What is Dai? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What is Dai?

It is a cryptocurrency called MULTI COLLATERAL DAI which is a stable currency equal to $ 0.99 and is located on several trading platforms

THINK POSITIVE

I have no idea about it.  But it is very important to inform.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Then it will be very good for me.

The ethereum network and mainly uses the dollar conversion rate when it secures the cryptocurrency independently. Essentially, the user deposits a blockchain-based asset as an additional guarantee, which in turn creates a fixed Dai token. This is very good.  So, to say that, to work in this cryto, you must work very carefully.

I heard about this dai coin, but I have never dealt with it because it is not in the yobit or binance platform but it is in other platforms that I am not registered in and it is a stable currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Another fixed currency, Dai, is based on the ethereum network protocol, the Dao protocol, which uses the dollar conversion rate, when it securely insures digital currencies.

I have not more information about this type of coin, my wallet had just  three kinds of money :dollar, euro , btc, so i like that the dai is lower fee, but i am afraid about it for the future

It is a crypto currency that made a lot of popularity recently. I have no idea about the price though.

The advantage of the MakerDAO project is that the DAI price is kept in check through a system of smart contracts that are executed automatically. If the DAI price fluctuates away from a dollar, the Maker tokens are either burned or created to install the DAI price.

I heard about DAI a bit, I find it quite stable and seems to be a useful decentralized currency. It is the currency that I have just heard recently

In fact, I am a newbies in this forum. For this reason I have no experience about this matter. Really cryptotalk is one of the best outsourcing site in the world. And I am interested to know about this matter. 

I think I've heard about this coin before, a lot of the coins and tokens that exist in the Ethereum blockchain are still very low in price but they have a promising future in the field.

In fact, I do not know enough about it.  I want to know about die too.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me the details.

Dai is decentralised coin which is stable now and performing well in the market. Its value around 1$ . fees if its transaction are very low. I hope its expand all over the world

the dai is one of the latest stable coins created on the ethereum blockchain but it has a greater importance than the other stable coins because it can easily be transformed into cdai, idai, sdai and stake on the various defi (compound) sites with percentages of gain very high about 8% per year

It is a stablecoin which created through Makers Dai Stablecoin System. It is different from other stablecoins because it is not directly backed by USD and it is backed by crypto collaterals. Also it is not centralized as other stablecoins like tether etc. Its decentralized system makes it interesting in the list of stablecoins. 

There are so many Cryptocurrencies working in the Atrium chain that I am the first to hear the Crypto Money you wrote. I did a short research on the internet. I saw that the trading on Coinbase exchange. It also made a price determination in RSD.

Thank you for talking about DAI. Recently, something very many coins tend to have the price of an ordinary dollar. The same USDT also has the price of an ordinary dollar. Why are there so many coins with a rate of 1 dollar?I think it’s better to take the exchange rate of another currency, euro, yuan, ruble

Actually I have no experience about this matter m but I am very interested to know about this matter. 

I was searching about this coin in my exchange I can't find it anywhere why they don't add this coin . ???

DAI is a cryptographic money that is sponsored by US dollar, so it is some way and another are decentralized cash. It is an ERC20 token that can be changed over to whatever other coins which are better and Ether. This implies you can without much of a stretch proselyte DAI to Ethereum and utilize it on ETH arrange.good luck...

It is a new piece of information that I have not tried before in the future. I will test it and verify it, so that we may reduce a few transfer losses.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:52 PM, Ayeshakhan said:

I agreed to you that's absolutely right..it really making alot of difference and we should all focus to ensure we make a difference without any challenges at all that's the fact of the matter..

There lot of comments and also happy to realize about dai. however how should i incom dai. no one says the system. thats why i'm curious about dai

On 3/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, mahmood964 said:

This is one of the characteristics of this currency, which is equal to the dollar, which makes the currency spread and become popular 

Does anyone here knows the mechanisms of stable coins, how they enter  the circulation and how they are backed, do you know?