What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

Well I have created two topics which goes viral and I am so greatfull because when my posts goes viral so i was motivated because in the beginning I wasn't know about anything and then everything change so I think everyone will see the changes we have to be here and loyal with this forum..

It will be very go if our topic goes viral because for your topic to go viral that means you have write something reasonable or something mean full that makes people to love it and it goes viral

It would be some motivation if the topic creator gets some extra money on creation of topic that goes viral others will trybto do the same  too amd it will be good for the dorum too.

Well I feel if there is anything that will happen if the our post goes viral is that our community reputations will increase hence we also become popular.

If it is a meaningful and useful Post it would help to increase the reputation but it will not provide any extra income for those post which became viral it will also helps to increase your followers and the topic became viral can be identified by there would be a hot sign in the side of the topic.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

You should be lucky if your post viral because you are likely to get more rate to your post and this will increase your income earnings. That's why we should work hard and post useful information that will make our post go viral.

Paying in this forum is specific. You get 1000 satoshi for every comment you make here. According to what I know, there are no additional payments included in the viral post.

It will be great for us and we can get more motivation from it. It will make us special and it will be inspiration for us. So we have to always try to make good topic for viral.

If your topic go viral on this platform you will get good reputation and positive ranking on this forum. Yoour reputation incrrases and more peoples follow you because many members follow those person who have the the good and viral content on this forum. By geting more reputation you will earn more money. 

I think that the topic which goes viral is that topic with high reputations and follows from the members here in CryptoTalk and in order to make your topic high reputed and go viral you need to make your topic informative as much as you can.

But keep in mind the same payments will be sent to you only if your topic was the trend of the day I think you might earn a little more satoshies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you won't need to receive almost any help in this case. Still certainly, it is an individual's unique self-satisfaction many usually are discovering crypto.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Its good to post useful topic then it goes viral but i dont think you will earn extra cash. The forum is now paying us only for posting our topics or comments that are useful.

Thank you dear friend for this answer that you provide on this topic since as a new user the information that you provide thousands of very useful
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Money is mot all the time most important thing, you get good reputation points and number of followers if any of your topics get viral, so keep on working and creating good Topics.

• +4 1

There is really no other way of earning cryptotalk than pay per post, even if one of your post has gone viral, yiu won't receive anything but what you are writing, production posts is the only way of paying.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you. You get a good reputation means that your posts got a positive evaluation and thus encourage you to publish publications that contain useful information but do not earn you additional profits

Our topic goes viral means more followers, a lot of positive reacts and a good reputation within the forum community, provided that we create useful topics.

When your post gone viral then your post will get more replies.You will also get more reputation from your viral post.We can see all the hot topics creators get more reputation.This is really good for your account.

My friend, what you think about has no benefit because the increase in posts and comments will not be counted in terms of income. You will only be charged for 20 posts per day, and the benefit belongs to you by increasing your experience, knowledge and good reputation

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

Well my friend, for a topic to go viral it depends on how strong the topic is. The quality content and good informations that it will carry will make people to participate on it. Their are benefits that will follow such kinds of topics because it will get much reputations. 

Sorry friend if your topic and posts goes viral in the people this will not give extra amount mean this is not profitable for you  just it increase your reputation .

If your post on the crypto forum is viral or quite popular, you won't get any extra money for it.  However, it is important to post usefully in crypto forums.  Crypto Forum is the main source of money for our useful posts. Crypto Forum is the best forum. Only pay for posting in this forum.  We all need to make useful posts in crypto forums.  This was a very good post. Thank you and thank you to all the crypto members.

If any topic goes viral that will bring good reputation for everyone. And this is a good thing to do. Viral posts will bring good placements in the forum. So everyone should always post useful and relevant topics in the forum

It will build your standing and you get great data about subject and increasre your knowldge consistently attempt to post usefull content that will help to different individuals

When we go viral about something of our own, we enjoy ourselves a lot. There are so many things in our lives that we want to make it viral. Thank you.