective member and provides the best of his money to help others and this is really profitable for you. As for the additional income, I do not think that you will get it in return for the spread of your posts because this is your business and must be done, but you can get a reward Against your efforts

Hello dear forum mate.we don't get additional money if our topic get viral but If we make useful topic and it has a great knowledge which helps other members then they follow you to get more information in knowledge and give you positive rating which helps us to boost our reputation.

Yes, my buddy, whilst your posts are giant the various individuals, it suggests that you are an effective member and affords the high-quality of his cash to help others and that is absolutely worthwhile for you. As for the extra income, I do now not assume that you'll get it in return for the unfold of your posts due to the fact that is your commercial enterprise and need to be executed, however you could get a reward against your efforts